Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2016, 12:49 AM   #121301
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

a wild cao appears
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 02:21 AM   #121302
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

horyshet

https://www.instagram.com/diosa_decente/?hl=en

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 02:24 AM   #121303
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

si
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 04:14 AM   #121304
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

fak, this bitch getting way needy. askin why i dont wanna talk to her anymore. bitch im worried about other things than your ass leave me alones.

wanna break it off. gets annoying.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

was coming home the other day and spotted one of these. sounded so nice. looks sex too

http://saleen.com/302-black-label.html

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-12-2016, 05:26 AM   #121305
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Would roll

Sent from my LG V10
Old 05-12-2016, 05:56 PM   #121306
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Fucking done!!!!!!! Waiting on one grade

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-13-2016, 12:42 AM   #121307
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
fak, this bitch getting way needy. askin why i dont wanna talk to her anymore. bitch im worried about other things than your ass leave me alones.

wanna break it off. gets annoying
this time last year cez was still virgin ass nga. now he talkin bout bish annoying
Old 05-13-2016, 12:44 AM   #121308
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lil cez dun grown up

also, update: i passed all my classes

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-13-2016, 12:48 AM   #121309
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 05-13-2016, 12:49 AM   #121310
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

not even. got dem B's lol. and a c

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-13-2016, 12:53 AM   #121311
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

dat george bush grades
Old 05-13-2016, 12:55 AM   #121312
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

ima be prez cez.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-13-2016, 03:20 AM   #121313
stonehenge

Datpass

Just filled up with sushi. Fak, so nom. Tried a new roll today with omelet, pickled radish, asparagus, and some other stuff in there. Was scared but fak it was good. : drool:

Sent from my LG V10
Old 05-13-2016, 04:59 AM   #121314
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

datbamfpass

dat soosh

i went to some sort of mexi/dunnowtf restaurant. had some calamari and some beef skewers. was nom, and a margarita

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

http://deadspin.com/a-good-cat-got-l...ium=socialflow

llol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-13-2016, 05:32 AM   #121315
stonehenge

Dfw dunnowtf restaurant

@ beisbol kittah

Sent from my LG V10
Old 05-13-2016, 04:30 PM   #121316
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Was nom.also best part was the meal was about $14 for the calamari, skewers and tres leches cake dessert.

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

bro went to mexi. left cv at his place. rolling around in his 2014 silvy

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

rofl, watched the cat vid again. apparenly it and a few other stray kittahs lived at the stadium

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-13-2016, 05:02 PM   #121317
stonehenge

Sush was like $35 without desert. I think that's a total of about 10 rolls shared, edamame, miso soup, and tea for wifey. Can be a little pricey but

Sent from my LG V10

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

Dfw '14 silvy

Sent from my LG V10
Old 05-13-2016, 05:08 PM   #121318
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

pinche raw fish so expensive

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-13-2016, 05:31 PM   #121319
stonehenge

Yep, there are a few good places in town and they're all roughly the same price. Like $22 each for AYCE. We went during happy hour yesterday so all rolls were 50% off and it was still $35 rofl

Sent from my LG V10
Old 05-13-2016, 05:37 PM   #121320
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fawk. for $35 i could has dat unlimited bamf meetz i had last year

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-13-2016, 10:23 PM   #121321
stonehenge

For 2 ppls? Dfw

Sent from my LG V10
Old 05-13-2016, 10:44 PM   #121322
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i wissh. $35/per

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-14-2016, 01:02 AM   #121323
stonehenge

Well soosh wins that battle in the wallet category then

Sent from my LG V10
Old 05-14-2016, 01:11 AM   #121324
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

idk, legit beef > fish

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-14-2016, 06:06 PM   #121325
stonehenge

Yeah but two people for $35 vs 1 person. That's why it wins wallet category. Nom level depends on if you want neat or fish.

Sent from my LG V10