Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 10-14-2013, 09:43 PM   #24576
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

pretty sure cm does this too. at least i remember fitsnuglys build did.
Old 10-14-2013, 09:46 PM   #24577
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

for new easter egg avy
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 09:47 PM   #24578
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

finally found some kitkats with the android wrapper and so far no winners yet
Old 10-14-2013, 09:49 PM   #24579
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I went to get some and they only had regular ones.

got one anyway nom
Old 10-14-2013, 09:51 PM   #24580
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lol. ive had more kitkats in the past month than ive had for 2 years
Old 10-14-2013, 09:55 PM   #24581
stonehenge

honestly I think that one I had the other day was more than I've had in 2 years also. They're good but I'm just not a huge candy person.
Old 10-14-2013, 09:57 PM   #24582
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

usually i go for the reese cups.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:00 PM   #24583
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

fts

i has mini bag of snack size kitkats. cant wait fo after halloween. hope can score some bags

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 10:05 PM   #24584
stonehenge

work drawer gonna be stocked with mini-dulces and you'll have bags of candy laying on top of stacks of anime
Old 10-14-2013, 10:07 PM   #24585
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

i stack candy on top of fridge

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 02:59 AM   #24586
stonehenge

GravityBox actually has an option to change the color of the status bar icons/text. Works perfectly, don't even need themes.

And dat long press track change
Old 10-15-2013, 01:58 PM   #24587
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

got $5 google play credit on my last kitkat bar today. wanted the nexus 7
Old 10-15-2013, 03:11 PM   #24588
stonehenge

can you get more than one prize if you use a different email addy or something?
Old 10-15-2013, 03:27 PM   #24589
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yea you can. i still have my work email available and the wifes lol
Old 10-15-2013, 04:05 PM   #24590
stonehenge

Old 10-15-2013, 04:09 PM   #24591
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

juan did gravitybox change the signal bar color on the nexus?
Old 10-15-2013, 04:37 PM   #24592
stonehenge

yeah, here is a horribly colored example (pink w/ green signal indicators):

Old 10-15-2013, 04:38 PM   #24593
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

dang they dont change on the maxx. they stay blue.
Old 10-15-2013, 04:45 PM   #24594
stonehenge

damn moto
Old 10-15-2013, 04:46 PM   #24595
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

everything else changes fine.
Old 10-15-2013, 04:49 PM   #24596
stonehenge

I accidentally flashed a quicksettings mod for shiny before I installed gravity box so those settings are a little screwy but everything else works great so far.
Old 10-15-2013, 07:42 PM   #24597
stonehenge

how did I not know about this... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2397942
Old 10-15-2013, 10:09 PM   #24598
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
usually i go for the reese cups.
someone say sex?

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 02:43 PM   #24599
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

has the s4 bootloader been unlocked yet?!
Old 10-16-2013, 02:56 PM   #24600
stonehenge

bootloader on vzw being unlocked? probably not

i'm guessing you'd need safestrap or something. are there xPosed modules that play well with Touchwiz? If so, you could just use root and xPosed to get a lot of the rom features