Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2010, 06:49 PM   #826
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

do want incredible
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 06:50 PM   #827
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

ah yes, i'm sure they'll hack/rom the shit out of that one, lots of people are skeeting for it
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 06:16 PM   #828
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Anyone have a doodle jump apk?

Market only displays it for 2.0+ devices so I cant get it
Want to try to install
Old 04-07-2010, 06:23 PM   #829
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

try blackdroid.net or 4shared.com brah, one or the other usually haz
Old 04-07-2010, 11:18 PM   #830
Manbearpig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
try blackdroid.net or 4shared.com brah, one or the other usually haz
Found it
and

Won't install

MF's better hurry up and release 2.0+
Old 04-07-2010, 11:46 PM   #831
stonehenge

You be stuck on OG like Cez

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Isn't it a lot like Abduction or Abducted or whatever?

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

I think there is a way to make your phone THINK it is 2.0 or 2.1 and it will probably let you install but the app may not work
Old 04-08-2010, 12:27 AM   #832
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Well mines back to factory. I fucked up flashing it.
Give me the link to download beautiful widgets beforw I. Sling thiis fucker
Old 04-08-2010, 12:33 AM   #833
Manbearpig

Quote:

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

I think there is a way to make your phone THINK it is 2.0 or 2.1 and it will probably let you install but the app may not work
DJ is better than Abuduction

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Quote:

Too bad it's not my phone
Old 04-08-2010, 02:47 PM   #834
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
Well mines back to factory. I fucked up flashing it.
Give me the link to download beautiful widgets beforw I. Sling thiis fucker
go to blackdroid.net and it should be there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
DJ is better than Abuduction

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Too bad it's not my phone
I can haz doodle jamp?

rofl I was thinking tablet when I wrote that wtf
Old 04-08-2010, 02:51 PM   #835
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

what the hell did I do wrong?

I downloaded the Ultimate Droid for nandroid
changed the file from .zip to .tar and tried to install.

It did nothing except sit there "trying to create backup"
I had to pull the battery and restart it.
Old 04-08-2010, 04:07 PM   #836
stonehenge

noooo to install a nandroid you unzip the contents into /sdcard/nandroid/ROMNAME

If there is already a folder with the roms name in the zip then just drop that into nandroid so you'll end up with

/sdcard/nandroid/romname/boot.img
/sdcard/nandroid/romname/nandroid.md5
/sdcard/nandroid/romname/data.tar
/sdcard/nandroid/romname/system.tar

etc.

Then you go to recovery > backup/restore > select backup > pick the correct one > perform restore

Honestly the update.zip is easier lol you just drop it on the sdcard, rename it to update.zip, recovery > install > allow update.zip > install update.zip
Old 04-08-2010, 05:26 PM   #837
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Ohhhh OK so I just basically fucked up!

so download the update.zip, put it on the SDcard root, and install, allow update blah blah? I don't have to unzip it or anything?
Old 04-08-2010, 05:27 PM   #838
stonehenge

Nope, no unzipping, just make sure it is named "update.zip" and its on your sd card

And make sure you grab a full themed one, not one of the Theme Only zip files.
Old 04-08-2010, 05:28 PM   #839
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

just to make sure I get the right one, I'm going to ask you in a second. Hold on.
Old 04-08-2010, 05:28 PM   #840
stonehenge

lol k
Old 04-08-2010, 05:30 PM   #841
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

This one?

Ultimate Droid V9.8.0 Update.zip Nextheme Themed – (Screenshots)
Old 04-08-2010, 05:31 PM   #842
stonehenge

Yes sir
Old 04-08-2010, 05:32 PM   #843
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

saweet. Heres goes
Old 04-08-2010, 05:34 PM   #844
stonehenge

wait wait wait before you apply the update.zip make sure to wipe cache and do the "factory reset" option. Both are on the main recovery screen. Oh and of course make a backup before you try it (unless you still have one from yesterdays attempt).
Old 04-08-2010, 05:34 PM   #845
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

I'm going to backup, backup my SMS messages, then do the factory wipe, then install the ROM.
It needs to be on the root of the card right?
Old 04-08-2010, 05:35 PM   #846
stonehenge

Yeah, /sdcard/update.zip

I need to backup my SMSs from now on, I always start fresh and its kind of annoying LOL
Old 04-08-2010, 05:38 PM   #847
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

yeah it gets old when ppl would reply and I was like "WTF did I send to you?"
SMS backup/restore is the app I use. I like it

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

I f'in swear this phone hates me!
Damn screen won't light up again
Old 04-08-2010, 05:42 PM   #848
stonehenge

wtf after the update.zip it won't light up??
Old 04-08-2010, 05:44 PM   #849
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

nahh, it just got stuck. No biggie. Had to reboot and restart the download
Old 04-08-2010, 05:45 PM   #850
stonehenge

It's faster to download via pc and copy it over usb. If you have a usb cable with you.