Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2009, 06:02 AM   #1
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation
Default I want to see some house pics...

I want to see what you got for a house. Post some pics.

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 06:50 PM   #2
onyx
FUCK YOU!!11one

Speed Biker Champion Autobahn Champion Soccer Ball Champion Stress Relief Paintball Champion Snow bomb battle Champion
JellyFish ShuffleBoard Champion X-Bound Champion Sponge Champion Rodeo Champion Wet T-Shirt Comp. Champion
What a Shot Champion Word Eight Champion Trail Blazer Champion
onyx may have a mustache.

i just remodled my house. i need to get some pics up.
onyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 07:55 PM   #3
NeverEnding
who?

NeverEnding may have a mustache.

dont fall into his trap ..... shaggy just wants to stalk all of us!!!

come to think about it my cat has been missing for a few hours now ...... shit maybe he already found me

ahhhhhhhh

ah
NeverEnding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 09:30 PM   #4
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

heres some footage from my front yard cameras: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=17e_1234261495
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 09:37 PM   #5
Corey
TAC BAC

Sonar Challenge Champion Pingu Sports! Champion Speed Racer Champion Thivin Monkeys Champion Srike One Champion
Pepsi Sumo Twang Champion Garage Door Tennis Champion Tiny Combat Champion Zodiac Slots Champion The Bounce Champion
Corey may have a mustache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
heres some footage from my front yard cameras: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=17e_1234261495
hopefully those dumbasses will learn not to try that again.

here's an aerial view of my house, its not much but i make do.

Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 10:42 PM   #6
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I marked my house with a red dot in this aerial view:
Old 03-23-2009, 11:53 PM   #7
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

oh hai, i haz mark my house wit a skware
Old 03-23-2009, 11:55 PM   #8
Renegade Pope

Dunces And Dragons Champion Sports Bar Champion
Renegade Pope may have a mustache.

Hmmmmm see you soon.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:56 PM   #9
stonehenge

damnit, now i haz to explain to my family to be on the lookout for creepy pervert renegade needs sleep saggy eye pope
Old 03-24-2009, 12:11 AM   #10
Renegade Pope

Dont worry i already took care of them.
Old 03-24-2009, 05:55 AM   #11
stonehenge

you sneaky BASTARD
Old 03-26-2009, 09:19 PM   #12
Renegade Pope

Muhahahahah
Old 03-26-2009, 11:32 PM   #13
stonehenge

i gotta piss but im too lazy to walk to the other side of the building
Old 03-27-2009, 12:17 AM   #14
Renegade Pope

Piss in the sink.
Old 03-27-2009, 01:11 AM   #15
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

That is the answer, my friend, according to Jerry Jeff Walker.
Old 03-27-2009, 03:19 AM   #16
Renegade Pope

Yep what he said.
Old 03-27-2009, 05:06 AM   #17
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

You are douchbags for not posting up your house

Old 03-27-2009, 08:09 AM   #18
stonehenge

that would bee on topic tho, this forum is ALL off topic imo
Old 03-27-2009, 08:41 AM   #19
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
that would bee on topic tho, this forum is ALL off topic imo

Good point. Btw, your still a douchbag.

Old 03-27-2009, 01:43 PM   #20
Your_Mums_A_N00B

Your_Mums_A_N00B may have a mustache.

i'll have some photos up tonight. need to go out an take them but i cant if it won't stop fucking raining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V_V
Your_Mums_A_N00B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 02:23 PM   #21
Corey
TAC BAC

Sonar Challenge Champion Pingu Sports! Champion Speed Racer Champion Thivin Monkeys Champion Srike One Champion
Pepsi Sumo Twang Champion Garage Door Tennis Champion Tiny Combat Champion Zodiac Slots Champion The Bounce Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
You are douchbags for not posting up your house
You haven't posted any pics either
Old 03-27-2009, 03:18 PM   #22
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Good point. Btw, your still a douchbag.
<-- douche
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
You haven't posted any pics either
fuckin shaggz
Old 03-27-2009, 05:33 PM   #23
Corey
TAC BAC

Shaggy is King Douche around here
Old 03-27-2009, 07:17 PM   #24
stonehenge

:douche:
Old 03-27-2009, 09:42 PM   #25
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I posted my hoose.