Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-26-2015, 01:54 PM   #116401
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

dfw rain

---------- Post added at 05:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 AM ----------

Checked our weather. 93-103° and sunny for the foreseeable future.

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 05:11 PM   #116402
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

is all nice and cloudless now. though sisters school was canceled lol. and my buddy jojos class was too. buses and shit were down is what he said

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

http://www.khou.com/story/weather/20...ways/27946569/

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

holy fuck. flash flood warning was extended til noon according to that

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 08:00 PM   #116403
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics...t-carried-him/

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-26-2015, 08:37 PM   #116404
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

dem floods

hot as shit here, dfw rain
Old 05-26-2015, 08:39 PM   #116405
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

is supposed to rain all week here

suck it wunz
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 08:41 PM   #116406
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

thkn more rain in the way here too

also wtf

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...000/?tid=sm_tw

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-26-2015, 08:43 PM   #116407
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
is supposed to rain all week here

suck it wunz
flaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
thkn more rain in the way here too

also wtf

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...000/?tid=sm_tw
:napoleondynatimeLUCKYY:

and lol @ some foo selling other peoples pics
Old 05-26-2015, 08:50 PM   #116408
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

dem flaps gon come in handy when all dat mudzs be errwhere
Old 05-26-2015, 08:56 PM   #116409
stonehenge

would rather haz mudzs

Getting tired of shops shit btw

Was supposed to pick up CV the weekend of the 16th/17th but they said one of the head gaskets showed up damaged and the replacement hadn't arrived yet so it wouldn't be ready until the next week. Called them Friday and "damn bro, I meant to call, one of the valve seats that we thought we had in stock isn't here, we've ordered one but it isn't here yet, car should be ready next week".

They have good reviews and sound like they know what they're talking about when I talk to the mechanic but they are slow as fuck. The car was towed there over a month ago. It waited a while before they did the initial diagnostics, then it waited longer until they tore it apart, then it waited a while before they actually took the heads apart, then waited for parts to put it back together, now waiting for other parts.

Gonna bitch about it when I pick it up and try to get some monies knocked off.

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

that was supposed to go in CV thread but idgaf, too lazy to copy/paste

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

ready to roll tracker off cliff, want CV
Old 05-26-2015, 09:06 PM   #116410
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

dat shop sound gay as fuck

a whole month for repairs

ta loco

i always drop my car off at whitechanic and fools do work in a day

if it ever took longer it would only be two days

FTS, can't drive wife's car or le rents either so I need dat CV ASAP

bitches...
Old 05-26-2015, 09:07 PM   #116411
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

these nigas getting parts by wagon or wtf. cant get off vz/oreillys/amazon?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-26-2015, 09:09 PM   #116412
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 05-26-2015, 09:26 PM   #116413
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
dat shop sound gay as fuck

a whole month for repairs

ta loco

i always drop my car off at whitechanic and fools do work in a day

if it ever took longer it would only be two days

FTS, can't drive wife's car or le rents either so I need dat CV ASAP

bitches...
Your whitechanic didn't pull the heads and rebuild one of them because of a fucked valve. It makes sense that it would take them longer than a couple days, that's fine. But over a month is pissing me off.

I think they have a "heavy line" and a "light line". The heavy line does rebuilds and shit, the CV was in line behind some kind of Toyota according to the mechanic and that's where most of the wait was. The light line does oil changes, shocks, brakes, filters, alternators, etc, etc and probably has a faster turn over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
these nigas getting parts by wagon or wtf. cant get off vz/oreillys/amazon?
rofl only the last couple weeks have been due to parts arriving damaged and not being in stock. That's what they're telling me anyway, getting tired of this shit.
Old 05-26-2015, 09:32 PM   #116414
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

they no give u time table before on when to expect cv back?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-26-2015, 09:37 PM   #116415
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
Your whitechanic didn't pull the heads and rebuild one of them because of a fucked valve. It makes sense that it would take them longer than a couple days, that's fine. But over a month is pissing me off.
whitechanic did dual exhaust in a few hours

what that tell you????????

they ain't got no customers except my black ass

Old 05-26-2015, 09:44 PM   #116416
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

thats not exactly difficult

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-26-2015, 09:46 PM   #116417
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

you not exactly difficult

fools added pipes, tips, and muffla

sounds pretty difficult to me

Old 05-26-2015, 09:54 PM   #116418
stonehenge

that is nowhere near as time consuming as pulling heads and machining one of them

they cut a pipe or two, unhook a few hangers, your old shit is out, bend a couple pipes and line them up and weld and done. it's not 30 mins of work but it's not pulling allthethings off the top of the motor (plus, coils, intake, fuel rails, etc), draining the oil, removing the heads/chains/etc, taking heads apart and rebuilding them, then putting it all back together.
Old 05-26-2015, 10:09 PM   #116419
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i need to make some monies and get some new ball joints and shit. fakken cv be all creaky

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-26-2015, 10:17 PM   #116420
stonehenge

once I get mine back, gonna slowly replace a few things and try to get new door panels and shit, investing some $$ in it with this repair, plan to keep it til it blows up

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

I think I have a mild squeak sometimes, idk can't remember since I haven't driven it in so long
Old 05-26-2015, 10:18 PM   #116421
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fakken wan. road trip to austin for in n out to get back in cv mood

speaking of doors. my door be all squeaky and loose

might be cuz of too mash b0mpz

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-26-2015, 10:22 PM   #116422
stonehenge

rofl bompz shouldn't do that, squeaking could just require some white grease on the hinges or something but idk about loose
Old 05-26-2015, 10:29 PM   #116423
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

mehbeh need to tighten hinges or something, idk. pinche cv. front squeaks be first tho rofl

watching this news conference thingy with mayor talking about the flooding. the sign language person always looks like they doing some gangster signs

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-26-2015, 10:52 PM   #116424
stonehenge

foo probably telling deaf peeps some random shit

"i am the mayor, I had cheeseburgers last night. There is a lot of water lol who cares, just swim."
Old 05-26-2015, 11:15 PM   #116425
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

like foo standing next to obama in africa or wherever it was

oh yeah. mah bro called me like around midnight, asked if i knew tow truck driver cuz his bro is law crashed his dads truck in a ditch or something

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works