Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 10-16-2010, 09:33 PM   #1376
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

lol no he sez anime is weird and i am going crazy
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 09:37 PM   #1377
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

fgts

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 04:05 AM   #1378
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

lol
good discussion IMO
Old 10-17-2010, 04:25 AM   #1379
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

i think mbp finished nge

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-17-2010, 04:27 AM   #1380
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Awesome, now he is crazy like us!
Old 10-17-2010, 04:30 AM   #1381
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

he prawlee all

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-17-2010, 05:34 AM   #1382
VmaxEngage

lol hell yea he is.

Hey MBP,

"Tenchi, in his changed time line, doesn't get to meet Noike. However, Noike, along with Fuku, traveled into the past and altered the message Mihoshi was to send to her family (the message was originally altered by Z) so that she WOULD meet Tenchi."

It was Noike and Fuku at the end of episode 19!

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:36 PM ----------

Dood, I also forgot.

In ep 10, you get to see Ryo-Ohki as an adult when she first combines with the MASU. Hahah damnit!! I forgot alot of shit man, so glad to be watching it again
Old 10-17-2010, 05:36 AM   #1383
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

masu???

lol man im right at that ep. i left off at 9 haha

been watching one ep of tenchi then one of K-on!! lol
been going back and forth all day

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-17-2010, 05:43 AM   #1384
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Anime

[QUOTE=Cez
Old 10-17-2010, 05:44 AM   #1385
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-17-2010, 06:12 AM   #1386
Manbearpig

Fucking tapatalk fail

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
Old 10-17-2010, 07:31 AM   #1387
VmaxEngage

Yea, tapa really never worked for me either lol

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

and Cez, hurry up, your getting to the goods
Old 10-17-2010, 07:31 AM   #1388
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lol. dont quote me on TT.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-17-2010, 08:35 AM   #1389
Manbearpig

Fgt star

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
lol hell yea he is.

Hey MBP,

"Tenchi, in his changed time line, doesn't get to meet Noike. However, Noike, along with Fuku, traveled into the past and altered the message Mihoshi was to send to her family (the message was originally altered by Z) so that she WOULD meet Tenchi."

It was Noike and Fuku at the end of episode 19!

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:36 PM ----------

Dood, I also forgot.

In ep 10, you get to see Ryo-Ohki as an adult when she first combines with the MASU. Hahah damnit!! I forgot alot of shit man, so glad to be watching it again
Yeeee I slightly understand 19/20 now lolz
I saw that it was infact Noike and Fuku since you mentioned it. I had to go back and watch

Still don't understand the space battle thing in the ultimate dimension that makes Z all hardcore

It was just a random battle

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

[QUOTE=Manbearpig;170100][QUOTE=Cez[/QUOTE]

And this quote said that I was on episode 20 of NGE where the Eva1 comes to life with fgt Shinji in it.

Lolz I mentioned that I was watching NGE to my friend and she was like ZOMG I HAZ ON DVD AND MOOVIE

Was like

Last edited by Manbearpig; 10-17-2010 at 08:39 AM.
Old 10-17-2010, 04:49 PM   #1390
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fkn want dvds and moobiie. tell her to let you borrow moobie later.

ok brah from here it gets

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-17-2010, 07:53 PM   #1391
VmaxEngage

Yep, really
Old 10-17-2010, 08:48 PM   #1392
Manbearpig

lolz

Im thinking about buying the collection and 1.11 (on bruraay) off amazon
Old 10-17-2010, 09:55 PM   #1393
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

do ett. bye me a set too.

wait they haz the collection on bluray too?

i know they has 1.11 on bluray.

i has on reg dvd
want BR nao

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-17-2010, 10:06 PM   #1394
Manbearpig

Didn't see the collection on BR
Old 10-17-2010, 10:07 PM   #1395
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

tis dvd

still want though.

will keep 1.01 dvd in lowgmc

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-17-2010, 10:10 PM   #1396
Manbearpig

1.01/1.11 is pretty much the series in moobie form correct?

Still buying with series
Old 10-17-2010, 10:16 PM   #1397
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

its the first 4 or 5 eps.

it reintroduces it. but it goes off on a different direction with the 2nd one.

1.01 is the first of 4 movies in the new rebuild of evangelion.

how mash is the series? does it come with end of evangellion?

btw have you seen end of evangelion fgt?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-18-2010, 12:46 AM   #1398
Manbearpig

I haven't finished the series

Old 10-18-2010, 01:34 AM   #1399
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Roflfail

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-18-2010, 02:56 AM   #1400
VmaxEngage

Yea, buy me a collection of NGE.

Mine is on VHS