Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-27-2009, 11:18 PM   #51
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Someone hacked gmfs (probably a prius driver)
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 11:18 PM   #52
Chance

Air Hockey Champion slingo Champion Stack Up Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

BROS b4 HOES
Old 07-27-2009, 11:18 PM   #53
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

HOAR <--fuckin shaggy and his smilies
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 11:20 PM   #54
Chance

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

Hehehe
Old 07-27-2009, 11:20 PM   #55
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

So i wonder how many forums he has...

Camaros
Fish
Bape
AOT
GMFS
AlbumFire
?
Old 07-27-2009, 11:26 PM   #56
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

allmusicforum.com we always forget that one
Old 07-27-2009, 11:26 PM   #57
Chance

Fish and bape? lolwut
Old 07-27-2009, 11:27 PM   #58
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

yea, whats fish
Old 07-27-2009, 11:32 PM   #59
stonehenge

I'm pretty sure he has a forum for fish and aquariums and shit
Old 07-27-2009, 11:35 PM   #60
Chance

The fuck..
Old 07-27-2009, 11:35 PM   #61
TURBO V6
Im walking on sunshine!

TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.

FUCKING! WHATS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yo bros.
TURBO V6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 11:36 PM   #62
stonehenge

gnr
Old 07-27-2009, 11:36 PM   #63
TURBO V6
Im walking on sunshine!

TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.TURBO V6 gives shad a hard time.

I gots a spider monkey for sale
Old 07-27-2009, 11:37 PM   #64
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

how much???
Old 07-27-2009, 11:39 PM   #65
TURBO V6
Im walking on sunshine!

$99.95 Or $300.00 if i stitch his ass back together....
Old 07-27-2009, 11:42 PM   #66
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBO V6 View Post
$99.95 Or $300.00 if i stitch his ass back together....
You're the one that ripped it open, you should be responsible for stichin it back up
Old 07-27-2009, 11:42 PM   #67
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

wait.........what ?
Old 07-27-2009, 11:44 PM   #68
stonehenge

he has a SM fetish
Old 07-27-2009, 11:46 PM   #69
TURBO V6
Im walking on sunshine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
You're the one that ripped it open, you should be responsible for stichin it back up
True, If i stich sideways i could sell it as a asian spider monkey? FIVE HUNDRED DOLLER!
Old 07-27-2009, 11:48 PM   #70
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Is it true that asian vaginas go horizontally instead of vertically
Old 07-27-2009, 11:48 PM   #71
TURBO V6
Im walking on sunshine!

Gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
he has a SM fetish
Yep i gots a fork up my ass right meow!
Old 07-27-2009, 11:49 PM   #72
TURBO V6
Im walking on sunshine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
Is it true that asian vaginas go horizontally instead of vertically
Butt holes go both ways!
Old 07-27-2009, 11:49 PM   #73
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hagina
Old 07-27-2009, 11:51 PM   #74
TURBO V6
Im walking on sunshine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
A horizontal vagina. Very common in women of asian origin.
Hey, that chinklet has a hagina!
Old 07-27-2009, 11:52 PM   #75
Covah

Covah may have a mustache.

Uh hum