Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-08-2013, 02:00 AM   #31251
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

no i aint watchin that
Old 08-08-2013, 02:03 AM   #31252
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1064442?pool_id=5172

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 08:53 PM   #31253
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

I want to know why Erza still likes fucking Jelal when he tried to fucking kill both her and Natsu and countless other people, he's fucking evil incarnate...memories or not. God damn episode 67/68 made me almost throw up in my mouth. Fuck you Erza, god damn whore bitch. You should be down sucking Natsu's dick for saving your ass countless times over, not crying over insane psycho fuck face going to jail where he deserves.

Bitches be crazy god damn it.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:00 PM   #31254
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

:nailzrage:

bcuz women brah. i guess. and i think he saved her when they was youngsters. and she still remember that most

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-08-2013, 09:05 PM   #31255
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

So stupid, he still tried to kill her, man that fucking pissed me off. I hate Erza now, hate her...she's nothing but a dumb bitch. Lucy and Wendy are my favorite girls on it now, fuck Erza.

I was raging hardcore while I was watching it lol.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

She owes Natsu her life 10x over, and she still likes Jelal, WHAT THE FUCK!?!

Old 08-08-2013, 09:07 PM   #31256
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wendy <3 dat loli

u must rage watching them constantly get their ass beat only so the ep drags by only to beat em at end of arc

fuckin hate that shit, the latest arc i finished did that shit. pero dem feels hit hard tho

also. WHY THE FUCK IS END OF EVANGELION $100+

goddammit. out of print movies FTL

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-08-2013, 09:08 PM   #31257
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

nailz so mad
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:09 PM   #31258
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Natsu swimmin' in bitches, it don't even matter.

Erza you dyke bitch.

Old 08-08-2013, 09:09 PM   #31259
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

he always rages when i at work. otherwise would have rage off imo

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-08-2013, 09:46 PM   #31260
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Wendy is best girl. Lucy is 2nd.

Jelal saved Erza's ass so much, so of course she has an attraction to him.
Old 08-08-2013, 09:51 PM   #31261
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yes. loli wendy FTW

nailz how far is dubbed fairy tail?

i guess nao nailz can also watch sword fart online. since ya know. dubbed. go buy it faggot

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-08-2013, 09:52 PM   #31262
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

I'm sorry but if someone I love tries to kill me, I'm not going to forget it lol, they're not shit to me then.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

It's up to episode 72.

Old 08-08-2013, 09:52 PM   #31263
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

oh. still need 100 eps to dub

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-08-2013, 09:52 PM   #31264
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Funimation is at least trying to release about 12 new episodes dubbed every few weeks.

Old 08-08-2013, 09:54 PM   #31265
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

unless they fuck up their scheduling and push it back making u wait longer. as typical of them

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-08-2013, 09:54 PM   #31266
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Nah, they have been pretty good thus far about Fairy Tail.

Been watching more fullmetal alchemist brotherhood too, have to say I like it a lot.

Dat Winry

Old 08-08-2013, 09:58 PM   #31267
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

probably biggest money maker for them

word. fma B so win. dat general armstrong tho

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-08-2013, 10:41 PM   #31268
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

I'd say there biggest money maker is One Piece lol. Oh wait, can't forget Dragonball either.

Fairy Tail is up there though most likely.

Old 08-08-2013, 10:43 PM   #31269
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

one piece of shit is more like it. fkn 600 eps of shit

and dragon ball. funi ALWAYS releases all sorts of dragonball sets for sales boost

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-08-2013, 11:04 PM   #31270
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

lol I've honestly never seen the appeal of One Piece, but for some reason it's popular as hell

It's even #26 on MAL's popularity list, which is sad.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

HOLY SHIT there are really 600 episodes, what the fuck, and good anime can't even stay on 100 if they are lucky.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

So would One Piece qualify as a ultimate Weeaboo show Cez?

Old 08-08-2013, 11:11 PM   #31271
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

They are quantity over quality. Quality shows = less episodes
Old 08-09-2013, 01:30 AM   #31272
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
lol I've honestly never seen the appeal of One Piece, but for some reason it's popular as hell

It's even #26 on MAL's popularity list, which is sad.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

HOLY SHIT there are really 600 episodes, what the fuck, and good anime can't even stay on 100 if they are lucky.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

So would One Piece qualify as a ultimate Weeaboo show Cez?
600+ and counting. idk about weeaboo, i dont see many people imitating/cosplaying them fgts from one piece. if there were a weeabo anime list though. id rank it mid 10s

one piece be that shounen shit from shounen jump. alongside naruto and bleach. but at least bleach is over anime wise for now. naruto still going

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
They are quantity over quality. Quality shows = less episodes

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

http://funnymama.com/post/202193

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10237828

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

http://www.oreimo-anime.com/story/

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

fffuuuuuuuu next monogatari arc gonna be on hachikuji fak. so mash win. and otakon tomorrow the last three eps of oreimo premiering FFUUUUU

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-09-2013, 01:34 AM   #31273
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

lol I was gonna say naruto and bleach but didn't want to offend anyone

Old 08-09-2013, 02:07 AM   #31274
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i consider them the same. coming from bleach and naruto watcher. dfferent shit and theres always fuckin arguments about which 3 are better.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-09-2013, 05:05 AM   #31275
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works