Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-05-2015, 12:41 AM   #176
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

LIAR is what you are

it take walmart same amount of time

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
brb getting new floor mats installed
if its free i get dem foos to install keys into ignition

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

i wish gas stations still pumped joo gas for you

i get dem foos to do dat too
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 01:35 PM   #177
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I thought I was laziest motherfucker around but even I wouldn't wait around for some minimum wage retail worker to install my battery for me.

Also, what places sell batteries that won't install for free? I can't think of any.

Quote:
brb getting new floor mats installed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
i wish gas stations still pumped joo gas for you

i get dem foos to do dat too
You don't haz any full serv stations?
Old 08-05-2015, 04:12 PM   #178
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

We don't have any full service either. I've never been to one.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 04:26 PM   #179
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Interesting. Most gas stations around here are 100% self-serv but maybe 20% have a few full-serv pumps.
Old 08-05-2015, 05:11 PM   #180
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

must be a lazy northern thing. i havevvnt seen one of those around here

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 06:11 PM   #181
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Could be a cold Northern thing. I'd rather pump my gas in 120F Southern summer with excessively bright sun than 0F Northern winter with blowing ice and snow.
Old 08-05-2015, 07:13 PM   #182
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

ftmfs, would rather stay in AC here and let that foo pump it, don't mind getting out when its cold
Old 08-05-2015, 07:17 PM   #183
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

rofl, imo. get all sweaty just pumping gas

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-05-2015, 08:30 PM   #184
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
ftmfs, would rather stay in AC here and let that foo pump it, don't mind getting out when its cold
When it's been single digits for a month and your skin is all cracked from wind burn and your nose won't stop running and there's ice in your beard and you have 16 layers of clothes that will stink if a drop of gas splashes) and will all be getting soaked as you stand out there in the sleet anyway, you may feel different. All that's gonna happen if you pump when it's hot is you get sweaty, and if it's raining your skin gets wet (but dries automatically a few minutes later)...pump when it's cold and you get sicker and end up wearing 50 pounds of ice-cold waterlogged shit.

It's no 120, but at 90 with over 9000% humidity I pumped gas the other day and it was definitely superior to winter.
Old 08-05-2015, 08:43 PM   #185
stonehenge

Old 08-05-2015, 08:49 PM   #186
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

all dat dry heat

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-05-2015, 08:53 PM   #187
stonehenge

Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb and sometimes Mar, I like it here. April-October can please go and not return
Old 08-05-2015, 09:10 PM   #188
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

thats like, half the year

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-05-2015, 09:37 PM   #189
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post

Also, what places sell batteries that won't install for free? I can't think of any.
autozone
oreily
advance

Quote:
You don't haz any full serv stations?
fuck no

Old 08-05-2015, 10:11 PM   #190
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
thats like, half the year
I am aware

Old 08-05-2015, 11:18 PM   #191
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

need to get a new steering wheel cover installed

gonna pay a guy 10 bucks to install it for me
Old 08-05-2015, 11:19 PM   #192
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

only women use wheel covers

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-05-2015, 11:34 PM   #193
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 08-06-2015, 12:12 AM   #194
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
only women use wheel covers
My wheel is gross and I don't feel like buying another one so I bought a cover for it. I just got a simple plain-colored one. Had a grey one first, then it eventually got a little beat up so I recently replaced it with a black one.

Now ones with flames, cartoon characters, ford logos, camouflage, etc? FTS

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Also, when I say gross, I tried cleaning it and it is just discolored from the sun or some shit idk

plus, this cover doesn't get so damned hot in the sun, like nekkid steering wheels do
Old 08-06-2015, 01:11 AM   #195
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/jsru8lZ.jpg[/ig]

Quote:
My wheel is gross and I don't feel like buying another one so I bought a cover for it. I just got a simple plain-colored one. Had a grey one first, then it eventually got a little beat up so I recently replaced it with a black one.

Now ones with flames, cartoon characters, ford logos, camouflage, etc? FTS

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Also, when I say gross, I tried cleaning it and it is just discolored from the sun or some shit idk

plus, this cover doesn't get so damned hot in the sun, like nekkid steering wheels do

ill allow it

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-06-2015, 01:32 AM   #196
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
autozone
oreily
advance
To be honest witchoo Kourke, I'm suprised.

I don't see anything about free battery installation on sites for Autozone and O''Reilly.

I knew for sure that Advance does it though.

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/o/free-battery-install
Get FREE Battery testing and installation!

Plus, charging and recycling on us, too. We’ll also test your starter
and alternator.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Z...arolina-323923
Chump let AutoZone employee install battery for free, AZ dude didn't tighten terminal, chump went to Walmart for advice and was told car could have exploded, chump wants to sue AutoZone corporate.
Old 08-06-2015, 01:38 AM   #197
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lolwut

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-06-2015, 09:40 PM   #198
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

saw a black CV just now with GT rims

was clean

dem rims make CV's look so mash clean

have yet to see a fully pimped CV like mine tho

also, blew horn at guy as I was passing

i really wish I could see a foo in a parking lot with cool CV so can haz fap-off over cars
Old 08-13-2015, 08:51 PM   #199
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

i'm on to round two of fuel system cleaning

feels like the first bottle got it about halfway clean because KCV starts a lot easier after running a full tank out

drove KCV until low fuel light came on and put another bottle in

Old 08-14-2015, 12:23 AM   #200
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

been thinking about getting new shocks on KCV

Sucker isn't as smooth as when I first got it

Now I can feel every crack and crevice in the road

DFW a smooth ride like when I first got KCV