Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-2017, 08:41 PM   #124951
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Depends on the system. They can be unnoticeable or a himderance, some arnt even actual abs but more a linked break system with an abs badge. I say take advantage of the group rides dealers put on to figure out what systems and options u like and hate.
Old 10-27-2017, 08:52 PM   #124952
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
I can only imagine it would be way more important on a bike than anything with 4 wheels...a single skidding front tire on a bike has got to mean instant, severe, catastrophic loss of control.

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATERNATER View Post
Depends on the system. They can be unnoticeable or a himderance, some arnt even actual abs but more a linked break system with an abs badge. I say take advantage of the group rides dealers put on to figure out what systems and options u like and hate.

the place i went to check bikes out at organizes the classes. gonna see if i can get in one late nov

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 10:50 PM   #124953
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

cez getting moped
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 10:59 PM   #124954
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-30-2017, 03:16 AM   #124955
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

eh id rock one....we got snow
Old 10-30-2017, 07:36 PM   #124956
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

S7e en route juan
Old 10-30-2017, 08:54 PM   #124957
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Awww shit niga

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-31-2017, 03:40 AM   #124958
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Awwyiss

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 04:55 AM   #124959
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

snow? am jelly
Old 10-31-2017, 05:02 PM   #124960
nekkidhillbilly

fts hate cold
Old 11-01-2017, 06:02 AM   #124961
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Video page
Full screen

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-01-2017, 03:08 PM   #124962
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

what case u guy recommend for sex7e?
Old 11-01-2017, 06:11 PM   #124963
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I never use big bulky cases so can't help you with Otterboxes and shit. I usually pick up a Diztronic or a Ringke Fusion. I've used them on my last several phones and they're always about $10, the cutouts are always perfect, they fit perfectly, not too bulky, look good, etc.

The Diztronic is just a matte finish TPU (rubber) case. The Ringke has rubber edges with a clear poly carbonate back. You can cut out pics of pen0rs and put them in the back if you want to see them thru there.

I had one of each for my V10 and V20. For my Moto I have two Diztronics (black and red) and kinda want a Fusion now. I like switching cases every now and then.
Old 11-01-2017, 06:19 PM   #124964
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i loved the ringke on my n4.

and the one wan gave me that he used on his v10 is nice. so stock looking

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-01-2017, 07:53 PM   #124965
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

will look at both...think I might try a big ass case cuz dis mf phone aint cheap dnw to drop it (I will eventually drop it, always do) and crack the glass but the frame be coo
Old 11-01-2017, 07:54 PM   #124966
stonehenge

need to get a Rinke for the Moto. I have a red Diztronic, black Diztronic, and super cheap clear one that I bought for like $1 that sucks.
Old 11-01-2017, 07:57 PM   #124967
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

btw when I got it...the home button has a chip n lil crack....fgt seller didn't mention it. how much should I tell him to refund me? fingerprint feature works bamf and I aint worried about resale cuz I aint selling it...just don't think it was fairly presented.
Old 11-01-2017, 08:03 PM   #124968
stonehenge

lol I googled replacing the button. Just send seller this link:

https://www.geniusphonerepair.com/4_...on-repair.html

and say to refund all monies kthx

those mf so overpriced
Old 11-01-2017, 08:10 PM   #124969
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

already cut my sim card so kinda dnw to return it...id be left w/o a phone till I buy another
Old 11-01-2017, 08:27 PM   #124970
stonehenge

if it works and you dgaf about the chipped button then fuck it imo but I know what you mean, it's the principle of the thing.

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

is the plastic physically chipped or is it the paint? if paint, seems common: https://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...e-issue-3.html

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

and I guess to button is between the front glass and the screen so to replace it is pretty difficult and you can easily damage the screen.

tldr: deal with it or return it and find one that's not chipped :/
Old 11-01-2017, 08:43 PM   #124971
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i tell ya i haz new uncle we living with?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-01-2017, 09:07 PM   #124972
stonehenge

new one!? not the same one that you were ready to beat his ass?
Old 11-01-2017, 09:33 PM   #124973
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

New one. Same sorta deadbeat. More pathetic than the last. Been here since like mid august

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

he from longview. some sort of relative to me mum. annoying fat douche.

looks like he has ascites but hes been to plenty o docs who doont find anything wrong with him. so he sits in the same spot on the couch all damn day unless he decides he wants some fresh air and goes outside for a few minutes.

nasty slob. want his ass gone but mom being overprotective of him or some shit and is keeping him here (even though she went to mexico to care for her mom)

dude should be on a diet of some sort but instead always asks/tells us to go buy mcdonalds or pizza cuz he'd rather not eat the fruit or anything in the house.

unsanitary bastard cant even wipe his ass properly. brother sent us pics of the bathroom when he got up for work. shit stains on the seat AND sink. somehow. disgusting.

long story short - i fucking hate him now. i dont even clean up shit in the ER right now. no fuciking way im coming home to do it for this cunt. im not even sure what sort of uncle he is to me. i think hes my grandma's cousin.

my siblings hate it too. dude destroys teh bathroom. find shit stains under the seat. was shit floating in the tub one time too

oh i think my mom was okay with him going home but then this stupid idiot fell in the tub and mom axed that shit right then and there

fuckin pets are better potty trained than him goddamn thats pathetic

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-02-2017, 01:54 AM   #124974
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Had a nasty storm (rain, not snow) on Sunday and lost power, internet, and cell tower. Of course it happened just after buying a ton of expensive perishable groceries so I've been home all week tending the generator with no internet, no phone calls, no mobile data, no nothing, just SMS and an occasional email that squeaks through shitty cell signal with no bars.

Internet and cell came back on this evening. Power ETA is tomorrow night but who knows, they keep pushing it back.
Old 11-02-2017, 01:57 AM   #124975
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dat 30s living. it getting cold up there?

oh yeah. my brooklyn fren said that they had rain like all weekend and into monday

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works