Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 06:30 PM   #251
Bruce

Bruce may have a mustache.

seems like its hit and miss around here. Everytime im on its slow, and then when i come back it has exploded haha.
Old 02-09-2009, 06:32 PM   #252
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

ive been on it all morning
Old 02-09-2009, 06:33 PM   #253
Corey
TAC BAC

Sonar Challenge Champion Pingu Sports! Champion Speed Racer Champion Thivin Monkeys Champion Srike One Champion
Pepsi Sumo Twang Champion Garage Door Tennis Champion Tiny Combat Champion Zodiac Slots Champion The Bounce Champion
Corey may have a mustache.

i've been on pretty much all morning too, I just now finally check GMFS lounge
Old 02-09-2009, 06:37 PM   #254
Bruce

you have to be careful, this site could be addicting
Old 02-09-2009, 06:40 PM   #255
Corey
TAC BAC

Sonar Challenge Champion Pingu Sports! Champion Speed Racer Champion Thivin Monkeys Champion Srike One Champion
Pepsi Sumo Twang Champion Garage Door Tennis Champion Tiny Combat Champion Zodiac Slots Champion The Bounce Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuki4life05 View Post
you have to be careful, this site could be addicting
ha, it already is
Old 02-09-2009, 06:52 PM   #256
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yeah I've been in the gmfs chat thread because I get along with most of the guys in there but i haven't checked anything else there (oh and the fantasy factory thread)
Old 02-09-2009, 06:59 PM   #257
Bruce

i cant get into the chat thread over there, there are so many responses it is hard to keep up with stuff. Its not worth the time trying to see what you missed out on.
Old 02-09-2009, 07:10 PM   #258
stonehenge

I refresh every so often and the way i see it, if i miss some of it then fuck it, just pickup where its at when i get back to it.
Old 02-09-2009, 07:10 PM   #259
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yeah...when there were daily "juicebox" threads, it was easy to keep up or whatever, but with one big chat thread it's too much work and not enough interest. Every time I check the chat thread there I just don't care what's going on.
Old 02-09-2009, 07:12 PM   #260
stonehenge

sometimes i'll check it and then just close it and try again later haha
Old 02-09-2009, 07:13 PM   #261
stonehenge

watch the soprano vid i posted in the funny videos thread. have your headphones on if your at work, visually isn't WW though
Old 02-09-2009, 07:28 PM   #262
Corey
TAC BAC

What is everybody having for lunch? I just had a little Ceasers $5 pizza
Old 02-09-2009, 07:30 PM   #263
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I just had some canned ravioli in meat sauce. So did my new shirt.
Old 02-09-2009, 07:32 PM   #264
stonehenge

I brought some microwave shit for lunch because i was in a hurry this morning and i dont feel like going anywhere right now. oh and some jarred peaches mmm
Old 02-09-2009, 07:39 PM   #265
Corey
TAC BAC

I'm lucky i get to send my secretary to go get my lunch everyday
Old 02-09-2009, 07:41 PM   #266
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
I'm lucky i get to send my secretary to go get my lunch everyday
i want a secretary, they have the word "secret" in their name

Ok, today's microwave treat is Italian Style Pasta Bake (Pasta in a cheesy tomato sauce with ground beef), contains 40% of my daily veggies apparently
Old 02-09-2009, 07:41 PM   #267
Bruce

i had a perfect portions Italian chicken breast, some green peas, and mashed potatoes. It was pretty good for left overs
Old 02-09-2009, 07:50 PM   #268
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Ok, today's microwave treat is Italian Style Pasta Bake (Pasta in a cheesy tomato sauce with ground beef), contains 40% of my daily veggies apparently
Veggies FTL. If you must eat a healthy crap, try this:

It's actually pretty decent.
Old 02-09-2009, 07:53 PM   #269
Corey
TAC BAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post

Those aren't bad, but i like the rice ones better
Old 02-09-2009, 10:01 PM   #270
stonehenge

Quote:

Had that one a while ago, not bad. I was getting ready to microwave this shit and the Korean dude popped his head in my cube and was like "Hey, were gonna go get lunch, you wanna come with us? I'll pay and drive." How was I supposed to say no!?

So I ended up with a big ass burger with cheddar and fries... mmm nomnom. Some place called Firebirds. Never been there before
Old 02-09-2009, 10:06 PM   #271
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Focking shit, that sounds good. I wish someone would take me out for a free big ass burger with cheddar and fries.
Old 02-09-2009, 10:12 PM   #272
stonehenge

Quote:
Focking shit, that sounds good. I wish someone would take me out for a free big ass burger with cheddar and fries.
OMG it was delicious, especially since i was expecting microwave mediocreness lol

this is the place: http://www.firebirdsrockymountaingrill.com
Old 02-09-2009, 10:14 PM   #273
Corey
TAC BAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
OMG it was delicious, especially since i was expecting microwave mediocreness lol

this is the place: http://www.firebirdsrockymountaingrill.com
That place does look like it has some killer food
Old 02-09-2009, 10:19 PM   #274
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
That place does look like it has some killer food
it was so good. We also got the lobster nacho dip or whatever its called and omg it was amazing
Old 02-09-2009, 10:24 PM   #275
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Well fuck, that's making me hungry. I'm so hungry I could ride a horse! Wait, I don't get it...I guess I could ride the horse to a restaurant...