Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-19-2011, 11:28 PM   #2451
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by apedestrian View Post

bf3 aint gonna have shitty Servers like that,
surrreeee ape!

Thast what Bill clinton said when he fucked monica....

she aint gonna tell anyone.....

and BAM SHE TOLD EVERYONE!
Old 05-19-2011, 11:32 PM   #2452
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

EA has plenty of shitty servers with BC2
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 11:37 PM   #2453
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
If there are 2 medics I'll play Assault or Engineer then. Those are really my 2 preferred classes anyway.

I'll go ahead and send Rogers and Heathd a friend request.

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

Video page
Full screen

I so hope that comes true, regardless of how it would be, I would buy a new Sega console.

DC was pure fun to me. I still have it to, I still play it regularly too. DW DC2
Old 05-19-2011, 11:40 PM   #2454
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I remember Sonic Adventures ruled my life back on the DC

Got it for free and was like
Old 05-19-2011, 11:41 PM   #2455
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rogers View Post
surrreeee ape!

Thast what Bill clinton said when he fucked monica....

she aint gonna tell anyone.....

and BAM SHE TOLD EVERYONE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
EA has plenty of shitty servers with BC2
i haven't encountered that much shitty bc2 servers.
Old 05-19-2011, 11:41 PM   #2456
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Le Gaming Thread (formerly PS3 thread)

Even with tf2 I sometimes run into problems with servers not responding, the game crashing, lag spikes, etc. But on ps3 so far ha e seen none of that. Plus I get to hear Heathd say "y'all"
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 11:42 PM   #2457
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Even with tf2 I sometimes run into problems with servers not responding, the game crashing, lag spikes, etc. But on ps3 so far ha e seen none of that. Plus I get to hear Heathd say "y'all"
was working fine for me and Royerz
Old 05-19-2011, 11:42 PM   #2458
Jellyrolls

Jellyrolls is pretty cool I guess...

Quote:
Plus I get to hear Heathd say "y'all"
You would love my accent if you like southern accents
Jellyrolls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 11:43 PM   #2459
apedestrian

is everyone from Aot from teh south?
Old 05-19-2011, 11:44 PM   #2460
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellyrolls View Post
You would love my accent if you like southern accents
Old 05-19-2011, 11:48 PM   #2461
Manbearpig

Quote:
:wht?: i haven't encountered that much shitty bc2 servers.
I have encountered plenty.

Whole team on one side will get booted and the game will bring us all come back and we're like

Other team has captured our shit and is now spawn camping the base

Old 05-19-2011, 11:51 PM   #2462
stonehenge

Quote:
i haven't encountered that much shitty bc2 servers.
That's what abe lincolns thought but what happen? Ya he got caught on video fuckin that bish raw in a elevator. Don't think so ape.
Old 05-19-2011, 11:51 PM   #2463
apedestrian

Quote:
I have encountered plenty.

Whole team on one side will get booted and the game will bring us all come back and we're like

Other team has captured our shit and is now spawn camping the base

I've had some problems but i'd usually just say and find a new one

Now battlefield 2 absolutely hates me ill just get into a server then i'll instantly lose connection and disconnect
Old 05-19-2011, 11:53 PM   #2464
Manbearpig

Punkbuster hates you

Because you are a punk
Old 05-19-2011, 11:54 PM   #2465
stonehenge

Ape be making my ps3 decision easier. Then can DL for PC to play SP with sekz graphics.
Old 05-20-2011, 12:00 AM   #2466
Mr.Rogers

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Thaz right! Wish mbp had ps3

Sent from my DROIDX
Old 05-20-2011, 12:02 AM   #2467
Manbearpig

I want an OG piano black PS3
Old 05-20-2011, 12:04 AM   #2468
apedestrian

Quote:
Ape be making my ps3 decision easier. Then can DL for PC to play SP with sekz graphics.
u can't play online tho
Quote:
Punkbuster hates you

Because you are a punk
:sneak:
Old 05-20-2011, 12:05 AM   #2469
stonehenge

Quote:
That's what rogers has. I haz 2 slims. His be OG backwards compatible one I think and he upgraded le HD.
Quote:
u can't play online tho
bish thats why i said get it on computer for SP
Old 05-20-2011, 12:06 AM   #2470
Mr.Rogers

Quote:
lol ya mine is OG first Gen ps3 and still going strong! u can prob find one for cheap! we need! U MBP! lol
Old 05-20-2011, 12:07 AM   #2471
Manbearpig

Do want one so I can play OG PS2 games
Old 05-20-2011, 12:08 AM   #2472
stonehenge

and BC2 and BF3 imo
Old 05-20-2011, 12:11 AM   #2473
Mr.Rogers

how he dont mention those games makes me
Old 05-20-2011, 12:23 AM   #2474
apedestrian

Quote:
That's what rogers has. I haz 2 slims. His be OG backwards compatible one I think and he upgraded le HD.

bish thats why i said get it on computer for SP
It's a battlefield game, SP isn't going to be that great it will probably be a good 15 hour campaign. If your content with 24 or 32(<-maybe 32) Multi player then go for it
Old 05-20-2011, 12:26 AM   #2475
Jellyrolls

Jellyrolls is pretty cool I guess...

Quote:
is everyone from Aot from teh south?
Im from West Tn. Otherwise known as hickville and meth capital.
Jellyrolls is offline   Reply With Quote