Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2009, 11:52 PM   #1
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation
Default Movie: Observe and Report.

How is into movies like this? I think they are pretty damn funny. I haven't seen this yet but want to. Have any of you watched it yet, or are going to watch it?

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 12:04 AM   #2
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Never heard of it.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:46 AM   #3
Bruce

Bruce may have a mustache.

i watched it last wednesday i believe, it is a pretty funny movie. Alot of random quotes in the movie that are memoralbe. O yea, be ready to see a lot of a naked fat man.
Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 07:04 AM   #4
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

That was gross. I just got back from it and seeing that dude run around the mall like that was gross. It was an ok movie, had some funny parts. I did like it better the Pineapple Express.

Old 04-22-2009, 07:21 AM   #5
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I thought it was shitty honestly. I like all the other movies with Seth Rogan but this one was so fuckin weird. One second it was hilarious, the next second it was sad/fuckedup/serious, then all of a sudden its just weird as fuck, then there is fatman dick floppin everywhere.

Oh and Shaggy, Pineapple Express fuckin OWNS this movie by FAR
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 01:46 PM   #6
Corey
TAC BAC

Sonar Challenge Champion Pingu Sports! Champion Speed Racer Champion Thivin Monkeys Champion Srike One Champion
Pepsi Sumo Twang Champion Garage Door Tennis Champion Tiny Combat Champion Zodiac Slots Champion The Bounce Champion
Corey may have a mustache.

I had been wanting to see this, but I'll probably just wait for the dvd to come out
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 01:24 AM   #7
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
I thought it was shitty honestly. I like all the other movies with Seth Rogan but this one was so fuckin weird. One second it was hilarious, the next second it was sad/fuckedup/serious, then all of a sudden its just weird as fuck, then there is fatman dick floppin everywhere.

Oh and Shaggy, Pineapple Express fuckin OWNS this movie by FAR
What was so good about PE? I guess i need to see it one more time to get it..

Old 04-23-2009, 01:33 AM   #8
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
What was so good about PE? I guess i need to see it one more time to get it..
I just think it is hilarious overall, so many funny parts. One of my fav movies
Old 04-24-2009, 11:17 PM   #9
Luke

Shanghi 2 Champion Slidermania Champion Bloody Pingu Champion Vegra Golf Champion Trick Master Funky Champion
The Fisher Champion
Luke may have a mustache.

PE sucked.
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 11:58 PM   #10
Bruce

Bruce may have a mustache.

i have seen PE a couple of times and still have yet to see what everyone thinks is funny in that movie.
Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 04:45 PM   #11
stonehenge

I honestly couldn't tell you but I seriously think it is hilarious and one of my favorite movies evar. I'm not making shit up, I don't like it just because my friends do or some BS I seriously think it is funny as fuck. Dunno why haha

Like when the two henchmen pull up to the girlfriends house and his car is playing Poison by Bel Biv Devoe that shit just makes me crack up

"You want some?"
"I can't, my wife can smell it on my seater?"
"Wanna wear my vest?"
"Nah, its not my style.."
"You ain't got no style muthafucka!"

That shit makes me lawl