Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2018, 06:49 PM   #125526
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

4 years and I can retire full medical and a pension
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 08:32 PM   #125527
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

jelly
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 09:38 PM   #125528
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Play new f/go event

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 09:43 PM   #125529
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

already have been
Old 04-04-2018, 10:15 PM   #125530
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-05-2018, 02:26 AM   #125531
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
jelly
I can work 9 to 11 and have a full everything but the way shits been I think ill go with 4 and get another job. if I can carry my sick time im looking at 8 years but they are trying to fuck us on that and cut it where we cant carry it among other things. so ill see but as of right now new job fuck it. ill be 40.
Old 04-10-2018, 02:03 AM   #125532
nekkidhillbilly

gov vetoed cutting our retirement down this morning. yay.
Old 04-10-2018, 10:20 AM   #125533
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Wow. Gov inefficiency imo

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-10-2018, 07:04 PM   #125534
nekkidhillbilly

isn't that always the way it is. they stole from the pension for other shit now they cant pay it. so we are getting fucked or were.
Old 04-11-2018, 05:46 AM   #125535
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dem asian milkies

https://www.instagram.com/mov850908/?hl=en

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-11-2018, 05:08 PM   #125536
nekkidhillbilly

im sure nsfw
Old 04-20-2018, 02:06 AM   #125537
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Philly is a racist shithole, but maybe these two bruvvah's could buy something first then wait

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-p...source=twitter

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-21-2018, 02:15 AM   #125538
stonehenge

They could have bought a muffin or something but calling the cops because a couple dudes are waiting for their friend to show up for a meeting is pretty shitty.

Sent from my LG V20
Old 04-22-2018, 03:56 AM   #125539
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yeah, true. at least tell em to gtfo if they arent buying antthing

also, finally fixed me macbook how i missed it. then i realized me mousepad is fucked

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-22-2018, 06:20 AM   #125540
stonehenge

Trackpad don't work??

Sent from my LG V20
Old 04-22-2018, 07:47 AM   #125541
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

it works, for the most part. but i have to find a "sweet spot" to actually click on something by pressing down. i can soft click or whatever. but actually clicking is iffy

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-22-2018, 08:03 AM   #125542
stonehenge

Hmm... is your battery bulging? I've seen a few MacBook pros where the battery starts bulging and it stops the trackpad from clicking. It's usually pretty obvious if you pull the bottom off. The battery should be completely flat, not ballooned at all. If ballooned, gotta buy an aftermarket battery or take it to Apple for repair.

If your battery is fine, might just be a fault trackpad. Luckily it's a separate part on most/all MBPs so you should be able to just replace it.

Sent from my LG V20
Old 04-22-2018, 08:28 AM   #125543
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i dont think it is. but battery is in the rear of lappy. can meess it up?

is easy to fix? can do meself?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-23-2018, 05:27 PM   #125544
stonehenge

hmm what model of mbp you have again? If you go to About This Mac and then System Report it should give you the model identifier. MacBookPro6,1 or whatever.
Old 04-23-2018, 07:05 PM   #125545
nekkidhillbilly

I prob can fix............I hate macs btw
Old 04-23-2018, 07:34 PM   #125546
stonehenge

yeah, whether the issue is battery or trackpad, it should be fairly easy to fix

now if you had the newest MBP, you'd probably be kinda fucked. Those things suck to repair. Keyboard bad? Replace the entire top case (palm rest, keyboard, battery) because the keyboard is RIVETED in. Glass cracked? Replace the entire top (glass, screen, top shell, antennas) because it is all one piece. The damned thing is essentially 4 parts now. The top half (screen and shit), then the bottom has a top, bottom, and the boards inside. POS.

Took one into Apple with a cracked screen (just the glass, screen worked fine) and it came back with a whole new top half (which was like $800 repair if I remember right) and they swapped out the motherboard (wtf).
Old 04-23-2018, 07:50 PM   #125547
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Fts. Gonna hang on to me mbp forever then

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-23-2018, 09:31 PM   #125548
nekkidhillbilly

ill keep windows based shit
Old 04-23-2018, 10:12 PM   #125549
stonehenge

Yeah, I don't mind previous generations of MBP but these new ones I am not a fan of. The fingerprint login is nice and the space gray color is nice.

Besides that, you get a keyboard that is prone to failure (we've had to have them replaced on 4 since the model came out), you only get Thunderbolt ports (no USB-A, no HDMI, no card reader, etc.), we've had two where the TB ports starting frying anything you plugged in, the keyboard is like typing on wood, and they are expensive as fuck to buy and repair.

FTS If I was buying a new machine, I'd get a Dell or a Lenovo.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

But the generation before these I liked. Still prefer Windows but the previous machines were nice.

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Cez - what model is your MBP?
Old 04-23-2018, 10:59 PM   #125550
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

model 8,1

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works