Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2016, 12:14 AM   #26051
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

will wait for ps5 or next xbox or something idgaf, ps4 + 3ds + vita is plenty of gaming for me
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 12:34 AM   #26052
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

wont even have much time to play until 2018

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 01:13 AM   #26053
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Killing Floor 2 is getting a Gamestop only physical release on November 18th, which is gay as fuck. I still pre ordered it though, I've been waiting too long to play it on a console. Guess I'll go back and forth between BF1 and KF2 this winter. Should keep me busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
yeah, fuck sony. they better give me like $200 on this ps4 if thye want me to get a new one. fucking assholes.
PS4 Pro sounds like a gay as fuck upgrade IMO. No way am I buying a new Sony product this soon after they fucked me in the ass without lube. I'm waiting for the PS5...if I even get it.

Although I honestly am considering the Xbox One Scorpio that is supposed to be 40% stronger than the PS4 Pro. Hell I've been contemplating getting an Xbox One S. Guess I'll wait until the Scorpio though if I do get one, it's supposed to be a stop gap between the One and the next Xbox basically.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 03:38 PM   #26054
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Hmm killing floor released on nov 18? Hey thatd be closer to my end date of the semester. Id only be like 3 weeks behind on it

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-11-2016, 07:31 AM   #26055
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Get it Cez so we can play together. You don't have to worry about levels on it since it's co op, low level classes in KF2 can still help a shit ton. You can just play normal mode anyway to level up and have a lot of fun.

Ask le Juan and the others on here who played the OG Killing Floor on PC.

Old 09-11-2016, 08:18 PM   #26056
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 09-11-2016, 09:05 PM   #26057
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

by nov 18 ill just have to worry aboot tests n shit. might squeeze in a night game

will wait to see u fgts get it

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-14-2016, 10:36 PM   #26058
stonehenge

All BF4 expansions free on all platforms:

https://www.battlefield.com/news/road-to-battlefield
Old 09-14-2016, 11:22 PM   #26059
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Downloading nao. Its 8 of em right?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-15-2016, 12:06 AM   #26060
stonehenge

Pretty sure yeah. I had all but one already, just grabbed the last one. Need to reinstall.
Old 09-15-2016, 12:13 AM   #26061
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

got em all too

now to never play them

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-15-2016, 12:23 AM   #26062
stonehenge

same

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

although I moved PS4 to my lazy side-table

now I have the ps4 and laptop w/ docking station on the table next to my sofa with a monitor mounted to an arm that swings out in front of me.

much lazy
Old 09-15-2016, 01:35 AM   #26063
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Peak gamer. Just need mountain of doritos n mountain dew

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-15-2016, 05:26 AM   #26064
stonehenge

Dfw some Mt do

Sent from my LG V10
Old 09-17-2016, 12:38 AM   #26065
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Just come to Nailz's if you want Mountain Dew or Mello Yellow.

Old 09-17-2016, 12:39 AM   #26066
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

hellz yeah. mt dew party

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-17-2016, 01:00 AM   #26067
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Video page
Full screen

Game looks pretty damn good.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Also...tiddies.

Old 09-17-2016, 05:28 AM   #26068
stonehenge

From now on, I will assume all footage of anything is taken from a PS4 Pro and that it will run more meh on a normal PS4. Bitches.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 09-18-2016, 02:08 AM   #26069
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

It better not. Bunch of bitches.

Old 09-18-2016, 02:31 AM   #26070
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
From now on, I will assume all footage of anything is taken from a PS4 Pro and that it will run more meh on a normal PS4. Bitches.

Sent from my LG V10
:roflmaopow:

no kidding. pinche sony

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-18-2016, 08:33 PM   #26071
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Why in the flying fuck would you piss off all of the people who bought a PS4 with such an incremental upgrade?

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Sony is a bunch of cock sucking faggots in my opinion any more.

Old 09-18-2016, 08:35 PM   #26072
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wat was update? lol i think i downlaoded it but ddint pay attention to it

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-18-2016, 08:38 PM   #26073
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

PS4 Pro, the new PS4 for $400.

Although the last update 4.0 added HDR to the regular PS4. I have to say that update was pretty nice, we finally have notifications if friends go online or off now, you just have to select it in your settings.

Old 09-18-2016, 08:39 PM   #26074
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

oh the new ps4. yeah. such bs. better give me $300 off for my current ps4. mfs.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-18-2016, 08:39 PM   #26075
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

The Xbox One Scorpio actually looks pretty nice in comparison.