Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-16-2010, 04:58 PM   #51
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
sounds pretty homo
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 04:59 PM   #52
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

YOU JELLY U CANT BE IN MIKE DREAM

Y U NO ADMIT TEH TROOFS
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 05:01 PM   #53
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

is cuz iz no droid fanatic

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 05:10 PM   #54
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

prob blake has cez dreams where you all have big anime eyes and shit
Old 11-16-2010, 05:12 PM   #55
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-16-2010, 05:52 PM   #56
MikeH
waffler

MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 01:18 PM   #57
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Why am I having/remembering so many dreams lately? It's like every day now. It used to be like once a year.

Cliff's: Can't remember a lot of it. So much doesn't make sense.
- Loaded trash in truck.
- Got arrested in . Got to work anyway.
- Cao gets jungle fever when girl falls in love with him.
- UPS finds us standing around outside a building at another college.
- Yet another BAMF bathroom.
- Piss blood.
- Dude gives me a watch. I carry some shit for him (not as a trade for the watch).
- People jesus-walk on wet concrete but I don't.
- I upgrade some kind of roofing nailer or shock absorber.
- Sit around in a bar bullshitting.

Really hazy, a lot missing, so I'll post what I remember. I'll use '?' for details I can't remember and {...} for whole sections I can't remember.

Driving to work, I guess. I decide to go early so I can stop at ? and load up a bunch of trash into the truck that needs to go to ?. A phone call where I talk about it. {...}

Driving . {...} I got arrested. {...} On campus now. {...}

Light-skinned black girl is being very friendly. {...} We're on the highway in her car. It's a muscle car that I've seen often but never identified, I think from the 70s or early 80s. I notice that her passenger side wiper has another wiper blade haphazardly tangled in it. We cuddle while we drive and I'm not sure WTF is going on because I have a wife who I love. Now we're cuddling in a wheelchair in a hospital waiting room. We're not injured. It's very crowded. I have that wiper blade and I think I threw it away. A nurse in a nearby room says they don't have business cards and proceeds to give someone in that room a prinout, or just tells them the phone number, or something.

Now we're on another campus and she is about to walk into a bathroom when a UPS woman comes up to us to say she's got a package for us. So I wait there while the UPS woman goes to get the package and my unnamed companion decides that the bathroom near us isn't good enough so she goes up some stairs.

I decide that while I'm waiting I'll take a leak. I walk into the bathroom and it's decadent - gold stuff everywhere, all kinds of high-class stuff. It's also weirdly designed and I can't find a sink. I piss in the urinal and my piss dribbles out, bloody, but it doesn't freak me out; I think it's a little weird but I pretty much ignore it.

I come out of the bathroom and nearby I find a whole bunch of sinks, seemingly out in the open. I wash my hands and I think the UPS woman brings the delivery.

{...}

This dude I'm with is in his 50s probably. He gives me a nice watch and says some seemingly profound (but possibly really dumb) pun about time. I'm concerned about some machine I'm holding that seems to be halfway between a shock absorber and a pneumatic roofing nailer (but doesn't seem weird in the dream). I help him with a printer and the UPS delivery which was in a small box but is somehow a rather large thing that I guess is supposed to hold two printers.

We're loading up a bunch of stuff that we're going to bring to his car. I pile two printers and a bunch of other crap on the printer holder thing. I expect the thing to be very heavy as it is but it's not, it turns out just to be a plastic tray. He and the others each carry something and I grab the overloaded tray. I carry it to where everyone's going.

I think I see people jesus-walking on wet concrete that's being poured as sidewalks in the front yard of this new house but by the time I get there I see that I can't. ? Something here about wet concrete coated garage doors.

{...}

I'm worried about that machine again. I partially disassemble it, paying special attention to a Z-shaped bracket that actuates the nailer and is loosely placed into a slot, add a metal sleeve (looks like the ones that were on the spark plug wires I got from that NBS in the junkyard) that I've been waiting to put in it, and put it back together.

{...}

Sitting somewhere, maybe a bar, with that guy and some other guys. I'm fiddling with the watch, taking it off and putting it on. Something about a funny pickup line that the guy used to meet me (nohomo, just a humorous way to make a new friend) being better than something he just said.
Old 11-17-2010, 01:45 PM   #58
stonehenge

Default Re: Dream thread

Wet concrete coated garage doors made me jest for some reason. There is no fuckin way id remember that much about one dream. Id probably remember

"I think I was at a school and some chick had a jacked up wiper but its cool cuz I got a watch from some dude. Oh and people were like Jesus I think."
Old 11-17-2010, 01:47 PM   #59
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Alright so I actually had a dream, and somehow remember parts of it.

HRG was working at a weather station, and her task was to go outside every hour, on the hour and get a weather observation. I was training to take her position. I would go outside and write the observation from the instrument down on a clear laser printer transparency. After that I'd come back in and input the info into a computer.

That is all.

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 01:47 PM   #60
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

After spending some time on Google Images I think the car was a 1978 Malibu. I'll have to pay attention to details the next time I see one and then google it again.
Old 11-29-2010, 01:34 PM   #61
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I only remember part of it, but I was trying to merge onto I10 west from I75 southbound and was having trouble deciphering the exit ramp. It was like a double helix, but it wasn't. Was strange. I was heading to Tallahassee.

Then my alarm went off

Old 11-29-2010, 01:39 PM   #62
stonehenge

Of course chrizs dreams involve freeway travel.
Old 11-29-2010, 02:01 PM   #63
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

I'm glad my alarm went off. DNFW to find out I was going to see Chawpz

Old 11-29-2010, 02:40 PM   #64
stonehenge

TetaTape dreams
Old 11-29-2010, 03:06 PM   #65
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Old 11-29-2010, 03:09 PM   #66
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

cao haz long ass dreams

i member i had one where i was banging some chick in my room on the chair

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-29-2010, 03:11 PM   #67
stonehenge

Cez dream explanation: short and to the point
Old 11-29-2010, 03:12 PM   #68
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Old 11-29-2010, 03:15 PM   #69
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

but srs thats all i member. like mah mind started remembering that part. not how i got her there. so idk if i paid for dat shit or if it was free pero i took it i think it was girl i knew

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-29-2010, 03:22 PM   #70
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I had one where I was driving somewhere with some kind of gym teacher or something, then we were going to this restaurant but we couldn't get in yet so we went in like a hotel room in the same place, she had big tits and I think I titfucked her or something.

Really didn't remember much.
Old 11-29-2010, 03:45 PM   #71
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

is with all the dreams?

Old 11-29-2010, 03:53 PM   #72
stonehenge

Caos dreams aren't naughty, they are dream representations of his reel lyf
Old 11-29-2010, 03:59 PM   #73
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Old 11-29-2010, 04:19 PM   #74
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I dunno, I like teh secks.

Plus I spent a lot of time with my wife's tits last night just before going to sleep.
Old 11-29-2010, 04:26 PM   #75
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

I think I was just too tired after driving 16 hours Saturday that I passed out. No dreams FTW.