Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2010, 05:54 PM   #26
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Dream thread

Corn pen0r be sexing dangerous wimmenz
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 04:18 PM   #27
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:
fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
CSB
I went with the short version. Long version:

I think it had to do with me watching Cops before bed. And the cheesecake ice cream me and her went out for earlier that night. So the dream goes that we're in DC... like not the nice part. I had to piss like horribly.

I pull over at a 7-11 to get a drink and drain the worm. Dude started talking to me, trying to scam some shit from me when I got out of the truck. So I politely tell him, "Look man, I gotta go in here and piss right quick. We'll talk later." Figuring if I spent a minute in there, he's gonna get bored and leave.

So she stays in the truck, so after I get away from this dude into the store, I keep an eye on him, and of course, he goes over to my truck and starts fucking with her. I think in my head, "Not today bro-chacho."

So I go outside, tell him to leave her the fuck alone. He starts spewing some shit, so I straight Goldberg spear his ass and proceed to beat the fuck out of this dude. Finally, I let him up and tell him to get the fuck outta here.

He gets up, runs to his car, jumps in and shoots me through the windshield. Hits me in the shoulder. I remember looking at the wound like Terminator. Then I looked back at him, and didn't even flinch. His eyes got as big around as a dinner plate. So I say, "Ok... it's like that?"

Go into my truck and grab what turned out to be my brother's Sig .40 cal (I'm in love with that gun), and turned back around, just in time to get hit again. This one knocked me down. But, as I'm falling, I group 3 .40 rounds in a space about the size of a $.50 piece, right between the motherfucker's eyes.

Then of course cops, ambulance, etc. shows up... and all I could hear was the cops talking about me being a badass shot. It was fucked up... lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Corn pen0r be sexing dangerous wimmenz
I didn't even get the booty... I got half dead. But I survived though.
Old 11-07-2010, 04:36 PM   #28
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I remember a little bit of what I dreamed last night. I think it was related to the King Of The Hill episode I watched before going to sleep where Bill got a flat tire and waved at cars and they all honked and waved back. In my dream I was roadside with a flat and I changed the tire. There was something about someone stopping to see if we needed help while I was putting the jack away. I don't remember the rest but my wife tells me I was trying to jack her ass up while I was asleep.
Old 11-07-2010, 05:08 PM   #29
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

It was probably some sort if pr0n scenario like "this bitch with huge tits pulled over to help so I took my dick out and fucked her while the kids drove home"
Old 11-07-2010, 05:54 PM   #30
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Somebody had some fucked up dreams:
http://voicefromthepillowreviews.blo...e-aged-21.html
Old 11-07-2010, 06:00 PM   #31
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatkidkustomz View Post
I went with the short version. Long version:
tldr
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 03:02 AM   #32
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:
fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
tldr
Awesome. +rep
Old 11-08-2010, 03:53 AM   #33
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 11-13-2010, 12:52 PM   #34
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Cliff's for the lazy: Dude is cutting down trees in my yard, I want to threaten him with my CO2 pellet pistol but I can't find it.

Wife and I are chilling in the living room when I notice a HUGE tree (like 20-30 feet in diameter, probably hundreds of feet tall) from the side of our yard that has been cut down and is being sucked into a trailer that is chopping, milling, or chipping it. After the 2nd or 3rd tree like that I see the top tip of one that has been cut off, about two feet diameter, and I count the rings (it is in the living room or just outside the window and I lean out). I count 50 or 100 rings or maybe more. I go outside and I see that the yard has lost its privacy and shade. I tell the guy to leave and he refuses. I go inside to get the BB pistol. Inside is now the inside of my parents' old house. I check my room and the basement office and I can't find the BB pistol. I think about grabbing a hammer to bash the guy's truck or my truck and a chain to drag his truck away.
Old 11-13-2010, 12:54 PM   #35
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

@ cliffs
Old 11-13-2010, 01:30 PM   #36
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Holy shit, what a full night, I just remembered another.

Cliff's: Weird bathroom at work, boss gives me multi-gaming console and retro-looking computer.

At work the place is totally redesigned like an elementary school. I go to the bathroom to pee and the urinals are all mounted in weird positions. Finally I manage to pee in one and I go to one of a bunch of weirdly positioned sinks to wash my hands. Some dude on a tour asks me about the paper towel dispenser I just used and I notice that I got like ten layers of paper towels. I think he was a parent of a potential student and was impressed. I notice beyond the sinks there's a big TV and some couches and some people sitting around watching TV and I think that's pretty interesting but weird for being in a bathroom, then I notice the hall continues from there and the sinks are actually outside the bathroom doorway.

I'm in a crowded living room of some sort and my boss is there. He says he's giving me an early Christmas present and directs me to look in a box. In that box I find a game console with slots for at least 3 different kind of classic game cartridges, some other stuff, and what looks like an ancient computer with a common multi-format card reader built-in. On further investigation I see that its inside is mostly gutted, but one of the floppy drives mounted diagonally on each side has a tiny modern computer which runs everything.
Old 11-13-2010, 05:15 PM   #37
stonehenge

Bamf entertainment bathroom imo.

I dreamed that I kicked the shit out of our schipperke. I didn't kill her or anything but when I was done she finally stfu. I think this is because before bed she wouldn't stop barking.
Old 11-13-2010, 05:18 PM   #38
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i dreamt i was banned from gmfs for life

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 05:23 PM   #39
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Your dream will more than likely come true
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 05:25 PM   #40
stonehenge

No azns in the dream? Sounds lame to Cez standards.
Old 11-16-2010, 04:32 AM   #41
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Bamf entertainment bathroom imo.

I dreamed that I kicked the shit out of our schipperke. I didn't kill her or anything but when I was done she finally stfu. I think this is because before bed she wouldn't stop barking.
you know you might have really done this in your sleep like the family guy episode where he was eating the lamb in his sleep

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 04:33 AM   #42
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Had an asteroid destroy my house the other night, shit seemed real
Old 11-16-2010, 04:39 AM   #43
MikeH
waffler

I cant even remember the last time I had a dream. It usually means that Im sleeping good when I do have them tho and that is very rare.
Old 11-16-2010, 06:30 AM   #44
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
Had an asteroid destroy my house the other night, shit seemed real
Ryoko pop out?
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 01:16 PM   #45
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Had weird shit last night.

Cliff's: Weird violence on college campuses, chicks in underwear, some chick with pussy lips showing through a cutout in her pants, biobombs turn everyone into some kind of zombie.

Ok, so here's how it starts. Some weird dude was causing a problem. Eventually we got rid of him. Then there's stuff I don't remember. I think a security guy was involved. Then there's stuff I don't remember.

Then I'm in the dormitory and in the rear corner where two halls intersect I see someone chained to a door waving for help. I realize that it looks kinda like that guy but it's been a couple days and I'm not sure. I go to the lobby and look at the security monitor and get distracted by college chicks in their underwear (yep, cameras in the rooms). Then there's some chicks in the lobby and one of them is wearing pants that have a cutout to display her lips. Then there's stuff I don't remember.

So now we're outside and we sneak into some other dorm and pretend we're helping with whatever the hell it was they are doing (I don't remember). Apparently it's another school and we talk about our rivals (my school). I guess we find what we need because we walk nonchalantly out the front door instead of showing our IDs or whatever, and break into a run as soon as we clear the door. Then we realize we need to go back in so we put up a ladder and climb back in the 2nd floor. Then there's stuff I don't remember. I think we get caught.

We're running across the parking lot and there's helicopters and planes flying low. I see them drop stuff, which turns out to be tiny bombs (just blowing up a couple feet of dirt when they land). So, we crouch next to some cars for cover and I consider getting under one. Then they come our way so we start running. They drop some shit over the field where we're running and it's not bombs. There's like ribbons with sacks of something. Some get caught in trees, others land on the ground. I tell everyone to leave them alone and run but some people start opening them. When opened, they release a small cloud with little flying points of light inside. All of the sudden everyone is infected with a virus and turns around to run back. One of my buddies is keeping his cool and I am too, and he yells at me to try to de-zombify one of the other guys (who is rather short). I grab him by the shoulders and shake him and yell at him and he snaps out of it for a few seconds, then his eyes pop back to evil status and he breaks away.
Old 11-16-2010, 01:38 PM   #46
stonehenge

That one was interesting. Then there's stuff I don't remember.

Old 11-16-2010, 04:46 PM   #47
MikeH
waffler

Holy shit had a dream and actually somewhat remember it.

I met Juan at and electronics store and we spent hours fucking with everything, but the store was bamf and everything was CHEAP. I remember there be Xs for $100 retail and big ass TVs for $300. Thats all I really really remember tho
Old 11-16-2010, 04:47 PM   #48
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

sounds pretty homo

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-16-2010, 04:49 PM   #49
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
Holy shit had a dream and actually somewhat remember it.

I met Juan at and electronics store and we spent hours fucking with everything, but the store was bamf and everything was CHEAP. I remember there be Xs for $100 retail and big ass TVs for $300. Thats all I really really remember tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
sounds pretty homo
jealous imo
Old 11-16-2010, 04:50 PM   #50
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works