Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-2015, 05:53 PM   #401
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 06-18-2015, 05:56 PM   #402
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
was on edge of my seat

I remembered a bit more but didn't want to type it as I had my interview to get to.

But after we made it out and got in a person's car, she took us to her place. Where they were in a band apparently living in conditions that reminded me of Jews hiding during ww2. Apparently they were either in or knew of the prison we were in as one of the guys noticed my bracelet they game prisoners

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Is an m night shamylan movie I think. Can't remember the name. War of the world's? Idk

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 06:18 PM   #403
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

War of the Worlds?

The last few I wrote down in my phone:

1) My wife and I lived in a cool little house near work. There was an eye doctor inside the house or in an adjoining room/office/house. We could come and go through the eye doctor whenever we wanted. I left for work and while I was there, I scratched a hole in the leg of my jeans. So I walked home and found our lost dog (looked like my parents old dog Max) outside with our cat (idk what cat, it wasn't Jack/Gus). I let them into our house. My wife is reading to her nephew when I get home. I got a lollipop from the eye doctor. I think an annoying ex-coworker was getting an eye exam but I ignored him. I changed pants and left. After getting to work, I worked on some computers with a new coworker. Then I realized that I didn't have my phone. I walked back home and met weird people along the way (reporters and some sort of celebrity??). At some point someone (sister??) was happy about her new job. Her new job required a ceiling fan motor. My wife gave her a screw driver to take the motor from our bedroom fan. I had to go back to work but laid down with my wife on the bed and was dozing. Then I woke up.

2) We lived in a 3 story round house. I run in through the 2nd floor entrance, go downstairs and let my wife in so she can use the downstairs bathroom. Then I run upstairs to use the 3rd floor bathroom and notice a dude hiding under the dining room table. He must have broken into the house right before we got home. I yell "what the fuck are you doing!?" I prepare to beat ass, then I wake up because my wife practically slaps me in face because I was laughing creepily in my sleep.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 06:33 PM   #404
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

yeah nigas. damn lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of...ds_(2005_film)

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
my wife practically slaps me in face because I was laughing creepily in my sleep.

wtf

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-18-2015, 06:48 PM   #405
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

She was like "WTF you were creeping me the fuck out" and I just be like
Old 06-18-2015, 07:59 PM   #406
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

I used to watch the War Of The Worlds TV series from the 1980s. /csb
Old 06-18-2015, 08:15 PM   #407
stonehenge

I heard a radio show based on it and I freaked out and tried to find a bomb shelter for my family.
Old 06-18-2015, 08:18 PM   #408
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-18-2015, 04:32 PM   #409
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

had dream a few days ago that my bro was killed by bears rofl

and last night i had dream i had lowgmc back

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-18-2015, 07:36 PM   #410
stonehenge

RIP lowgmc and brown beast
Old 12-01-2015, 06:32 AM   #411
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i had random dream where i had a new bamf porsche, gt3 or something. and i pulled into gas station and only noticed i had parked next to an older/less bamf one.

i came out and some dude was getting into it. he said "nice car"

i said nice car too. even though i didnt mean it and was laughing as i left

#smugasfuck

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-01-2015, 07:12 AM   #412
stonehenge

What a dick

Sent from my LG V10
Old 12-01-2015, 11:46 AM   #413
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

cez teh 1%
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 05:30 PM   #414
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Oh man, had fucked up dream where i and some other people get sent to this bamf house somewhere to stay. There ends up being some killer thing hanging around. Cant remember much else

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-15-2016, 05:32 PM   #415
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

cez had a dream and didn't go cez on crazy killah thang

bish ass
Old 03-15-2016, 06:09 PM   #416
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Maybe i did. Cant remember.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-15-2016, 07:17 PM   #417
stonehenge

you know how when you do something a billion times, you kinda just forget about it right away? Like "fuck, did I lock the door?" and you don't actually remember if you did or not even though you probably did?

I imagine that's how it is with Cez showing ppl their guts irl and dreams.
Old 03-15-2016, 07:19 PM   #418
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Speaking of forgetting stuff u do repeatedly. I always gotta double check if i locked house and cv door when i leavd

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-16-2016, 04:33 PM   #419
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Had another fucking weird dream. Was going to town on this one bish nextto door. When my family shows up from i dunno where through the door. Hawkward

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-16-2016, 04:34 PM   #420
stonehenge

OH HAI MOM
Old 03-16-2016, 06:59 PM   #421
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 03-27-2017, 01:26 PM   #422
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

I had one of the fuckiest dreams i csn remember

Was in bed with this woman i had met while in hospital (patient roflmao wtf. Im srs) so was in my bed in my room nibbling on dem titties when mom turns light on for some reason and i look at her with mouth full of titty. She leaves to do whatever. I wake up and le woman isnt there. Not sure when she left cuz i pass out in dream

Not sure how but i had message on gmfs from her

Anyways, i talk to my mum and she doesnt remember. Cuz it was a dream in my dream? :inception:

Then i woke up for real

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-27-2017, 04:14 PM   #423
stonehenge

tell patient next time "hey, I had a dream where I dreamed that I nom'd your tetas and got caught by my mom and then passed out lol good times. Anyway, I'm going to draw some blood, pls hold still"
Old 03-27-2017, 04:48 PM   #424
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Lulz. Not even was from last year

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works