Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2009, 08:18 PM   #26
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
never played gta....wife has and liked it
its quite abrasive but I love it. the graphics are badass, the radio stations are awesome, the storyline and characters are great, its overall a badass game and for $26..
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 09:26 PM   #27
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

i want a ps3 real bad. i havent had any gaming system since my og xbox took a dump
Old 09-22-2009, 09:38 PM   #28
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

PS3 just came out with the Slim and dropped to $299 with a 120gb HD

Only downside to the Slim is that it won't play PS2 games, but it is also smaller, cooler, and cheaper
Old 09-22-2009, 09:40 PM   #29
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

too bad i still wont buy it anytime soon
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 09:41 PM   #30
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

yea thats the one i want no money right now tho. i may register for it for the wedding lol
Old 09-22-2009, 09:43 PM   #31
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

cooler
2005_Silverado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 09:44 PM   #32
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSierra View Post
too bad i still wont buy it anytime soon
whenever you do, i'll add you as a friend on there lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
yea thats the one i want no money right now tho. i may register for it for the wedding lol
i joked about it for a long time but then I caved and we got a TV and PS3. Part of the reasoning is right now we live with the rents and after we get married we want to start finding our own place and we want to have a nice TV and Bluray player when we move out instead of having to buy it then, when we'll have other shit to buy lol

Our wedding is the day after thanksgiving so I told everyone they could get up early and buy us more TVs, we're cool with that
Old 09-22-2009, 09:44 PM   #33
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

haha nice
Old 09-22-2009, 09:45 PM   #34
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
cooler
Yep, processor runs cooler and I think some of the other components do also. Quieter fan also so its mas lol

My friend has the OG one and I never noticed it being THAT hot or loud. (well his is loud because it has that intercooler on it)
Old 09-22-2009, 09:47 PM   #35
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
whenever you do, i'll add you as a friend on there lol

i joked about it for a long time but then I caved and we got a TV and PS3. Part of the reasoning is right now we live with the rents and after we get married we want to start finding our own place and we want to have a nice TV and Bluray player when we move out instead of having to buy it then, when we'll have other shit to buy lol

Our wedding is the day after thanksgiving so I told everyone they could get up early and buy us more TVs, we're cool with that
Old 09-22-2009, 09:50 PM   #36
stonehenge

well i wish you both luck. Hopefully a wedding goer will feel in the generous Sony-giving mood and Cez will win the lottery.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:51 PM   #37
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Old 09-22-2009, 09:51 PM   #38
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
well i wish you both luck. Hopefully a wedding goer will feel in the generous Sony-giving mood and Cez will win the lottery.
Old 09-23-2009, 01:07 AM   #39
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:

Red ring of death? I think that happens in prison...
Old 09-23-2009, 01:56 AM   #40
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Red ring of death? I think that happens in prison...

RRoD is something that XBOX 360s are notorious for. The ring on the front lights up 3 red leds (i think) to let you know the console is FUBAR. 360s were notorious for running too hot and melting certain solder points inside. Fixes included wrapping a towel around it and letting it run (aka making it SUPER hot in the hope that the solder would reconnect BAD idea).

So yeah, 360s make me jest.
Old 09-24-2009, 07:23 AM   #41
stonehenge

If anyone is interested, Walmart online has a special on PS3 games (and I think the other 2 consoles also). 2 for $30 on select titles. The selection is fairly limited but Resistance is one that I've been wanting. Not sure what I'd get for the second game though. It would be between Lego StarWars and NBA Street: Homecourt.

I've always loved the Lego games and I know it can hold my attention, but I also have a soft spot for the arcade style basketball games (OG NBA Jam's fault).

So debating if I want to grab a couple games or not
Old 09-24-2009, 05:09 PM   #42
stonehenge

I got Resistance and Lego Star Wars

The Lego games are always pretty fun and one that has all the SW episodes in it = win for $15
Old 09-24-2009, 06:03 PM   #43
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

resistance is badass
Old 09-29-2009, 09:09 PM   #44
jhon doe

jhon doe may have a mustache.

Quote:
If anyone is interested, Walmart online has a special on PS3 games (and I think the other 2 consoles also). 2 for $30 on select titles. The selection is fairly limited but Resistance is one that I've been wanting. Not sure what I'd get for the second game though. It would be between Lego StarWars and NBA Street: Homecourt.

I've always loved the Lego games and I know it can hold my attention, but I also have a soft spot for the arcade style basketball games (OG NBA Jam's fault).

So debating if I want to grab a couple games or not
i must disagree... even though has 360 is a major problem with the rings of death, you are not looking at the whole story behind it. you are only looking at some 30% of mis-fortunate peoples stories. the others are all happy. and besides, Microsoft extended the warranty to 3 years. if you happen to be in the 30 %, you are more likely to either get a whole new system, or a replaced motherboard and dvd player. also people do not realize, that one of the main causes of the "plague" is people keeping their boxes in upright, poorly ventilated places. which brings us to the next topic: not all systems suffer form the "notorious" RRoD. how doi know this? well i had it break down because of other reasons. so it's no that bad to own a 360 after all, now is it
Old 09-29-2009, 09:21 PM   #45
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhon doe View Post
i must disagree... even though has 360 is a major problem with the rings of death, you are not looking at the whole story behind it. you are only looking at some 30% of mis-fortunate peoples stories. the others are all happy. and besides, Microsoft extended the warranty to 3 years. if you happen to be in the 30 %, you are more likely to either get a whole new system, or a replaced motherboard and dvd player. also people do not realize, that one of the main causes of the "plague" is people keeping their boxes in upright, poorly ventilated places. which brings us to the next topic: not all systems suffer form the "notorious" RRoD. how doi know this? well i had it break down because of other reasons. so it's no that bad to own a 360 after all, now is it

Honestly, if you choose a 360, then I wish you the best. I'm not saying every 360 console out there will fail at some point but looking back, the 360 has a much higher failure rate than the PS3 (whether its the red rings or whatever issue yours had), a massive power supply brick, looks like a childs toy, can't play blu-ray movies, needs an add-on to have wifi (not sure if it still does?), requires you to pay to play online, has a massive controller that takes AAs (this may have changed by now too?), and then there are PS3 exclusives that I prefer over Halo and GoW. These are the reasons that I don't want a 360, I'm not saying that no one should own them, I just won't.
Old 09-29-2009, 09:23 PM   #46
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Honestly, if you choose a 360, then I wish you the best. I'm not saying every 360 console out there will fail at some point but looking back, the 360 has a much higher failure rate than the PS3 (whether its the red rings or whatever issue yours had), a massive power supply brick, looks like a childs toy, can't play blu-ray movies, needs an add-on to have wifi (not sure if it still does?), requires you to pay to play online, has a massive controller that takes AAs (this may have changed by now too?), and then there are PS3 exclusives that I prefer over Halo and GoW. These are the reasons that I don't want a 360, I'm not saying that no one should own them, I just won't.
isnt forza xbox limited?
Old 09-29-2009, 09:24 PM   #47
stonehenge

Quote:
isnt forza xbox limited?
Yeah and the last point (the exclusives) was just my opinion, there are others who will like Halo, GoW, Forza, etc better than MGS, LittleBigPlanet, GranTurismo, etc.

Note: MGS has become unexclusive I believe so 360 will get the next MGS title although the guy who was behind the creation of all the previous ones said that MGS4 was his masterpiece and he was done so he just sold it off. Some other fucks will make the next one lol
Old 09-29-2009, 09:26 PM   #48
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Yeah and the last point (the exclusives) was just my opinion, there are others who will like Halo, GoW, Forza, etc better than MGS, LittleBigPlanet, GranTurismo, etc.

Note: MGS has become unexclusive I believe so 360 will get the next MGS title although the guy who was behind the creation of all the previous ones said that MGS4 was his masterpiece and he was done so he just sold it off. Some other fucks will make the next one lol
halos been played out to death online PC games ftw. although ive heard that online ps3 sucks for couple of reasons. i havent been on to play it though
Old 09-29-2009, 09:30 PM   #49
stonehenge

Quote:
halos been played out to death online PC games ftw. although ive heard that online ps3 sucks for couple of reasons. i havent been on to play it though
I haven't been able to play much since my connection at home isn't up to par but what I've played at my friends house has been great.
Old 09-29-2009, 09:32 PM   #50
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
I haven't been able to play much since my connection at home isn't up to par but what I've played at my friends house has been great.
id still take a ps3 over xbox