Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2009, 11:32 PM   #51
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

Get these 2 programs.

I know you probably heard of AVG. If not google avg free and download it.

The other one is Malwayre Bytes http://www.malawarebytes.org

Those, spyhunter and ccleaner is all I use and it works well.

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:35 PM   #52
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I can't be putting AVG on their laptops, I think they've both recently paid for Symantec products...and that's probably the problem right there. Fucking symantec bullshit always slows the hell out of everything.

In the last year or so, AVG has gotten kinda bloated, but it's still better than the other options. I've been trying others for a couple months, none are as good.

I could try malwarebytes but it won't find anything. I'm quite good at manually reviewing running processes...
Old 04-29-2009, 07:42 AM   #53
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
I can't be putting AVG on their laptops, I think they've both recently paid for Symantec products...and that's probably the problem right there. Fucking symantec bullshit always slows the hell out of everything.

In the last year or so, AVG has gotten kinda bloated, but it's still better than the other options. I've been trying others for a couple months, none are as good.

I could try malwarebytes but it won't find anything. I'm quite good at manually reviewing running processes...

Trust me, MalwareBytes will find something. It always does

Old 04-30-2009, 10:29 PM   #54
Corey
TAC BAC

Sonar Challenge Champion Pingu Sports! Champion Speed Racer Champion Thivin Monkeys Champion Srike One Champion
Pepsi Sumo Twang Champion Garage Door Tennis Champion Tiny Combat Champion Zodiac Slots Champion The Bounce Champion
Corey may have a mustache.

Windows 7 Release Candidate came out today
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:32 PM   #55
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

4srs!?
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:20 AM   #56
Renegade Pope

Dunces And Dragons Champion Sports Bar Champion
Renegade Pope may have a mustache.

Old 05-01-2009, 07:19 AM   #57
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Windows 7 Release Candidate came out today
Are you using it yet? I may get one put on my older computer I don't use anymore.

Old 05-01-2009, 01:53 PM   #58
Corey
TAC BAC

Sonar Challenge Champion Pingu Sports! Champion Speed Racer Champion Thivin Monkeys Champion Srike One Champion
Pepsi Sumo Twang Champion Garage Door Tennis Champion Tiny Combat Champion Zodiac Slots Champion The Bounce Champion

I got it downloaded but haven't had time to install it yet, I've got Windows 7 beta on a test machine here at work that I'm gonna reload with the release candidate
Old 05-02-2009, 04:13 AM   #59
AaronIROCZ

AaronIROCZ may have a mustache.

I am using the beta version and I do like it ALOT better than vista. The 6 year old Gateway Computer runs faster than my 2 year old HP laptop that came with Vista. Go figure!!
AaronIROCZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 05:44 PM   #60
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I'm pretty sure this will be the next os i BUY
Old 05-05-2009, 01:57 AM   #61
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronIROCZ View Post
I am using the beta version and I do like it ALOT better than vista. The 6 year old Gateway Computer runs faster than my 2 year old HP laptop that came with Vista. Go figure!!
Damn, I guess I need to get the free 7 and test it out before they start chargin for it.

Old 05-05-2009, 05:12 AM   #62
Corey
TAC BAC

Do any of you know of a free program or a way to recover an exchange mailbox from a edb file? I've found some programs but they all are expensive.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:07 PM   #63
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I could swear I had something for that, but I can't find it now.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:28 PM   #64
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

HAllo
Old 05-05-2009, 06:23 PM   #65
stonehenge

o hai jayzon
Old 05-07-2009, 05:01 AM   #66
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Do any of you know of a free program or a way to recover an exchange mailbox from a edb file? I've found some programs but they all are expensive.
Not sure, is the drive corrpted or just not working?

Old 05-08-2009, 04:45 AM   #67
Corey
TAC BAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Not sure, is the drive corrpted or just not working?
Server was replaced and they forgot to move a couple mailboxes from the old server and all they had left from it was just a backup of the edb file on an external hard drive. I was able to restore the backup of it and used eseutil to get it to a clean shutdown state and used a test server to mount the database and exmerge to export the mailboxes to pst files.
Old 07-28-2009, 07:18 PM   #68
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Free Study Guides:

Microsoft
70-631 TS: Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 Configuration
– 29 pages
70-640 TS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuration
– 78 pages
70-290 Managing and Maintaining a Server 2003 Environment
– 45 pages

CompTIA
N10-004 CompTIA Network+ – 75 pages

Cisco
640-802 Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
(Provided as two study guides)
CCNA 640-816 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part II (ICND2) – 51 pages
CCNA 640-822 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) – 71 pages

http://download.examforce.com/offers/sg_offer_pkg.zip
Old 07-29-2009, 12:12 AM   #69
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

anyway to lock folders in vista?
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 12:20 AM   #70
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

More detail on "lock"? As in prevent writing to them? Prevent reading from them? Prevent them from being visible?
Old 07-29-2009, 01:41 AM   #71
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

locked as in, I have some stuff in there (media) and dont want people being able to open them
Old 07-30-2009, 09:00 PM   #72
Corey
TAC BAC

Well after weeks of studying my ass off I passed my Citrix 1Y0-A05 Implementing Citrix XenApp 5.0 for Windows Server 2008. That was by far the hardest test i've ever taken.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:50 PM   #73
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I'm troubleshooting a VPN appliance's failure to authenticate against my Active Directory using LDAP. I sniffed some packets and got this:
[email protected].].0FP.......0....h...a...._..1...X80090308: LdapErr: DSID-_0C0903AA, comment: AcceptSecurityContext error, data 525, v1772.

I've reset its account's password twice to no avail. I even tried the domain administrator credentials instead of the appliance's and got the same error. It used to work...

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

Well, further troubleshooting makes me think that Windows isn't searching through the OU tree like it should. If I specify the complete path in the LDAP query it works, but it doesn't search like it used to. This means I'd have to have the VPN's ldap query user and all VPN users in the same OU.

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

Ok, fixed it, though I still don't know why it failed. I think it's approximately in the same condition it was before. It will search child OUs for the user who is logging in but not the VPN box's LDAP query credentials...
Old 09-24-2009, 04:25 PM   #74
stonehenge

Damn I have no idea what you are talking about. I know what LDAP, Active Directory, and VPN are, but thats about it
Old 09-29-2009, 06:43 PM   #75
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

how do i make hidden folders?