Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2009, 08:24 PM   #51
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

[IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d128/FloggingMurphy/Damn*****.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-15-2009, 04:46 AM   #52
Covah

Covah may have a mustache.

Once I am promoted to a position of power, I will help bring this site to greatness, much as I have helped to do before.
Old 02-15-2009, 05:35 AM   #53
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Covah View Post
Once I am promoted to a position of power, I will help bring this site to greatness, much as I have helped to do before.

You must prove yourself Daniel son..

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 06:49 PM   #54
Chance

Air Hockey Champion slingo Champion Stack Up Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

I can has black naim?
Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 10:02 PM   #55
Covah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
You must prove yourself Daniel son..
GMFS is proof enough.
Old 02-15-2009, 10:25 PM   #56
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
GMFS is proof enough.
Ha ha, then you fail :p

Old 02-24-2009, 04:47 PM   #57
FreddyChevy
Can't lose with 22's

FreddyChevy may have a mustache.

I think we should wait and see what kind of crowd we attract because with a name like all off topic it's no telling who's gonna be in here and that way we can let the users add the content they want within reason
FreddyChevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 02:09 AM   #58
Covah

Quote:
Ha ha, then you fail :p
If you didn't know, GMFS may have a president, but there are definate regulators on there. Covah is one.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:18 AM   #59
Covah

The fact I have not been made a mod/admin yet is rather disappointing
Old 03-03-2009, 12:23 AM   #60
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
The fact I have not been made a mod/admin yet is rather disappointing

And where do you think you should be a mod? Here or gmfs

Old 03-03-2009, 12:25 AM   #61
Covah

Quote:
And where do you think you should be a mod? Here or gmfs
I believe in the people. Covah always serves the people. Here, GMFS, Both, neither...if someone wants me to serve or not, is really the question. Always ready to serve.
Old 03-06-2009, 07:08 AM   #62
chrisneel

Hey guys, I think the idea of a gun subforum would be great also. It'd be nice to share ideas with more people that share the same mindset as me, most of the gun forums I've been to on the web are a little out there it seems... but I guess alot of people might say that about me too I guess...
chrisneel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:31 AM   #63
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

I can't get over it.....3 damn posts and that many wins

Old 03-06-2009, 04:19 PM   #64
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I can't get over it.....3 damn posts and that many wins

edit:

edit: FUCKING SMILIES
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:24 AM   #65
Landy

Landy may have a mustache.

Maybe a movie forum? Since we already have one for music I thought it might be a good idea.
Landy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:06 AM   #66
Your_Mums_A_N00B

Your_Mums_A_N00B may have a mustache.

You could have arcade competitions/tournaments to win VIP passes on AF?
Your_Mums_A_N00B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 03:31 AM   #67
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

I don't mind putting in a movie forum, but will you guys cut my head off if I did :p

Old 03-12-2009, 11:07 PM   #68
Chance

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

Old 03-12-2009, 11:17 PM   #69
Renegade Pope

Dunces And Dragons Champion Sports Bar Champion
Renegade Pope may have a mustache.

Yes.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:39 AM   #70
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post

Old 03-13-2009, 01:54 AM   #71
Chance

Quote:
Quote:
I don't mind putting in a movie forum, but will you guys cut my head off if I did :p
Old 03-13-2009, 02:29 AM   #72
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
Well isn't it true.

Old 03-13-2009, 05:10 AM   #73
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

dont worry shaggz, i wont cut your head off but if they all try to, i wont be able to stop them

chance wont cut your head off either, hes just a whore
Old 03-13-2009, 08:34 AM   #74
FluffyMrB
~The Jellyfish~

FluffyMrB may have a mustache.

Maybe a sub-forum for self-introduction, so we get to know each other a lill' bit more?
FluffyMrB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 06:19 PM   #75
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyMrB View Post
Maybe a sub-forum for self-introduction, so we get to know each other a lill' bit more?
I actually thought about that the other day but forgot to mention it.