Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 12-13-2013, 04:22 AM   #901
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

not really

They were all dumbed down in some way or another. They either extracted only or you could pull individual files but not put files into the zips or whatever. I think winzip or something was decent but it was a trial. I got annoyed and used a crappy windows box I had under my desk lol
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 04:29 AM   #902
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

fuuu, and there are no recent torrents on kickass. mac apps much be harder to hack?
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 05:20 AM   #903
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I actually think they might be easier but lots of Mac users dgaf about stuff like that. Hax0rz and people who like to fuck around usually prefer Windows or Linux.

Maybe you can use command line? Lol
Old 12-13-2013, 05:28 AM   #904
MikeH
waffler

latest version was actually on there. it was old, but I guess winzip hasnt updated their shit in forever.
Old 12-13-2013, 06:10 AM   #905
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i use unrarx

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 02:30 PM   #906
stonehenge

doesn't unrarx just unzip? Can't add/remove individual files can you?

Did WinZip end up doing allthethings?
Old 12-13-2013, 03:45 PM   #907
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Does what I need it to

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 03:52 PM   #908
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

As long as it unzipz cez pron and animez he dgaf

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Old 12-13-2013, 04:06 PM   #909
stonehenge

Old 12-13-2013, 06:06 PM   #910
MikeH
waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
doesn't unrarx just unzip? Can't add/remove individual files can you?

Did WinZip end up doing allthethings?
I havent tried it yet. I just installed, it says it can though, but we will see.
Old 12-13-2013, 06:12 PM   #911
stonehenge

Old 12-13-2013, 07:46 PM   #912
MikeH
waffler

I don't think it works the same as 7zip or even windows winzip though which is gay.

How hard it be to replace screen and the cable for it on laptop?
Old 12-13-2013, 09:10 PM   #913
stonehenge

It depends on the laptop. I took apart a Dell recently (older model) and it would have been REALLY easy to replace the screen on that one.
Old 12-13-2013, 10:47 PM   #914
MikeH
waffler

I'm curious how much you have to take apart to replace the cable though. I can get a HD screen, but I have to replace the cable as well.
Old 12-13-2013, 10:54 PM   #915
stonehenge

For this one I had to remove ~4 screws so the screen bezel would come off, 2 screws to remove the piece between the hinge and the keyboard, 1 or 2 to remove the keyboard, ~6 screws so the plastic around the keyboard would come off, then I could remove the metal piece that is under the keyboard.

After that I could see and remove the cable that went from the GPU to the screen. There were only like 3-4 sizes of screws, and it was all really easy to take apart and put back together.

BUT, they are all different. Macs for example have like 500 different sizes/threads/lengths of screws and are a real bitch. Luckily there are lots of guides (ifixit) to help keep track of shit.

Can't find a teardown anywhere for your lappy?
Old 12-13-2013, 11:09 PM   #916
MikeH
waffler

Just found one, FTS. Won't be trying it myself, maybe send to you or cao

http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/globalcitiz...1259235732.pdf
Old 12-13-2013, 11:15 PM   #917
stonehenge

rofl thats definitely more steps to remove the LCD than the Dell I was messing with

still looks pretty easy, just a lot of screws I like the smilie w/ The People's Eyebrow at the end
Old 12-13-2013, 11:18 PM   #918
MikeH
waffler

You don't have to go through all that just replace the LCD, that's just an entire teardown. For LCD you just have to pop clips off hinges and then unscrew the bezel
Old 12-13-2013, 11:25 PM   #919
stonehenge

ah ok, i just quickly scrolled through it and saw the LCD towards the end so I figured it would require all the steps before it

FIDIL then you can do it. Just grab a sheet of paper and set it where you won't accidentally hit it and write a note down next to each group of screws you set down so you remember which ones go where
Old 12-13-2013, 11:51 PM   #920
MikeH
waffler

I have to go further to replace the cable though, at least I'm pretty sure, that's what I don't want to do.
Old 12-13-2013, 11:59 PM   #921
stonehenge

just FIDIL

worst case you can't put it back together and you just buy another one
Old 12-14-2013, 12:27 AM   #922
MikeH
waffler

ROFL, I would be better off just paying someone to do it. I can get the parts for ~$80
Old 12-14-2013, 01:06 AM   #923
stonehenge

srsly tho i bet you could do it no problem once you actually got into it
Old 12-14-2013, 01:14 AM   #924
MikeH
waffler

it looks like it requires too much patience. which I dont have. I was getting pissed just putting in SSD and wifi card.
Old 12-14-2013, 01:24 AM   #925
stonehenge