Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-10-2017, 01:34 AM   #28226
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Jelly, want P2XL

There are 8.0 ROMs for my Moto but I haven't unlocked the bootloader yet since that coids my warranty. Good too because lately the vibrate randomly stops working and slapping it around makes it work again do I think it is a hardware issue....

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 07:50 PM   #28227
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

...and meanwhile I'm stuck at 4.4.2.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:10 PM   #28228
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

So I was going to say "stone age cao" then I thought "hmm, might find some jesty pics of stone age bovine", so I google imaged "stone age cao". This was in the results:

Old 12-11-2017, 09:32 PM   #28229
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 10:40 PM   #28230
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

4.4.2>iOS all day
Old 12-12-2017, 04:22 PM   #28231
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATERNATER View Post
4.4.2>iOS all day
I'd say it depends on the hardware.
Old 12-13-2017, 04:42 PM   #28232
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
So I was going to say "stone age cao" then I thought "hmm, might find some jesty pics of stone age bovine", so I google imaged "stone age cao". This was in the results:

[img]https://i.redd.it/en2v7qjl6d9z.jpg[img]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATERNATER View Post
4.4.2>iOS all day
I'd say my stone age moose-raped rooted 4.4.2 LG LS620 might be about equal to my 2017 model 5th gen 32GB iPad...

Rooted LG is allowed to do all the shit that crapple can't, has removable battery, SD slot, etc. It has a real fucking filesystem, available to all apps. I can monkey around with storage and apps and shit. I can fix shit I hate about the OS. I can use apps like WiFi analyzer for my job as network admin. Apps that don't exist on expensive-to-list iStore exist for Android. Can use Amazon Appstore too, and I have a ton of promotional credits there. For all the years I've had it it has run like absolute shit, but a recent heavy-duty wipe job, ROM flash of debloated OS, and further manual debloating have made it run better than it ever has.

iPad has damn fine hardware, software runs pretty nicely, has 32x as much internal storage, and connects to USB OTG devices so the lack of a SD slot is less important than it was on my old one. I've recently decided that the fingerprint reader is kinda great too; not using it for real security, but it keeps the nephew and niece out of my shit when I'm not supervising.

If I had to choose one it would still be the old LG.
Old 12-13-2017, 04:56 PM   #28233
stonehenge

or a newer LG that also has removable battery, more internal storage, usb otg, fingerprint reader

Old 12-13-2017, 06:46 PM   #28234
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Old 12-13-2017, 10:03 PM   #28235
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Old 12-14-2017, 04:31 PM   #28236
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

got a notice I have an update pending its coo
Old 01-14-2018, 01:23 AM   #28237
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

So... Im changing my phone's, plan, all that shit
Has brand new VZW s4 and 2 ATT s7 that will be unlocked for sale..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Old 01-14-2018, 02:55 PM   #28238
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

...but nothing for Sprint.

Old 01-15-2018, 06:13 PM   #28239
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Won't the unlocked ones work for Sprint?

Old 01-15-2018, 06:30 PM   #28240
stonehenge

One that was purchased unlocked from Samsung *might* work on Sprint but it's highly unlikely that a VZW or ATT bought phone will work for cao.

One of those unlocked ATT ones would work for me on TMo and would probably be more beast that my Moto but I are poor so...

How much you want?

Old 01-16-2018, 01:07 AM   #28241
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

I is poor too, and nothing wrong w them.at all. Mines 2 yrs old and been in a case since day 1. Wife's is only 3 months old and has OtterBox on it.

Wtf they worth? She wants to go back to iPhone. I don't really GAF. If mine will work I may keep it. Have an old iPhone 6 right now am using to test strsight talk

Old 01-16-2018, 01:29 AM   #28242
stonehenge

Idk what they're worth but let me know how much for an S7 and might do. Shit, let me know how much for the iPhone6 too if you stop using that. Been kinda wanting to get an old iPhone to learn iOS a bit better.

Old 01-16-2018, 04:25 AM   #28243
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Paid my s7off, waiting for unlock code from ATT now. Also waiting on now sim from ST to have my current number ported.. apparently you can't reuse a Straight talk sim once it's activated....da fuq?

Old 01-16-2018, 03:08 PM   #28244
stonehenge

I've never reused a SIM before on any carrier (never tried). Maybe they all do that?

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 AM ----------

Well I've reused them by moving them from phone to phone but I've never tried to change the number associated with a SIM like you're wanting.

Old 01-16-2018, 05:35 PM   #28245
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
One that was purchased unlocked from Samsung *might* work on Sprint but it's highly unlikely that a VZW or ATT bought phone will work for cao.
I was just jesting around...Too fucking broke to contribute to The Jaybo Fund anyway.
Old 01-16-2018, 05:49 PM   #28246
stonehenge

Normally I'd be that broked. But the bluetooth on my G5+ has been a little annoying lately with my watch connected 24/7, BT in the tracker, and a couple BT speakers. With one device it's fine but with the watch 24/7 and swapping between the others, it doesn't behave well. Worked fine on POS Samsung J3 I borrowed and it's done this on two G5+s (had to send one in, got a refurb back).

So if Yaybo's S7 (or maybe iP6) aren't too pricey, might do. maybe. G5+ is fine otherwise, just flaky BT.
Old 01-18-2018, 03:00 AM   #28247
stonehenge

TMo has "certified pre-owned" V20s for $288. Miss dat V20. This Moto has cleaner software and much better battery but the BT on the V20 was better and dat camera.

Old 01-18-2018, 03:48 AM   #28248
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Pinche juan was doing well with cheapo moto. Now wants cheapo v20

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 02:37 PM   #28249
stonehenge

Lol the Moto is a nice lil phone. The camera isn't great but it's okay, I've been fine with it for the year or so I've had the phone. It's the Bluetooth that's been pissing me off. Wifey's Note5 connects to the stereo in the tracker no problem and same for the bt adapter we had in the CV. The Moto struggles to connect, sometimes I need to reboot it, sometimes the audio skips when it does connect, etc. Randomly I'll notice it isn't connected to my watch and have to go in and reconnect it (which sometimes fails until reboot).

So yeah, I can deal with the camera but the BT is driving me crazy.

Gonna look for the best phone I can find for around $300 (probably used) and keep the Moto as a backup since we don't have insurance or warranties on our phones.

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 AM ----------

Brb convincing wifey that spending $850 on a Pixel 2 XL is a good financial choice for our future.

Old 01-19-2018, 05:38 PM   #28250
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

ATT been jerking me around the last 5 days. I just got off the phone with them for the 4th time... I've paid off both phones so them bitches belong to ME now... and they won't unlock them
Mine still says I owe on it... and wiffey's says that it's not an ATT device..

I don't give a shit about phones anymore, I'm almost tempted to get flip fone.