Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 02-10-2009, 03:30 PM   #1
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Juicy got 'em Boxy 2/10/2009

Wife was sick this morning, so I took the day out of work. You know, because that's how I roll...I'm a badass like that. :gr_guns:
Old 02-10-2009, 04:12 PM   #2
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

it is cold as hell this morning (by our standards) and windy. Its about 40* so most of you wont consider it cold but I do
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 05:23 PM   #3
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

40 degrees would be a nice heat wave. We had it a couple days ago, even got up to 50 on Sunday. I was so happy that I forgot to go outside and enjoy it.
Old 02-10-2009, 05:33 PM   #4
Corey
TAC BAC

Sonar Challenge Champion Pingu Sports! Champion Speed Racer Champion Thivin Monkeys Champion Srike One Champion
Pepsi Sumo Twang Champion Garage Door Tennis Champion Tiny Combat Champion Zodiac Slots Champion The Bounce Champion
Corey may have a mustache.

It would be nice to have the day off, I'm installing a new 2008 SBS server for a customer right now.
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 05:37 PM   #5
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I'd love to have the day off also, I like the cold
Old 02-10-2009, 05:57 PM   #6
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Well, it's halfway through the day and I haven't gotten anything done around the house.

Damned forums.
Old 02-10-2009, 05:59 PM   #7
stonehenge

these "damned forums" you speak of must not include this one since it is mad slow today
Old 02-10-2009, 06:14 PM   #8
Bighead38

Parachute Champion USA - Geography game Champion Horse Racing Champion
Bighead38 may have a mustache.

Yup im sick and it sucks. Fuck the damned forums they always get in the way.
Bighead38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 06:49 PM   #9
stonehenge

No awesome burger for lunch today Now I get to eat the microwave pasta that I was gonna have yesterday. Wish me luck
Old 02-10-2009, 07:10 PM   #10
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I just ate a Hungry Man (buffalo chicken), and I'm supplementing it with a Michelina's (stuffed cheese rigatoni). The Michelina's stuffed cheese rigatoni is freakin great.
Old 02-10-2009, 07:19 PM   #11
Corey
TAC BAC

Sonar Challenge Champion Pingu Sports! Champion Speed Racer Champion Thivin Monkeys Champion Srike One Champion
Pepsi Sumo Twang Champion Garage Door Tennis Champion Tiny Combat Champion Zodiac Slots Champion The Bounce Champion

I just ate left over pizza that I microwaved....it sucked
Old 02-10-2009, 07:24 PM   #12
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

I just had pancakes

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:25 PM   #13
stonehenge

The pasta was meh. Not horrible but not that great. Doesn't help that I ate it with coffee I'm gonna go get a Coke Zero and a bag of chips or something in a few mins
Old 02-10-2009, 07:27 PM   #14
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Johnny Utah may have a mustache.

I'm currently eating a bowl or oatmeal, with 1 scoop of banana creme protein and 1 scoop of chocolate protein. Yummy!!

....and yes, it has been slow in here. I'm also disappointed no one has commented on my most recent fun factory posting....is she ugly or something?
Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:40 PM   #15
Corey
TAC BAC

the fun factory doesn't seem to have much support yet, i'm sure that will change
Old 02-10-2009, 07:52 PM   #16
stonehenge

damn i wish i had pancakes or oatmeal this morning, you punks
Old 02-10-2009, 08:03 PM   #17
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
the fun factory doesn't seem to have much support yet, i'm sure that will change
I'm like the sole poster in there almost. Oh well, I don't post shit over on GMFS anymore, so this is my stomping ground for the time being.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:19 PM   #18
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I just haven't felt like dealing in that kind of content very much lately. I'm not posting in GMFS WW either.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:28 PM   #19
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

i have in my hand a certified check for $7,300
Old 02-10-2009, 08:29 PM   #20
Corey
TAC BAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
i have in my hand a certified check for $7,300
That was a mistake, please endorse and ship it to me.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:31 PM   #21
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
I just haven't felt like dealing in that kind of content very much lately. I'm not posting in GMFS WW either.
I hear ya. I was only inspired by the new forum...I'm sure my posting in that area will cut down significantly in the coming weeks.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:37 PM   #22
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
That was a mistake, please endorse and ship it to me.
No thanks. Its coming out of my account. I don't want to give it to anybody
Old 02-10-2009, 08:38 PM   #23
stonehenge

superbad ftw jayson
Old 02-10-2009, 08:39 PM   #24
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

You know it!
Old 02-10-2009, 10:50 PM   #25
stonehenge

I wanna go home damnit, still a little over an hour left