Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-2015, 08:10 PM   #3801
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 03:17 AM   #3802
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

very skeet
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 01:38 AM   #3803
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Car hasn't gone through a "cycle" even after driving it around this weekend. Need it to complete so I can take it to emissions.

Can't figure out how to see what tests haven't run using OBD2.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 07:45 AM   #3804
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Ran it up and down the freeway a little and found a program that let's me see the readiness of the monitors. The only one that isn't ready yet is EVAP. Might have something to do with how hot it is outside or because my tank is full.

Fuck it, it should pass emissions since only one monitor isn't ready and there are no CEL codes.
Old 06-01-2015, 07:49 AM   #3805
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

needs SF in BB

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-01-2015, 08:01 AM   #3806
stonehenge

Omg why didn't I think of

Brb
Old 06-01-2015, 08:08 AM   #3807
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

serio

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-01-2015, 11:57 PM   #3808
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I thought you have OBDII bruetoofs and Torque...Torque has a readiness monitor that shows which tests are ready and which aren't.
Old 06-02-2015, 01:03 AM   #3809
stonehenge

fml didn't even try torque, I was trying the computah.

Ended up getting ScanXL
Old 06-03-2015, 12:19 AM   #3810
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Just saw a marauder

pipes
tintz
rimpz

jelly

couldn't get guys attention tho

fakk. i can never get pics of damn panthers. fools always fly past me
Old 06-03-2015, 12:51 AM   #3811
stonehenge

CV is officially registered for a couple years, all is well in the world.

Got all the tars aligned/rotated for lulz. Tires still have probably half of their tread left but they're around 5 or 6 years old at this point so I'm thinking I'll get some new ones in the next year or so.

Need to investigate suspension and see if I can find what is squeaking on some bumps. Probably cracked to fuck bushings like my truck.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

was just reading that a lot of time, front end squeaks can be hood related. greasing the hinges and raising the rubber stoppers a little can help

must try since it's easy and could save me from replacing other shit
Old 06-03-2015, 01:13 AM   #3812
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

might prawlee still have to change bushings anyway

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-03-2015, 01:26 AM   #3813
stonehenge

Rofl probably. Car is 15 years old and in dry as fuck AZ. RIP bushings
Old 06-03-2015, 01:31 AM   #3814
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
Got all the tars aligned/rotated for lulz. Tires still have probably half of their tread left but they're around 5 or 6 years old at this point so I'm thinking I'll get some new ones in the next year or so.
After another 5-6 years I'll buy them from whoever buys them from you.

Quote:
Need to investigate suspension and see if I can find what is squeaking on some bumps. Probably cracked to fuck bushings like my truck.
has something that jingles like a chain or a can of quarters. Kinda wanna figure out what it is, but then kinda NSIW.
Old 06-03-2015, 06:21 AM   #3815
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
After another 5-6 years I'll buy them from whoever buys them from you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
gB: has something that jingles like a chain or a can of quarters. Kinda wanna figure out what it is, but then kinda NSIW.
Yeah the squeak annoys me but its not that big of a deal and I'm lazy.
Old 06-03-2015, 06:37 PM   #3816
stonehenge

So.. when I picked up the CV from the shop, the AC wasn't working. It was blowing but it was hot. I didn't notice right away and the shop had closed.

Investigated fuses, relays, wires/connections on the compressor, etc. Couldn't find anything wrong but no matter what AC settings I couldn't get the compressor clutch to engage.

I stopped at O'Reilly and threw a couple cans of r134a in there and the clutch kicked in and the AC was cold as fuck. Success.

Now this morning it is hot again. There is obviously a leak somewhere. AC worked great when we dropped it off. One cylinder was dead but my face would still be numb after a few miles. I guess I'm taking it back to them to find out what happened.

Don't want to be without CV again.
Old 06-03-2015, 06:59 PM   #3817
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

goddamn CVs. is always one problem after another

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-03-2015, 07:26 PM   #3818
stonehenge

not usually

I think they may have knocked something loose or didn't reconnect something tight enough or whatever when they were R&Ring the heads and whatnot.
Old 06-05-2015, 02:57 AM   #3819
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

spotted today

picture doesn't do justice

was sekz

Old 06-08-2015, 01:52 AM   #3820
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
goddamn CVs. is always one problem after another
Took it back to the shop on Friday, they found the leak and said it was probably something that they knocked loose while swapping the heads. Fixed it, refilled the system, all is well so far.
Old 06-08-2015, 02:28 AM   #3821
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-08-2015, 03:30 PM   #3822
stonehenge

Didn't think it was CVs fault. AC has always been face-numbingly legit
Old 06-08-2015, 04:49 PM   #3823
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

ive never felt mines being that cold though it works which is more than i can say about lowgmc

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-08-2015, 04:51 PM   #3824
stonehenge

hmm, maybe needs a recharge? Even in middle of summer, once the car cools down I can usually put it on A/C (not Max) on one of the lowest couple settings. If I leave it higher than that, my face is freezing.

Only thing I wish CV A/C could do was redirect some of the cold air to the feet/balls.

Miss OBS crotch vent.
Old 06-08-2015, 05:15 PM   #3825
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

haz crotch vent.