Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2012, 05:51 AM   #77751
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

wan got junk in teh trunk
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:11 AM   #77752
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
how much shit do you have in your trunk?
Jumper cables, fluids, jack, cross wrench, tool set, paper towels & windex, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
wan got junk in teh trunk
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:36 AM   #77753
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

windex wtf

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:42 AM   #77754
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

my car has windows...

Also since I live in an apartment without extra storage I don't have anywhere to keep the fluids/windex/etc that I don't need to carry all the time, so it stays in the trunk.

Quote:
Anything we say, take it as law nga
When I'm in the booth, no rubbah im raw nga
Talk down get bust in ya jaw nga
Like I'm yo paw, run go tell your mah nga
Old 08-12-2012, 06:47 AM   #77755
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

wtf. not even one random closet?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-12-2012, 06:49 AM   #77756
stonehenge

Yeah we have a closet. It has jackets, a tool box, shoes, a cart thing to carry large amounts of hell stuffs from car to apartment, blankets, etc.

I could bring it all in and make it fit but I only need that shit for the car so might as well leave it in there.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:51 AM   #77757
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

true. id get annoyed with it rolling around in there though. sometimes my spare tires moves when i turn fast. makes noise. do not like

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-12-2012, 07:02 AM   #77758
stonehenge

well I have the tools in a tupperware thing and the car related shit in a milk crate and they are wedged in there next to the subs so things don't move too much but its a pain to set bags from hell and other stuffs on top of all that shit
Old 08-12-2012, 07:29 AM   #77759
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

o nice. i only have these plastic mats, jumper cables, two spares and the license plate frame in the back

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-12-2012, 12:46 PM   #77760
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

lesabre be fixed

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

and i be 31 todays

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 02:15 PM   #77761
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewok View Post
Been watching a haunting .... Conclusion is east coast is haunted as fuck .... Good luck with that shit cao

Sent from my iPhone using big floppy donkey dicks
Maybe that's why shit doesn't go right for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Yeah we have a closet. It has jackets, a tool box, shoes, a cart thing to carry large amounts of hell stuffs from car to apartment, blankets, etc.

I could bring it all in and make it fit but I only need that shit for the car so might as well leave it in there.
You need a hoose.
Quote:
well I have the tools in a tupperware thing and the car related shit in a milk crate and they are wedged in there next to the subs so things don't move too much but its a pain to set bags from hell and other stuffs on top of all that shit
That's how I roll but there's still plenty of room for hundreds of dollars of groceries to sit directly on the trunk floor. Maybe you need a LeSabre.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
lesabre be fixed
Grats.

Quote:
and i be 31 todays
HBD brah.
Old 08-12-2012, 02:25 PM   #77762
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

drove it last night 1st time ive really got to i was pleased car wasnt as big of slouch as i thought

Old 08-12-2012, 03:09 PM   #77763
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Makes sense. Mine is the same way.

A bunch of torque and light weight really helps.
Old 08-12-2012, 03:30 PM   #77764
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

id say yours makes more tq mine has the 307

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

that yahoo group and the b body forum never confirmed my logins?

Old 08-12-2012, 03:40 PM   #77765
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Original spec is 205 ft-lb at 2000rpm and 125hp at 4000rpm for the 1980 4.1 (252)...doubt I'm getting that much. What's the rating for the 1983 307?

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

They're both pretty slow. How long ago did you join?
Old 08-12-2012, 03:43 PM   #77766
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

2 weeks or so

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

new thread just for us

Old 08-12-2012, 04:51 PM   #77767
stonehenge

Quote:
and i be 31 todays
HMFBDNHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
You need a hoose.

That's how I roll but there's still plenty of room for hundreds of dollars of groceries to sit directly on the trunk floor. Maybe you need a LeSabre.
Do want hoose and I'd have plenty of room if it wasn't for the sub box, amp, and full size spare.

Quote:
that yahoo group and the b body forum never confirmed my logins?
Reminds me of a certain CV site that took months to approve me...
Old 08-12-2012, 04:58 PM   #77768
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

sucks i need some no vinyl top rear winder trim for a b body

Old 08-12-2012, 04:59 PM   #77769
stonehenge

Just get black duct tape, roll it up and stuff it in there.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-12-2012, 05:00 PM   #77770
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

i need the stainless one

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

for the back window

Old 08-12-2012, 05:09 PM   #77771
stonehenge

then silver duct tape
Old 08-12-2012, 05:16 PM   #77772
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

hbd fgt

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-12-2012, 05:35 PM   #77773
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Do want hoose and I'd have plenty of room if it wasn't for the sub box, amp, and full size spare.
I haz donut, but a full size wouldn't take a whole lot more space...the donut's pretty big. They didn't put a donut-shaped bowl in the bottom of the trunk in which to store it, they just put a tie-down for it in the middle-front of the trunk. How big is this sub box?
Quote:
sucks i need some no vinyl top rear winder trim for a b body
Good luck brah.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:09 PM   #77774
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fast and le furious on USA

NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-12-2012, 06:12 PM   #77775
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

Gun Down Gungan Champion Stande Champion
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes

Hazing caek and ice creamz today for nhb's birfday at my house

Sent from my iPhone using big floppy donkey dicks