Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-09-2011, 08:08 PM   #7876
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yea I figured I wouldn't play it around my hood at all. Pos fgts.
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 08:09 PM   #7877
Fatso

Fatso probably haz a DROID device
Fatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID device

thats what Ive always done. I dont bump where I know I need to park it for any amount of time.

And being in a small town, I dont even like to crank the radio when in town, since its relatively easy to notice a vehicle at a later date.
Fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 08:11 PM   #7878
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

my shit stays in the garage.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

futbol is onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
RM90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 08:13 PM   #7879
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Dat Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathd View Post
thats what Ive always done. I dont bump where I know I need to park it for any amount of time.

And being in a small town, I dont even like to crank the radio when in town, since its relatively easy to notice a vehicle at a later date.

If I get an alarm I figure id wake up since the car would be right by my door. And right near the lights we put up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by REY90 View Post
my shit stays in the garage.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

futbol is onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Muy chingon un garage. No haz
Old 05-09-2011, 08:14 PM   #7880
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

ha, I think the patrol car drives around all night as well.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:14 PM   #7881
Fatso

Fatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID device

my garage is pathetic. I can barely fit my truck in it length wise. I have to practically hit the front wall to get it to where I can shut the door. I say to hell with it unless there is a hail storm coming.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:17 PM   #7882
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

I think I run a bigger risk parking at UH of it getting stolen or hit. All these people that can't drive hitting cars and not leaving info plus you have the people who swing their doors as far as they can.

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

damn this game is barely 16 minutes in and liverpool is already winning 3-0!!!
Old 05-09-2011, 08:18 PM   #7883
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

That sucks. Uhd was getting hit with stolen cars too last semester. Was in one of the outside lots. The garage is better imo
Old 05-09-2011, 08:19 PM   #7884
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

garage be too expensive. I just buy the commuter one.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:23 PM   #7885
Fatso

I was actually thinking about going to UH at one point, glad I didnt :trollface:

The worst I have had done is have my tailgate stolen, and hope I never have to endure anything worse then that.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:25 PM   #7886
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

very funny Heath

Reminds me I need to lock my tailgate haha.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:27 PM   #7887
Fatso

I was so fucking pissed when I walked out from my night shift to scratch my head wondering "whats different about my truck".
Old 05-09-2011, 08:27 PM   #7888
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

shit man I bet.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:28 PM   #7889
Fatso

Its Iraeli Independence day, and they are doing it big.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:28 PM   #7890
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

are they heavy drinkers?
Old 05-09-2011, 08:29 PM   #7891
Fatso

oh yea, especially right now. Im not going out there though, have no desire to deal with it. Tel Aviv is a cluster fuck during a nice sunny day, hate to see what its like right now
Old 05-09-2011, 08:31 PM   #7892
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

hahaha, guess you're just gonna KO later on.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:35 PM   #7893
Fatso

im out thursday, so I have pretty much shut down and started counting down to the time I get on the aircraft. If it was two weeks ago, I might of been out, but I miss my sparsely populated town
Old 05-09-2011, 08:37 PM   #7894
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

where you from?
Old 05-09-2011, 08:38 PM   #7895
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

I get worrieed that they'll try and break into the house at one point more than having the cars burglarized.

Israeli independence day? Learn something new urrday
Old 05-09-2011, 08:38 PM   #7896
Fatso

Tejas, south of the DFW area
Old 05-09-2011, 08:38 PM   #7897
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

Old 05-09-2011, 08:46 PM   #7898
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
Default Re: The Chat Thread 2

The new (to me) wheel/tire setup. First tank of gas so far on 345 miles or so and still have about 1/4 tank left...

Don't worry the rake isn't that bad as really ground is not level where its parked...

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 08:47 PM   #7899
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

5-0 radio. imagine if they had this app in Mexico Cez. The zetas would be listening all day hahaha.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Looks good Cam.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:54 PM   #7900
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Is it Friday yet? Damn today sucks.
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote