Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-02-2011, 02:14 AM   #5351
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

this dude had everything together. was with his daughter and i guess theyd done this before lol.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:15 AM   #5352
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

that's good man because then it sucks to be going back and forth for shit. Luckily when I got my first car the guy lived close so it wasn't that much of a hassle.
RM90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:16 AM   #5353
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

word. plus he gave me his number in case i needed anything

i go to dmv or court?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-02-2011, 02:17 AM   #5354
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

good stuff, I think it's court. You can check on DMV though to make sure.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:19 AM   #5355
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

hmm. now which court? lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-02-2011, 02:20 AM   #5356
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

I think county?
Old 05-02-2011, 02:22 AM   #5357
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

hmm. maybe the same one i went to court for my ticket?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-02-2011, 02:22 AM   #5358
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

harris county tax office.

http://www.tax.co.harris.tx.us/auto/default.aspx
Old 05-02-2011, 02:24 AM   #5359
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

bitchin. right by school and work

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-02-2011, 02:25 AM   #5360
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

hahaha. I think price for your truck should be like $2400 just to start it off. Clean title?
Old 05-02-2011, 02:30 AM   #5361
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

nope

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-02-2011, 02:31 AM   #5362
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

hmm start off with 2200 then? What are you looking to get for it?
Old 05-02-2011, 02:33 AM   #5363
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

at least 2000. imo

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-02-2011, 02:34 AM   #5364
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

start if off at $2400
Old 05-02-2011, 02:36 AM   #5365
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

gonna need more pics

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-02-2011, 02:37 AM   #5366
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

how long have you had that gmc? my friend's gmc was with them since like 1991 I think so he cried lol.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:38 AM   #5367
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

had it for liike 3 years

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-02-2011, 02:39 AM   #5368
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

not too long then
Old 05-02-2011, 02:42 AM   #5369
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yeap

think they modeled this CI dude as charlie sheen. pero OG sheen>all

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-02-2011, 02:43 AM   #5370
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

2 and a half men is the only show I watch on TV and this had to happen. Sucks. I started watching JKL this year. Other than that it's always soccer
Old 05-02-2011, 02:45 AM   #5371
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

ive never seen that show

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-02-2011, 02:49 AM   #5372
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

I like the beginning to JKL they start off with some type of skit promoting a brand or whatever.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

finally got an avatar hahahaha fuck yeaaaaaaaa
Old 05-02-2011, 02:50 AM   #5373
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

what is jkl? lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-02-2011, 02:51 AM   #5374
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

jimmy kimmel live
Old 05-02-2011, 02:53 AM   #5375
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Almost time for The Killing

Pinche Perfect Storm
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote