Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 10-05-2011, 03:00 PM   #12051
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

The Nexus Prime. Will be the next Google Nexus phone which means it comes with stock vanilla Android. It also means it will ship with the newest OS before every other phone (Ice Cream Sandwich), it will always be updated sooner, and it will be unlockable.

And the biggest thing, Verizon is actually getting this one. Previous Nexus phones never made it to VZW.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 03:05 PM   #12052
billnewl
North Raised, South Bound

billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:
billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:

I will skeet on that phone... I mean....

wait. wut?
Old 10-05-2011, 03:05 PM   #12053
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

are they good phones? I'm ready to get rid of Tbolt when something better comes out.
Old 10-05-2011, 03:11 PM   #12054
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

as far as I know the N1 and NS have been great phones. The carriers compete to be the next Nexus and Google picks the one they like best so they are usually win.

Cez had an N1 and I think Mike has had them all so he'd know better.
Old 10-05-2011, 03:24 PM   #12055
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

anything other than it coming out soon for VZW that I should be wanting??
Old 10-05-2011, 03:28 PM   #12056
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I'll be able to afford it in about 3 years.

Never had the chance to play with an OG Nexus that had that curved screen. NSIW

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Jayson, they ARE good phones. The Nexus S is basically a repacked Galaxy S. The Prime is more or less a Galaxy SII behind the plastic. SAMOLED+ screen = seckz with the universe

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 03:37 PM   #12057
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

what deal with curved screen?
Old 10-05-2011, 03:38 PM   #12058
billnewl

billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:
billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:

Old 10-05-2011, 04:06 PM   #12059
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

It's an ad for a phone............Samsung has already shown the 7" Galaxy Tab.

Old 10-05-2011, 04:14 PM   #12060
billnewl

I didn't make it... it was on Google+
Old 10-05-2011, 04:51 PM   #12061
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
anything other than it coming out soon for VZW that I should be wanting??
The HTC Vigor and maybe the Droid HD. But they'll be locked down with Sense and Blur most likely. That's why the Nexus is even sexier. Oh and those two will probably launch with Gingerbread, not ICS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
I'll be able to afford it in about 3 years.

Never had the chance to play with an OG Nexus that had that curved screen. NSIW

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Jayson, they ARE good phones. The Nexus S is basically a repacked Galaxy S. The Prime is more or less a Galaxy SII behind the plastic. SAMOLED+ screen = seckz with the universe
Yes and no. The processor and ram and whatnot is probably similar or the same but it is going to have a 720p screen. 4.3" or 4.6" DO WANT. It'll be Vanilla, it'll be on VZW, it will have ICS, it won't have physical buttons on the front, etc.

As for the curved screen, the N1 wasn't curved. The NS was but AFAIK it is a flat screen under curved glass. I think the Prime will be the first with a true curved display so we'll see whats up with that shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by billnewl View Post

I saw that, Nexus Tablet as well? doubt it lol
Quote:

It's an ad for a phone............Samsung has already shown the 7" Galaxy Tab.
The whole intro to the ad is talking about things that go together. Candles/Wine, Cookies/Milk, etc. So some people think it could be the Prime and a "Tablet" w/ no internals that the phone docks into. That or they are just saying that Samsung and Android go hand in hand or Nexus and Verizon or something. The gold contacts on the side hint to some sort of dock but it could just be for a desktop/car dock or for charging.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:50 PM   #12062
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Chris buy my Inc 2

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

oh and seriously doubt the new nexus has an add on accessory to make it a tablet, etc. looks like its just a shadow to me and of course every blog site has to blow it out of proportion. i believe the hand and hand reference refers to google and samsung.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 06:04 PM   #12063
stonehenge

Yeah I doubt it also. The contacts are probably just for a dock or charging in general. Would be bamf if it was a magnetic charger like macbooks doubt that too tho.

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Best phone in the world IMO, no reason to buy a competitors phone anymore. http://www.bgr.com/2011/10/05/apples-rise-to-greatness/

BGR is such fgtry. I can see them putting up an article to say "yeah it isn't an iPhone 5 but its still a nice phone and an upgrade from the iP4 gaiz" but to say there is now no reason to buy a competitors phone?

Old 10-05-2011, 06:05 PM   #12064
MikeH
waffler

probably just be for some kind of desktop dock.
Old 10-05-2011, 06:41 PM   #12065
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
Chris buy my Inc 2

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

oh and seriously doubt the new nexus has an add on accessory to make it a tablet, etc. looks like its just a shadow to me and of course every blog site has to blow it out of proportion. i believe the hand and hand reference refers to google and samsung.
How mash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
probably just be for some kind of desktop dock.
Yea, people are reading wayyyyyy too much into it. I see it as VZW + the Nexus line getting together.

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Oh, just for you Wan. Stockness :mefuckinggusta:

Old 10-05-2011, 06:42 PM   #12066
MikeH
waffler

Quote:
How mash?
Like $225
Old 10-05-2011, 06:52 PM   #12067
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Can't swing that.

Old 10-05-2011, 07:04 PM   #12068
MikeH
waffler

Sell Fascinate. I sold it to you on teh cheap.
Old 10-05-2011, 07:23 PM   #12069
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

I <3 le fascinate though.

We cuddle

Old 10-05-2011, 07:28 PM   #12070
MikeH
waffler

besides the screen the Inc 2 be nicer.
Old 10-05-2011, 07:45 PM   #12071
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

If I had the k$sh I'd consider it, but with this move I'm running dry.

Old 10-05-2011, 07:47 PM   #12072
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:
fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:

Always wanted to play with Inc2...... hmm.
Old 10-05-2011, 07:53 PM   #12073
MikeH
waffler

you got le fascinate fo free, sell it, buy my Inc 2
Old 10-05-2011, 08:10 PM   #12074
stonehenge

Mike always selling or buying something

Probably required by law to haz cellular resale license pero FIDIL what they don't know won't hurt ems
Old 10-05-2011, 08:14 PM   #12075
MikeH
waffler

I gotta dump it before the Prime lol.