Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2018, 05:42 PM   #28251
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I unlocked my parents ATT Samsung J3 or whatever. I went to the website, entered the info, they got an email with the code, entered it in the phone, done. Used it on TMo for a while.

But they bought that cheap phone outright from the beginning, never had a payment plan. So maybe that helped.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 10:22 PM   #28252
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I have to have to drive 40 miles to the ATT store..
Old 01-19-2018, 11:01 PM   #28253
stonehenge

... why the hell do you have to go to a store in person for that?
Old 01-31-2018, 01:43 PM   #28254
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

So, after I ranted and cussed and then calmed down and did it all over again, I got a nice lady named Gabriella who actually got shit done! Damn it's amazing what someone can do if they try!!

TO add to that, I contacted Straight Talk to get new SIM cards for my phones so we could port over from ATT. "They will arrive in 5-7 business days"... That 3 weeks ago lol.

I got some dude to give me a tracking # and according to that, they left Miami, came to Macon, to my local Post Office, Out for Delivery, back to macon, back to local PO, back to macon, back to local PO, back out for delivery.. that was 4 days ago and I haven't checked since b/c I'm just fucking amazed at how shitty stuff has become.
I mean damn, I work in the exact same field they do (except in a phone center) and I get my shit right...
Old 01-31-2018, 03:40 PM   #28255
stonehenge

ATT pls

Sounds like straight talk did their part but USPS is just passing it around lol. Maybe call your local PO and ask wtf?

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus
Old 01-31-2018, 04:33 PM   #28256
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

I'd stay w ATT if they could justify my paying $185/mo for 2 lines and 12gb when ST is 88/mo for 20gb.
And the 185 is with a 20% discount from work.
Old 01-31-2018, 05:01 PM   #28257
stonehenge

we pay ~$80/mo for tmo with a couple gb of LTE each (unlimited slower speeds after that), unlimited minutes/text. Spotify doesn't count against data so I rarely hit it lol