Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2015, 06:00 PM   #26501
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
I havent even went and looked at a S6 yet. Love my N6 and dont plan on switching anytime soon.
idk, N6 looks massive

So far my next phone will either be an S6, G4, or maybe the next Note depending on when I decide to get a new one. My G2 is still working great and hasn't given me a reason to want to switch yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
What is best launcher for my n4 anyway? Lol
Nova ftw. I bought Prime years ago and still use it today. He updates regularly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
ive always liked nova prime.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 06:01 PM   #26502
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

n6 is massive, but Im use to it now. I was constantly dropping it when I first got it. gf didnt want it because of the size and now she loves hers too.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 06:18 PM   #26503
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I didn't mind how long he took to do the material update since I rarely see any of the launcher itself. Settings and app drawer is about it and he already had a card style that looked material to me.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
n6 is massive, but Im use to it now. I was constantly dropping it when I first got it. gf didnt want it because of the size and now she loves hers too.
My wife talked shit about how big my note3 was. Then I traded her for her G2 and she loves it lol
Old 04-15-2015, 06:27 PM   #26504
MikeH
waffler

just switched back to Nova, its definitely nice
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 06:29 PM   #26505
stonehenge

Old 04-15-2015, 07:54 PM   #26506
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

got dat nova

such minimalism

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 07:58 PM   #26507
stonehenge

hmm, your navbar should be transparent
Old 04-15-2015, 08:03 PM   #26508
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

how i do dat

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-15-2015, 09:00 PM   #26509
stonehenge

hmm, it should just do it

try setting the wallpaper again
Old 04-15-2015, 09:09 PM   #26510
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

that did it

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-16-2015, 02:47 AM   #26511
stonehenge

Awwyiss
Old 04-19-2015, 12:16 AM   #26512
stonehenge

Flashed stock LG 5.0.2. Not bad so far, we'll see how long it lasts before I go back to something AOSP based.
Old 04-19-2015, 01:09 AM   #26513
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

http://blogs.wsj.com/personal-techno...hone/?mod=e2tw

neat

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-19-2015, 06:18 PM   #26514
stonehenge

missed aosp lollipop, tried to restore my backup, woldn't boot. Tried to flash a different ROM, wouldn't boot.

KDZ'd back to stock, now I have black lines on my screen at all times (booting, recovery, download mode, etc). XDA/Google say that the black lines are a hardware issue and I'm fucked since the phone is out of warranty. yay

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

Since I just KDZ'd to 100% stock Lollipop/recovery/etc maybe I'll stop by TMo and play dumn

Because the issue isn't related to rooting or roms, it's a hardware defect that randomly pops up.
Old 04-19-2015, 06:19 PM   #26515
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-19-2015, 06:21 PM   #26516
stonehenge

Looks like this:

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

could be worse, some peeps have it on the whole screen and really bad, like this:

if tmo wont replace it, I can deal with it being on the edge until I get a new phone. Wouldn't be able to deal with that shit tho lol
Old 04-19-2015, 06:26 PM   #26517
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

godadmn thats haggard fts

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-19-2015, 08:05 PM   #26518
stonehenge

Apparently being in the JUMP program gets me an extended warranty. New phone should be here tomorrow or tuesday
Old 04-19-2015, 08:26 PM   #26519
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wonder if a change in me plan will help me get a g4

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-19-2015, 09:29 PM   #26520
stonehenge

I could JUMP right now and trade my phone for a new one but since theyre replacing it for free, ill stick with the g2
Old 04-19-2015, 09:41 PM   #26521
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

jump later

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-19-2015, 09:43 PM   #26522
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
jump later
Maybe after G4 and Note5 comes out or maybe beast status Nexus6 since I always end up on AOSP anyway
Old 04-20-2015, 01:27 PM   #26523
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

Wow, 5.1 is buggy as hell

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 01:49 PM   #26524
stonehenge

Yeah I havent tried a 5.1 rom yet, I think Nexus devices are the only ones with stable 5.1 right now.
Old 04-20-2015, 01:50 PM   #26525
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

i have it on my nexus 7