Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-22-2016, 03:46 PM   #121051
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I was happy with Geico for many years and only recently switched to USAA for lower rates. The only claim I ever had with Geico was for a windshield, though.
Old 04-22-2016, 06:46 PM   #121052
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Fuck Progressive. They're awful. Not only are they expensive, but they fuck you every way they can. I got rear-ended by a guy with road rage once. We both had Progressive. Progressive jacked my rates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
Yeah, TMo is already pushing it out. Peeps have been getting it over the last week or two but it looks like they're pushing it out in waves because some people just got it a day or two ago. You just have to wait for it. You can try going into Settings > About Phone > Update Center > System Updates and see if it finds it.

There's a way to install the update from your computer but I haven't done that. I'm staying on 5.1.1 until they have a good way of going to 6.0 without losing root and recovery.

Geico has been good to us so far but this is with 4-wheeled cage-like vehiculars.
ahh, i randomly remembered the update. hadnt gotten and went to update center. guess wil wait more

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

watching house hunters and the shit people want in a home makes me jest

"honey i want 4 rooms for company" bitch send dem fuckers to a hotel room.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 07:11 PM   #121053
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

srs you're gonna need 4 rooms for guests? fts would barely want one room for guests. It would probably be a game room with a futon for those suckas to nap if necessary

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

excalibur got loose http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/22/us/tig...urban-houston/
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 07:19 PM   #121054
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

well, they wanted a 4 bedroom house for one room for company. still. me rooms aint gonna be company rooms. gonna be waifu rooms

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

also lol. saw that. had scarface living in the northside

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-22-2016, 07:46 PM   #121055
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

just got around to reading that Mastermind shit you linked to about LeRoux. Got to the bottom and realised I was reading part 4

Y U NO LINK TO PART 1

Old 04-22-2016, 07:48 PM   #121056
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

bruh it says on the top PART (insert number here) and the side has link to part 1

sorry bruh.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-22-2016, 08:01 PM   #121057
stonehenge

is ok, will read it like a tarantino movie where I see almost the end and then the beginning and then the actual end
Old 04-22-2016, 08:07 PM   #121058
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

there ya go

i dont get how people say "we love to entertain" too, like fts. im buying house im getting it to not have fgts over eating my shit and making a mess.

still watching house hunters if yall cant tell

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-22-2016, 08:48 PM   #121059
stonehenge

I like having a sofa and table where peeps can sit if you have someone over to hang out or nom but a bed/futon/sofabed in an office/gameroom/den is enough for them to sleep
Old 04-22-2016, 08:49 PM   #121060
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

imo. aint runnin no damn hotel for them kunts

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-22-2016, 10:58 PM   #121061
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Wait, that shit was part 4? I didn't even notice.

Not going back to read more parts.
Old 04-22-2016, 11:33 PM   #121062
stonehenge

I read part 4, then part 1, now I'm about 3/4ths done with part 2. I've been reading it in between work. Is well written and interesting.

kdfw something this well written about DatChapo
Old 04-22-2016, 11:46 PM   #121063
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

imo. somethign that isnt self-glorifying douchey garbage like sean penns shit

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

am glad yall nigas decided to read it

expected the usual tl;dr posts

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-24-2016, 02:46 AM   #121064
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-24-2016, 02:55 AM   #121065
stonehenge

Almost posted tldr but looked interesting. Read a bit and got more interesting. FIDIL.

Will finish it M-F

Sent from my LG V10
Old 04-24-2016, 03:09 AM   #121066
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Cez brings good reads

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-24-2016, 06:39 PM   #121067
stonehenge

Here:

Sent from my LG V10
Old 04-24-2016, 06:40 PM   #121068
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

genius

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-25-2016, 04:35 PM   #121069
stonehenge

Finished Mastermind Part 2

Gonna start Part 3 soon, then skip to Part 5.
Old 04-25-2016, 04:46 PM   #121070
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Rofl. I think on 5 it gets to the legal/downfall part. Which is still so gewd

Also, dont get why people have bluetooth things that hang around the neck. Look so douchey.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-25-2016, 04:57 PM   #121071
stonehenge

lol its because bt earbuds require a battery and some brains. You can get ones that have that built into heavier buds but they fall out of some peoples ears. The neck ones hold the battery and brains in the neck piece so you have normal lightweight buds that go up into your ears. Not a bad design/idea but does look kinda douchey.
Old 04-25-2016, 07:39 PM   #121072
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Back in my day, all headphones had bands and could be hung around the neck!
Old 04-25-2016, 07:52 PM   #121073
stonehenge

Pretty sure Cez means these kind:

I have some similar to these:

I wanted these because I thought they'd be more comfortable than the neck-band kind. Idk though, the size/weight on each ear is kinda awkward. They aren't THAT heavy and stay in my ears but just feel weird. I think the neckband with normal buds would be better. Idk.

I gave the BT buds to my wife and just use these now:

Old 04-25-2016, 08:06 PM   #121074
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Yeah like those in 1st pic. Such douche

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-25-2016, 09:48 PM   #121075
stonehenge

Just finished part 6 of the mastermind articles. Good stuff. Doesn't feel complete, expect moar parts.