Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-27-2011, 03:26 PM   #15251
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rogers View Post
Started watching Baccano yesterday since I finished FLCL

Hey cez did they ever do more flcl?

Sent from my DROIDX
that be on netfix too?
Baccano is bamf. Kinda confusing cuz it switches time frames at random it seems like pero near the end it makes sense. Tis bamf fo sho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Jintan's so cool.

btw

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/6KLu9.png[/IMG

looks like the rageface when is on his computer in the dark
Yea he is. Trying to clap dem anaru sheeks. Beginning scene was funny too btw lol.

And lol word. Yukiatsu forever alone fgt

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Btw roger they no made any more flcl
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 03:38 PM   #15252
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Default Re: Anime

for no more flcl

Ya liking baccano cuz reminds me of hellsing the gore and the way they regenerate back to normal be BAMF. Lol was a bit confused first but already 3 eps into it! Me likez

Sent from my DROIDX
Old 05-27-2011, 04:15 PM   #15253
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Word
Shits bamf
Old 05-27-2011, 04:27 PM   #15254
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
Trying to clap dem anaru sheeks.

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 05:22 PM   #15255
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Did u crop ALL them pics??

And btw, there's NO way a fine pice of nalga would:
A) like jintan
And
B) be a virgin with slut friends like those she hangs out with
Old 05-27-2011, 05:28 PM   #15256
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

rofl no, they be gifs i found

why you gotta shet on jintans parade brah?
Old 05-27-2011, 05:35 PM   #15257
Mr.Rogers

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Cez be discriminating?

Sent from my DROIDX
Old 05-27-2011, 05:36 PM   #15258
stonehenge

he jelly cuz jintan close to clappin dem sheeks
Old 05-27-2011, 05:40 PM   #15259
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Spr fkn jelly
Old 05-27-2011, 05:43 PM   #15260
Mr.Rogers

Lol cez is all good u can clap them sheeks u ur minnnnnd while werking, no one will notice!

Sent from my DROIDX
Old 05-27-2011, 05:58 PM   #15261
stonehenge

I do that all the time, i'm clappin mental sheeks right now
Old 05-27-2011, 06:04 PM   #15262
Mr.Rogers

Lol boss walks by ur desk and ur like this

Sent from my DROIDX
Old 05-27-2011, 06:10 PM   #15263
stonehenge

I TOLD YOU JUAN, NO MORE MENTAL SEKZ DURING WORK HRS
Old 05-27-2011, 06:12 PM   #15264
Mr.Rogers

Sent from my DROIDX
Old 05-27-2011, 06:48 PM   #15265
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Old 05-27-2011, 06:48 PM   #15266
Mr.Rogers

Sup ape!

Sent from my DROIDX
Old 05-27-2011, 07:01 PM   #15267
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Sup ape!

Sent from my DROIDX

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

downloading gosick ep 19

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

royerz pssst

Last edited by apedestrian; 05-27-2011 at 06:55 PM.
apedestrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 07:46 PM   #15268
stonehenge

ape greedy
Old 05-27-2011, 07:54 PM   #15269
apedestrian

good gosick ep

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
ape greedy

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

gosick sorta spoilers

Last edited by apedestrian; 05-27-2011 at 07:53 PM.
Old 05-27-2011, 08:19 PM   #15270
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

just finished. FFFUUU. hope can watch in cali. if not will haz to wait

was bamf ep. cant belive itll be over in like a month

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

Quote:
The online schedule for the American cable channel Syfy currently lists no anime series after June 9, even though two shows — Monster and Star Blazers: The Quest for Iscandar — are still in the middle of their runs. The channel will show Monster's seventh and eighth episodes as well as Star Blazers' 15th and 16th episodes on June 9 starting at 12:30 a.m.

ANN is awaiting comments from Syfy, Viz Media, Manga Entertainment, and Voyager Entertainment.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...e-after-june-9

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-27-2011, 08:22 PM   #15271
Mr.Rogers

Ya ape been workin on ur sig will try to finish it today

Sent from my DROIDX
Old 05-27-2011, 08:30 PM   #15272
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lol. sooooo many results when you google anjou naruko

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-27-2011, 11:22 PM   #15273
apedestrian

Quote:
Ya ape been workin on ur sig will try to finish it today

Sent from my DROIDX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
lol. sooooo many results when you google anjou naruko
brb googllin

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

my left ear feels fuckin weird like theres some shit stuck in it

Last edited by apedestrian; 05-27-2011 at 11:03 PM.
Old 05-28-2011, 01:11 AM   #15274
Mr.Rogers

ape how big do u need the sig?
Old 05-28-2011, 01:18 AM   #15275
apedestrian

500x200 would be good

cone head in rk