Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 09-29-2010, 01:34 AM   #1001
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Nah, Oblivion was the first one of the series I tried and according to my friend, after playing Oblivion, Morrowind would suck dick
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 01:38 AM   #1002
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Morrowind did suck. lol I traded that bish
VmaxEngage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 06:26 AM   #1003
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: PS3 Games?

I think my next take will be fallout new Vegas. Probably on 360 tho
Old 09-29-2010, 12:23 PM   #1004
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Yes, cannot wait till the 19th. Have it preordered at gamestop, limited edition for 360
Old 09-29-2010, 02:55 PM   #1005
stonehenge

My friend said all the collectors edition around here are sold out lol, which is fine cuz i'm poor
Old 09-29-2010, 03:39 PM   #1006
VmaxEngage

only $80, not $150 like teh gay halo reach or mw2
Old 09-29-2010, 04:01 PM   #1007
stonehenge

what's it come with?
Old 09-29-2010, 05:21 PM   #1008
VmaxEngage

lots of stuffs

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Prod...oduct_id=77856
Old 09-29-2010, 05:29 PM   #1009
stonehenge

ooo pretty

I got the collectors edition of fallout for the pc with the lunchbox and bobblehead
Old 09-29-2010, 07:28 PM   #1010
VmaxEngage

I wanted that bad, just for teh boblehead.

Couldnt find one anywhere, so bought reg copy. Went into a new best buy and boom, they had like 3 lunchbox left.

FTL!
Old 09-29-2010, 07:55 PM   #1011
stonehenge

I got it and its nice but its just sitting in the closet
Old 09-29-2010, 09:39 PM   #1012
VmaxEngage

Put it on display. I have alot of colletor editions on display.
Looks gewd
Old 09-29-2010, 09:47 PM   #1013
stonehenge

Right now me and my wife live in one room so we have lots of shit packed into one room, no room to display goodies. When we move out, I hope to get an apartment/house with a den/gameroom
Old 09-29-2010, 10:53 PM   #1014
VmaxEngage

gameroom FTW
Old 09-29-2010, 11:01 PM   #1015
stonehenge

DFW
Old 09-29-2010, 11:05 PM   #1016
VmaxEngage

Serio, half my bedroom is a gameroom
Old 09-29-2010, 11:07 PM   #1017
stonehenge

one half of our room is the bed (KING), the other half has the computah, tv w/ ps3/360, dressers, mini fridge

It's pretty much an apartment of stuff crammed into one room
Old 09-29-2010, 11:09 PM   #1018
VmaxEngage

lol that must be tight, literally
Old 09-29-2010, 11:13 PM   #1019
stonehenge

oh ya and a sofa in the middle
Old 09-30-2010, 12:13 AM   #1020
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i wanna buy devil may cry 4. even though i played already lol.. bamf game.

btw VME. the voice of the main gai in DMC4 is the same voice as ichigo from bleach in the english voice he was a power ranger lol

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 12:45 AM   #1021
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez
...VME...DMC4...ichigo...
Old 09-30-2010, 01:19 AM   #1022
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

vmaxengage
devil may cry
anime

fkn shit. the game is pretty creepy. just got to the morgue

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-30-2010, 02:04 AM   #1023
VmaxEngage

Seriously? I never noticed that. DMC4 is purdy gewd

DMC looks to be amazing, the new devil may cry. Not the OG
Old 09-30-2010, 02:18 AM   #1024
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

now you knowz its a good game. me liked

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-30-2010, 02:19 AM   #1025
VmaxEngage

Thank you sire
Info stored in mah brain