Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-20-2013, 07:28 PM   #1726
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

macs just work bro
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 11:28 PM   #1727
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Hmm its a Pro right?

yea

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
It's a Mac, you don't need to worry about that sort of thing.
:der:

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:44 PM   #1728
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Guys what would be a good name for a PC/Laptop repair business? Thinking about actually getting a business license to become legit.

Nailz's PC Repair?...

...no seriously though what would be a good name?

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:52 PM   #1729
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Cyberpunk PC Repair & Trophy Assistance
Old 07-08-2013, 09:02 PM   #1730
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Reesee's PCs.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

The Computer Rebooter.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

No name, just this:
Old 07-08-2013, 09:39 PM   #1731
stonehenge

Nailz' Computer Solutions
Middle of nowhere computer fixer guy, inc.
Nailz, The Mobile IT Guy
Old 07-09-2013, 12:39 AM   #1732
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
Cyberpunk PC Repair & Trophy Assistance

Need help getting that elusive platinum trophy?...Nailz is the guy for the job.

Old 07-09-2013, 12:42 AM   #1733
stonehenge

Need help finding the best anime tiddyz?...Nailz is the guy for the job.
Old 07-09-2013, 10:09 AM   #1734
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Yes, dat too...could probably compile an excel spreadsheet list by memory.

Last edited by Chevrolet Fanatic; 07-09-2013 at 10:11 AM.
Old 07-09-2013, 03:21 PM   #1735
stonehenge

Old 07-16-2013, 08:45 PM   #1736
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

http://www.buzzfeed.com/alexnaidus/i...-google-chrome

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:09 PM   #1737
stonehenge

"hacks"
Old 07-16-2013, 11:42 PM   #1738
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
"hacks"

Anyway, dropping Chrome was the first and easiest thing to do to reduce my dependence on Google...
Old 07-31-2013, 08:03 PM   #1739
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Windows Server 2012 first impression:

People have been kvetching about Metro in it, but I've seen neither hide nor hair of Metro. It lacks the Start menu but lacks Metro also. Microsoft is really pushing the non-GUI server, 20 years too late. Hell, even I, a most stalwart fan of doing everything from the command line, have learned to appreciate the GUI. Anyway, Classic Shell takes care of that in short order.

Best default desktop background color ever. Dark grey. Perfect.

Seems to operate as one would expect from Windows. Only complaint is partitioning for install...I thought I made a 100GB partition for the OS when in the installer's partitioning dialog, but the installer ignored it and installed on the remaining terabyte meant for data. No problem. Convert to Dynamic, shrink partition, create new partition with all remaining space, notice the 100GB partition I originally made just sitting there, delete it, extend new 900GB partition onto that non-adjacent space, done.
Old 07-31-2013, 08:18 PM   #1740
stonehenge

I've used 2012 on the last couple servers we setup. One is just a simple file share, the other one runs a document sharing application and file storage. So far it hasn't given us any issues and just like W8, I've gotten used to the Metro stuff. I don't even use Classic Shell or anything anymore. It's easier to hit the Windows key and type the first few letters of what you want than it is to navigate a Programs menu anyway.
Old 08-01-2013, 01:34 AM   #1741
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Where'd you get Metro? I did a 2012 Standard install and Metro hasn't reared its ugly head.
Old 08-01-2013, 06:30 AM   #1742
stonehenge

I think we did standard but it has a Metro start menu.
Old 08-20-2013, 05:24 PM   #1743
stonehenge

Gonna give farfux another try because Chrome has been pissing me off. The issues from before have been resolved so it's usable now but on my wifes laptop, it will lock up and do nothing for like 5 minutes when first opened. On my Mac at work, it will take FOREVER to type what I want into the address bar (I type something in 2 seconds and it takes 5 minutes for it to show up). Googling these things comes up with threads full of people with similar issues and no fixes.

FarFux is second choice. Opera runs well but I can't get the hang of certain parts of it.
Old 08-20-2013, 05:29 PM   #1744
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Opera runs well but I can't get the hang of certain parts of it.
Like what?

Rendering issues should be gone with Opera 15, which has the same Webkit engine as Chrome instead of Opera's own.
Old 08-20-2013, 05:32 PM   #1745
stonehenge

I actually never ran into rendering issues or compatibility issues. It's little things. I can't remember the exact issues right now but they have to do with tabs and opening links in new ones and stuff like that.

Just little behaviors that Opera does a bit different than Chrome/FireFox.
Old 08-20-2013, 05:33 PM   #1746
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Yeah, there's definitely lots of stuff like that...although a lot of it can be adjusted.
Old 08-20-2013, 05:50 PM   #1747
stonehenge

Last time I tried Opera, I dug into the settings (including the hidden ones) and fixed a couple things but I know there was one or two things that kept bothering me. It's a nice browser, I just couldn't get used to those things.

Found an issue with any non-Chrome browser... Hangouts.

Me and my wifey use Hangouts (previously Google Talk) all the time to communicate during work-hours. I also occasionally use it to BS with my brother and parents. When it was still Google Talk, you could install a standalone GTalk app on Windows/OSX that let you chat, quickly get to your GMail inbox, receive gmail notifications, etc. It was nice. Now you can only access hangouts by installing a Chrome-only extension or by keeping Gmail or G+ open in a tab at all times. That is clunky because you don't get notifications or pop-ups or anything, you have to keep an eye on the tab.

That isn't any browsers fault though, that's Google's fault for releasing an "upgrade" that removed features. I like Hangouts better than Gtalk in a few ways but no standalone client (or at least browser extensions for all browsers) is shitty.

/rant
Old 08-20-2013, 05:53 PM   #1748
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

[QUOTE=Juan!;498535] Chrome-only extension/QUOTE]

http://lifehacker.com/how-to-install...ersa-579083466
Old 08-20-2013, 06:00 PM   #1749
stonehenge

I'd have to use Opera for that to work.
Old 08-21-2013, 07:50 PM   #1750
stonehenge

1. I had to remove 25 screws (9 different sizes) from this laptop just to pull the HD.
2. My primary monitor is showing everything with a magenta tint. This has happened before, I need to unplug all the things and plug it all back in.

Mac, it just works.