Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2012, 04:40 PM   #14576
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I'm too afraid I'll screw something up. I'm gunshy after dealing with the trackball-scrolling recovery on my Eris.

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 04:42 PM   #14577
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

i was afraid of it too. but its not overly senistive the vol buttons on the other hand i was always selecting the wrong thing. you could hit the button once and it would jump 3 or 4 lines
Old 01-26-2012, 04:55 PM   #14578
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:
fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
Supposedly that's what they're after. Maybe they'll come through, maybe not. They could've done MUCH better on the Galaxy Nexus though. The one I played with had inexcusable casting defects on the back plate and areas of the frame, plus the gaps were all fudged. My Nexus S is flawless and feels MUCH sturdier.
My GNex is solid. Gaps are tight, no weird flex, only problem is the two chips and crack across my screen. Which was my dumbass fault.

Must have gotten to play with a defect. Dunno. With that said, I do think my Fassy felt a little more solid though. But not much.
Old 01-26-2012, 05:01 PM   #14579
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatkidkustomz View Post
My GNex is solid. Gaps are tight, no weird flex, only problem is the two chips and crack across my screen. Which was my dumbass fault.

Must have gotten to play with a defect. Dunno. With that said, I do think my Fassy felt a little more solid though. But not much.
The one I played with was the ONLY one the verizon store had like a week after launch, and I was the first one to even ask about it. This was in a rural area though. Both girls in there wanted me to look at an iphone instead because it's more of a "consumer" phone.

At the time I was running a CM9 alpha on le Fascinate so the one who actually knew what it was, was all like o.0. I love my Nexus S though, on the other hand. It feels VERY sturdy and dense, which is the only thing I don't like about the GNex. It needs a little more internal heft to it. Not a big deal though.

Old 01-26-2012, 05:03 PM   #14580
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

what good ROM to run on le Bionic? none?
Old 01-26-2012, 05:13 PM   #14581
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
hey juan you have any trouble with that 1weather widget not updating right?
Not that I've noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
what good ROM to run on le Bionic? none?
None of us have Bionics so dunno but I'm sure there are a few. There may be CM7/MIUI choices but they won't have 4G. If you want to keep 4G, look at ones based on the stock rom. Can probably find a decent one that removes bloat, tweaks some shit, and has some themes.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 05:14 PM   #14582
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

ok sometimes mine takes forever to update. like yesterday it had a moon on it all day lol.
Old 01-26-2012, 06:17 PM   #14583
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Which theme?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1435922
Quote:
Mike make sure to get the touch clockwork recovery too. its soo much better to use than the regular.
I did
Quote:
Oh and Mike, is this right for a VZW *****4?
Yeah, use redsn0w
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:19 PM   #14584
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

awesome theme. might have to try it out.
Old 01-26-2012, 06:20 PM   #14585
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Theme screenshots too small DNW
Old 01-26-2012, 06:21 PM   #14586
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

how do you change icons on a DX besides using desktop visualizer?

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:21 PM   #14587
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

use a custom launcher like adw
Old 01-26-2012, 06:22 PM   #14588
stonehenge

You can use icon packs/themes made for your launcher (ADW, LP, GoLauncher all have packs) or you can use .jpg/.png files and just long press app shortcuts to change their icons
Old 01-26-2012, 06:28 PM   #14589
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

i am using Launcher Pro still, but thinking the icons are getting boring.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 01-26-2012, 06:30 PM   #14590
MikeH
waffler

Quote:
i was afraid of it too. but its not overly senistive the vol buttons on the other hand i was always selecting the wrong thing. you could hit the button once and it would jump 3 or 4 lines
do remember that from the couple days I had the first GNex, it was annoying as hell.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by race2c View Post
i am using Launcher Pro still, but thinking the icons are getting boring.
launcher pro?

Old 01-26-2012, 06:31 PM   #14591
stonehenge

LP plz go

I still put it on waifus phone because she is used to it and she DGAF anyway
Old 01-26-2012, 06:37 PM   #14592
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Adwex is megusta on le fascinate with ics

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Old 01-26-2012, 06:40 PM   #14593
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

adwex is megusta on anything. although i havent used it on the gnex since i like nova
Old 01-26-2012, 06:43 PM   #14594
MikeH
waffler

is Nova in the market now? if not there where the fuck can find?

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

Never mind, I foundz
Old 01-26-2012, 06:43 PM   #14595
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i dont think its in the market yet. i got it on xda ill find the link

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1389071
Old 01-26-2012, 06:46 PM   #14596
MikeH
waffler

You can set custom icons for folders now? Meaning you dont have to have the gay stacked icons in a circle?
Old 01-26-2012, 06:47 PM   #14597
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yup the icons in my last screenshot are all folders except the launcher and browser
Old 01-26-2012, 06:49 PM   #14598
MikeH
waffler

Old 01-26-2012, 06:50 PM   #14599
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yea it wins
Old 01-26-2012, 06:54 PM   #14600
race2c
Garage Status

Same situation here. I am used to LP and the way its setup.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar