Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-01-2011, 06:15 PM   #10826
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I've been running a vanilla 2.3.5 build for a few days. So fkn

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 06:23 PM   #10827
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

OMFGB = halfway between vanilla and CM7 and me likes.

Got it setup in a way I like but I wish I could change the damn battery color:

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 06:53 PM   #10828
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Only thing I don't like about OMFGB is the black messaging app. Tried to overwrite it with an AOSP mms.apk but it wasn't working, haven't played with it anymore since.

Old 08-01-2011, 07:01 PM   #10829
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

me likes the black

just extracted the framework-res.apk to try and find the file that colors the battery bar, couldn't find it.

but i suck when it comes to themes so I am not surprised
Old 08-01-2011, 07:07 PM   #10830
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

It would probably be pretty tough to change it, probably isnt in the framework. I asked sbrissen and he said he was thinking about having it be whatever color the battery percentage numbers were.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 07:11 PM   #10831
stonehenge

that would be bamf since you can change that color in the god mode app, was hoping that it changed the bar but didn't
Old 08-01-2011, 09:28 PM   #10832
MikeH
waffler

R2 said he added a separate color picker for teh MIUI battery.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:35 PM   #10833
stonehenge

omg srs? brb fap

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

added r2 on le twittah, i guess i should add the other guy too
Old 08-02-2011, 11:49 AM   #10834
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Amazon android application of the day: sporcle.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 02:43 PM   #10835
stonehenge

oops forgot to download guitar hero yesterday

oh well now wat be sporcle
Old 08-02-2011, 04:21 PM   #10836
MikeH
waffler

Old 08-02-2011, 04:23 PM   #10837
stonehenge

that looks bamf

so when you set the grid to something high like that to get the icons spaced right, do it make the "zone" that you have to tap to open the icons smaller?

hope that made sense

and what lockscreen is that? WL?
Old 08-02-2011, 04:35 PM   #10838
MikeH
waffler

The "zone" doesnt get smaller, they just get smushed closer so you can accidentally open the wrong app if you dont hit the right spot. Yeah WL with mclock mod and invisible slider.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:41 PM   #10839
stonehenge

might try WL again

btw maybe a good call on not getting le GTV: http://androidandme.com/2011/08/news...eycomb-update/

Hardly any apps, most of the ones that ARE there don't install or don't work, etc. Of course that is a leaked build so issues are expected but overall it doesn't look too useful.

"Here is a $6 calculator since I know everyone wants a $6 calculator on their TV"
Old 08-02-2011, 04:46 PM   #10840
MikeH
waffler

If you be on MIUI heres that lockscreen for it, only its better

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1541
Old 08-02-2011, 07:03 PM   #10841
stonehenge

not on MIUI

was doing reboots when on the charger and some random freezing when calls came in and shit

currently on OMFGB which is fast as sekz, just not as pretty as MIUI. I loved the lockscreens/themes

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

peeps say the battery bar color picker is in the latest X nightly

will flash soon

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

sprint fgts, here you go

bamf screen size and BEAST battery life probably
Old 08-02-2011, 07:07 PM   #10842
MikeH
waffler

Old 08-02-2011, 07:09 PM   #10843
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Old 08-02-2011, 07:10 PM   #10844
stonehenge

I know that when I am out in the sun, I have an urge to expose the most expensive device on my person to le UV rays and heat. Just for fun. But now it will have a reason!

Old 08-02-2011, 07:25 PM   #10845
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

bamf beast cat wallpaper

just wish i could find some icons i like for the launcher

Old 08-02-2011, 07:53 PM   #10846
stonehenge

and a theme
Old 08-02-2011, 08:15 PM   #10847
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

i hate every theme i've ever tried.

AOSP ftw. looooooove teh green icons against the black, on a white phone

Old 08-02-2011, 08:23 PM   #10848
stonehenge

meh.

at least use one of the colored AOSP themes. or at least use the androidian one that changes the orange highlights and shit
Old 08-02-2011, 08:30 PM   #10849
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

the puke colored icons look like shit on androidian.

idk, maybe it's just the SAMOLED screen that makes it look so nice. the green is like against the black background. once a stable transparent status bar patch is done i may switch to something lighter

Old 08-02-2011, 08:35 PM   #10850
stonehenge

brb ban