Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2012, 06:42 PM   #1326
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Server room AC half-ass crapped out. Had to turn everything off. Let the complaint tickets flow.

Luckily it just froze over somehow. Shut it off for 30 mins and its blowing again. Waiting for it to cool down before turning everything back on.

POS

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:02 PM   #1327
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Probably gonna freeze again, better get it fixed.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:29 PM   #1328
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Asked the AC guy about that and he said even new ones can do that. The filter was really dirty (since they haven't dropped off a new one in a long time), its an 11yr old AC, and because this room sucks, it runs 24/7. Says nothing is broken.

we'll see

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

I was just thinking "wow, no complaint tickets"

Ticket system was on a server we shut off to reduce heat

Old 09-13-2012, 08:45 PM   #1329
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 09-13-2012, 08:52 PM   #1330
stonehenge

need to turn that bish off more often
Old 09-14-2012, 01:43 PM   #1331
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Have two ESX hosts that aren't powered on. iLo "momentary press" isn't turning them on. Gotta actually walk IRL to the bricks-and-mortar server room and physically touch power button.
Old 09-14-2012, 02:01 PM   #1332
stonehenge

was just telling other sever guy that we need to replace all servers with VMs and Dells w/ iDrake so we can stay home 3 days a week
Old 09-14-2012, 02:33 PM   #1333
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

That means its low on freon probably wan
Old 09-14-2012, 02:44 PM   #1334
stonehenge

thats what i thought or moisture in the lines or something but AC dude was like "nah, that can happen to new ones. You guys let it run too much, its old, and the filter was dirty."

Old 09-14-2012, 02:47 PM   #1335
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

you tell him to stfu and recharge that bia
Old 09-14-2012, 02:52 PM   #1336
stonehenge

well idk tho because after it thawed out, it is now cooling better than it has in a LONG time

would need full freeon to cool that well, right?
Old 09-14-2012, 06:48 PM   #1337
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

yah. filter prob diaf
Old 09-16-2012, 11:41 PM   #1338
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

not really IT but mehbeh u gaiz can halp

so im trying to get the clear button to work on my latest project. cant get that shit to work no matter what any idears?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 12:56 AM   #1339
stonehenge

i don't have any VB experience but what is the button supposed to do?
Old 09-17-2012, 01:01 AM   #1340
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

just clear out the text boxes input that anyone enters

this i supposed to do

Video page
Full screen

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-17-2012, 01:03 AM   #1341
stonehenge

can't help too much without seeing the code, even then idk if i'll be able to halp much since no vb experience. Did you set it up so pressing it changes the value of those fields?
Old 09-17-2012, 01:05 AM   #1342
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-17-2012, 01:26 AM   #1343
stonehenge

Idk how VB works but you should have to tell it what to do when the button is pressed.
Old 09-17-2012, 02:48 AM   #1344
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

It's been forever and I don't know the syntax at all anymore but the IIRC code for that button should look vaguely like
addEventListener button1.onclick(
textbox1.data = ""
textbox2.data = ""
textbox3.data = ""
textbox4.data = ""
)

Pretty simple. I think you can right-click the button and most of the code will get written for you, all you'll have to do is the textbox#.data = "" lines.
Old 09-17-2012, 02:49 AM   #1345
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i do wan. i type "maketext in box go away" or something along the lines. then i try to run it and would give me some error. fgts

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
It's been forever and I don't know the syntax at all anymore but the IIRC code for that button should look vaguely like
addEventListener button1.onclick(
textbox1.data = ""
textbox2.data = ""
textbox3.data = ""
textbox4.data = ""
)

Pretty simple. I think you can right-click the button and most of the code will get written for you, all you'll have to do is the textbox#.data = "" lines.
interesting :skepticalblackkid: ill have to try that tomorrow

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-17-2012, 07:53 AM   #1346
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
i type "maketext in box go away" or something along the lines.
WAt

Old 09-17-2012, 03:34 PM   #1347
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

tried to do remote support session with lady at BOE office the other day. it failed miserably lol
Old 09-17-2012, 03:44 PM   #1348
stonehenge

with rdp or wat?
Old 09-17-2012, 03:55 PM   #1349
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

RDP, or the remote assistance
Old 09-19-2012, 09:56 PM   #1350
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Anyone else using Sophos?
http://community.sophos.com/t5/Sopho...ert/td-p/29723
Fucking false positive update is detecting the Sophos updater as infected. Every fucking user!