Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2009, 07:50 PM   #76
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

don't sound so sad with your sweet tarts, you have tacos in the truck!

I have another cup-o-naddles n maybe a few more of these churritos (i think this fucking bag is unlimited )
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 07:54 PM   #77
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

4o'clock cant come soon enough and i have a bag of chips waiting too lol. i want churritos

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 07:56 PM   #78
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

The churritos are nom pero I've been eating them for days and there are still a good amount left
Old 10-12-2009, 07:58 PM   #79
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

what bag you get? i usually cant stop myself from eating them all

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-12-2009, 08:08 PM   #80
stonehenge

9.88oz bag of Barcel Churritos (Chile & Lime flavor).

10oz sounds small but the bag itself is like 3 of the .99 cheeto bags and it comes pretty full.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:18 PM   #81
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

may pick some up after my cheetos and fritos run out

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-12-2009, 08:32 PM   #82
stonehenge

i'm noming some now, gonna go make mah vaso-de-noozles
Old 10-12-2009, 08:34 PM   #83
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

even that sounds good right now

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-12-2009, 08:36 PM   #84
stonehenge

Today i haz beef c-o-n, i ran out of the shrimp/lime ones mmm
Old 10-12-2009, 08:37 PM   #85
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i nom teh chile ones

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-12-2009, 08:38 PM   #86
stonehenge

i usually don't get stuff that is too hot because then i wanna drink a lot and i usually don't have much to drink here although i should buy a bottle of cholula or something to keep in my desk for when I want a lil something
Old 10-12-2009, 08:39 PM   #87
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

id keep stuff in my desk but dont have keys for it

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-12-2009, 08:54 PM   #88
stonehenge

I don't have keys either, I just trust the peeps here. I wouldn't leave $1k or anything here though

Do you have your own cube? Don't trust the doucheenvelopes that work with you?
Old 10-12-2009, 08:56 PM   #89
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

pretty much i left some candy here though once and forgot it was there 3 days later lol. the drawer smelled like life savers gummies for like a week

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-12-2009, 08:58 PM   #90
stonehenge

i wish my drawers smelled like life saver gummies
Old 10-12-2009, 08:59 PM   #91
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i dont lol. after i ate them teh smell stuck in there and my documents smelled too and it made me want more gummies

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-12-2009, 09:05 PM   #92
stonehenge

zomg gummie scented documents sound win

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

i should put gummies in my wallet so whenever I give someone some cash, it smells like nom
Old 10-12-2009, 09:10 PM   #93
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lol teh fuckers would probably be melted with teh monies

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-12-2009, 09:11 PM   #94
stonehenge

so teh bills are scented AND flavored, even better
Old 10-12-2009, 09:12 PM   #95
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

crack flavored gummies?? genius

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-12-2009, 09:15 PM   #96
stonehenge

mmmmmm
Old 10-12-2009, 10:36 PM   #97
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I just ate some Tums.

That might have something to do with what I had for lunch: NY System Hot Weiners. One of the most stomach-unfriendly foods in the universe.
Old 10-12-2009, 11:01 PM   #98
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

got home and mom made flautas lettuce and beans

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-13-2009, 07:39 PM   #99
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Sweet & Hot wings and Fries
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:40 PM   #100
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

jasons deli sammishes

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works