Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-06-2011, 05:02 AM   #1526
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

this isnt 4chan anon? mah bad bros

these are just a bunch of basement dwelling dungeons and dragon playing fuckstick faggots using the name anon?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 05:07 AM   #1527
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

would love to haz custom shet on me ps3 but can't. oh well!
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 05:17 AM   #1528
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Yeah, Anonymous is associated with 4chan, but almost anyone can be in Anonymous the way I understand. The way that people are talking on places like Neogaf and other game forums, is that these guys really aren't people from 4chan, but are just acting under the Anonymous banner to do their dirty shit. They are just a bunch of nerdy bitches who think they can hack, but lack a lot of the skill that some of those guys on 4chan possess.

Something I found on Wikipedia.

Quote:
Although not necessarily tied to a single on-line entity, many websites are strongly associated with Anonymous. This includes notable imageboards such as 4chan, Futaba, their associated wikis, Encyclopędia Dramatica, and a number of forums.[5] After a series of controversial, widely-publicized protests and distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks by Anonymous in 2008, incidents linked to its cadre members have increased.[6]

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 09:20 AM   #1529
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

This game is going to be so fun.

Quote:
LA Noire achievements/trophies

A Cop On Every Corner
Complete a single street crime case.

Johnny On The Spot
Respond to 20 street crime cases.

The Long Arm Of The Law
Complete all street crime cases.

The City Of The Angels
Reach 100% Game Complete.

The Up And Up
Complete a story case with a five star rating.

Shamus To The Stars
Complete all story cases with a five star rating.

The Brass
Achieve maximum rank.

Not So Hasty
Stop a fleeing suspect with a warning shot as an LAPD Detective.

Asphalt Jungle
Chase down and tackle a fleeing suspect on foot as an LAPD Detective.

Traffic Stop
Disable a suspect vehicle with help from your partner.

The Straight Dope
Use evidence to prove a lie as an LAPD Detective or Investigator.

One For The File
Find and inspect a clue as an LAPD Detective or Investigator.

Golden Boy
Clear a case finding every clue as an LAPD Detective or Investigator.

The Plot Thickens
Find and solve an inspection puzzle.

Lead Foot
Keep the needle above 80mph for more than ten seconds while driving.

Miles On The Clock
Drive more than 194.7 miles.

Wooden Overcoats
Bring down a total of 30 bad guys with head shots.

Dead Men Are Heavier
Shoot and kill a total of 100 bad guys.

Roscoe And Friends
Kill at least one bad guy with every gun.

Magpie
Find and inspect 95% of all clues.

The Shadow
Tail a suspect without being spotted, in a single case.

The Third Degree
Correctly branch every question in every interview in a single story case.

The Hunch
Use five intuition points in conversation with a single suspect, correctly branching each question.

Star Map
Discover all landmark buildings around the city.

Public Menace
Rack up $47,000 in penalties during a single story case.

The Moose
Tail Candy Edwards from the parking lot to her destination without using cover or going incognito.

Keep A Lid On
Complete a brawl without losing your hat as an LAPD Detective or Investigator.

Auto Enthusiast
Drive 5 different vehicles.

Auto Collector
Drive 40 different vehicles.

Auto Fanatic
Drive every vehicle in the city.

Hollywoodland
Find and inspect all gold film canisters.

Old 04-06-2011, 01:38 PM   #1530
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Figured it was a group of chodes
Old 04-06-2011, 02:44 PM   #1531
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

see it seems a little more like gta than mafia2 to me, there are multiple case types / missions, not just the story and you can collect the cannisters and shit

rofl @ "Keep the needle above 80mph for more than ten seconds while driving." pinche old cars
Old 04-06-2011, 05:50 PM   #1532
stonehenge

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/...tation-network

playstation.com be down lol
Old 04-06-2011, 07:04 PM   #1533
Andrew
ಠ_ಠ

Dogfight Champion Starship Shooter Champion Soap Bubble Champion Spanish 21 Champion Spank The Gimp Champion
Spank The Monkey Champion Sloyd Champion Snake 3D Champion Soccer Shootout Champion Spank The Booty Champion
SpongeBobs Bumper Subs Champion Weetabix Games:Cycling Champion Weetabix Games:Swimming Champion Tube Race Champion Surfs Up Champion
Whack-A-Frittah Champion Wak The Sak Champion Ya-Dancer !! Champion Star Wars 2 Champion TennisGuru Champion
Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(
Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(

many anonfgtss are /b/ros. Hardly any /b/ros are anons.

Can rest assured that if it was Chan that attacked Sony, they wouldn't have merely "crippled" their network. They would have broken it into thousands of pieces, killed its grandma and raped its sister.

...They are busy at the moment tho. They still has their cannons aimed at the RIAA and MPAA. Obliterating Google trends statistics. Attacking their own server, for the spam on their board, and defending/protecting Assange
Old 04-07-2011, 12:44 AM   #1534
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
see it seems a little more like gta than mafia2 to me, there are multiple case types / missions, not just the story and you can collect the cannisters and shit

rofl @ "Keep the needle above 80mph for more than ten seconds while driving." pinche old cars
You see this one:

Quote:
Public Menace
Rack up $47,000 in penalties during a single story case.
I guess you get fined for doing property damage and hurting/killing people.

Old 04-07-2011, 01:02 AM   #1535
stonehenge

Old 04-07-2011, 02:27 AM   #1536
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

internets is business
Old 04-07-2011, 04:44 AM   #1537
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Holy shit, those fags aren't hackers in the least, they are using a damn program. They're using LOIC to perform the DDoS attacks.

Old 04-07-2011, 04:47 AM   #1538
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-07-2011, 05:01 AM   #1539
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

They pretty much type in a IP or URL, click a button, and it floods the target with TCP/UDP packets or HTTP requests which overwhelms the servers. Not just one person using it is enough to do anything though. So technically anyone could be in Anonymous, even if you don't know shit about computers, programming, or networks.

Old 04-07-2011, 05:03 AM   #1540
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

sounds like some highschool shit

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-07-2011, 06:01 AM   #1541
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

That's because it's most likely a bunch of damn teenagers doing this shit.

I guess they got scared or weren't able to overcome the security company Prolexic.

Quote:
Anonymous Backs Off Sony in Light of Complaints

After consumer complaints led to a fairly significant backlash against Anonymous and their attacks on Sony, they've decided to scale back their actions to save face.

"We realize that targeting the PSN is not a good idea," Anonymous posted on their own site. "We have therefore temporarily suspended our action, until a method is found that will not severely impact Sony customers."

This comes about just as Sony has admitted to enduring system issues due to "the possibility of targeted behavior of an outside party."

Anonymous was quick to assure the dissenting masses that none of their mischievous undertakings were intended to damage the public's gaming experience:

Originally Posted by Anonymous:
"Anonymous is on your side, standing up for your rights. We are not aiming to attack customers of Sony. This attack is aimed solely at Sony, and we will try our best to not affect the gamers, as this would defeat the purpose of our actions. If we did inconvenience users, please know that this was not our goal."

While consumers are more or less fuming over the PSN downtime experienced at the hands of Anonymous, it's unlikely the backlash will leave much of a lasting effect. We'll go ahead and wager that the group's internet legacy is sturdy enough for the angry mob to let bygones be bygones, at least this one time. But what the hackers' next maneuver could possibly be in light of this scale-down remains to be seen.

Some are already suggesting that Sony's hiring of a DDoS defense firm has left the hacksquad without many options to fall back on, making this public apology sound like more of a thinly-veiled retreat. That'll certainly be determined by whether or not they come through with another trick up their sleeve in the coming days.

Old 04-07-2011, 02:00 PM   #1542
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Fukken faill
Old 04-08-2011, 05:20 PM   #1543
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

just played le socom 4 beta it felt like every other tps out there i joined late in a round and went 4-0
Old 04-08-2011, 05:52 PM   #1544
stonehenge

tps? socom be third person?
Old 04-08-2011, 08:12 PM   #1545
apedestrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
tps? socom be third person?
ya

le only time u can go into first person is when ur using ur sights
Old 04-10-2011, 01:25 AM   #1546
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Video page
Full screen

Video page
Full screen

Video page
Full screen

Old 04-10-2011, 01:26 AM   #1547
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

nailz anything good coming out in summer?
infamous 2
dead island.
anythign else?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-10-2011, 01:33 AM   #1548
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Mortal Kombat, LA Noire, Brink, Duke Nukem

Fear 3, Red Faction Armageddon, Shadows of the Damned, Alice: Madness Returns, Call of Juarez The Cartel could all turn out to be decent too.

You might want to check out Catherine and No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise too, they are both anime type/influenced games.

Old 04-10-2011, 01:39 AM   #1549
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

aww yeah fear. will def get.

catherine and no more heroes sounds and looks bamf

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-10-2011, 03:13 AM   #1550
apedestrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
nailz anything good coming out in summer?
infamous 2
dead island.
anythign else?
Battlefield 3 and Elderscrolls skyim

and IW will prolly release another shitty cod that we will all buy