Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-13-2010, 01:40 AM   #1
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Movie thread

thought i should start a thread over teh movies we watch. doesnt matter if its new, old, documentary, on tv or on theaters.
heres teh guidelines.
post teh name
post a quick summary (no spoilers)
what you thought about it
this is pretty much just to get what a movie is about and critiques
id rather take a regular joes opinion than some douche smellstheirownfart faggot.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

i guess i can do one
im watching watchmen right now
its about one of their own (its a hero movie) that dies and teh events that unravel after his death.
i think its a badass movie. was kinda since it was so long but when you get into it you dont keep track of time. the movie as a whole is sweet. didnt really find anything bad to say about it. and its not your typical hero movie either imo

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 02:10 AM   #2
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

Gun Down Gungan Champion Stande Champion
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes

Zombie land

The last 4 people in the U.S are heading in different directions only to end up teaming up to fight zombies in their search of a zombie free place to call home.

Pretty jesty movie not over the top gory
cheesy story line and characters make it an entertaining movie

Last edited by Ewok; 03-13-2010 at 03:34 AM.
Ewok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 04:16 AM   #3
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

im watching meet teh spartans
its a spoof of 300 and various other pop culture shit
may seem stupid or whatever but i found it hilarious. of course its a spoof so it may seem retarded but im busting out laughing here

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-13-2010, 05:38 AM   #4
Chance

Air Hockey Champion slingo Champion Stack Up Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

* The Lost Boys.
* Bad ass 80s vampire movie, not much of a horror movie.
* May be from the 80s, but it's still a must see
Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 08:05 AM   #5
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

It was one of the better vampire movies out there.

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 03:45 PM   #6
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post

im watching meet teh spartans
its a spoof of 300 and various other pop culture shit
may seem stupid or whatever but i found it hilarious. of course its a spoof so it may seem retarded but im busting out laughing here
I prefer parodies over most of the stuff they parody. I have no interest in teen movies but I like Not Another Teen Movie, for example.
Old 03-14-2010, 02:37 AM   #7
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

watching 2 movies currently
star wars- attack of teh clones. obi wan and anakin skywalker are uncovering some plot from an old jedi
effects are badass. teh story is sweet imo. i like it

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Monsters vs aliens
this chick (witherspoon) is turned to a giant and is approached by teh government to be a part of them. she meets up with a few other monsters and has to fend of aliens
funny movie. i only got to see half of it so far but i like it

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-14-2010, 06:38 AM   #8
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

finished watching the revenge of the sith
movie puts all teh pieces into play that are present in teh first trilogy.
i thought it was fucking awesome. the graphics. teh fights. teh character development, especially anakin

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-15-2010, 02:06 PM   #9
Chadster08
Og low truck driver

Moon Lander Champion Soul Master Champion Sol Bombers Champion S.O.S Champion Somethang Fishy Champion
Wakeboarding 3 Champion WB Kids Breakout Champion Twinkle Champion Wakeboarding Champion Surgery Champion
Watch out behind you hunter! Champion Wuzzler Champion Ufo Rescue Champion Storm The House Champion Flash Star Champion
Trail For Snail Champion Vertical Advantage Champion Western Shooter Champion SD - Thrust Champion Wart Hog Launch Champion
Teh Zombie Champion The Turtles Champion Xtreme Climber Champion Weetabix Games:Running Champion Summer Games Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

BoonDock Saints 2: All Saints Day

2 brothers take justice into their own hands and decide to gods work and kill off criminals and shit.

To me, the second one fucked up. The first one you took alot more serious but they tried to ease the air in this movie and try and throw in jokes and shit which fucked it up

Colormatched/Blackbear Tuned/DMH cutout/Magnaflow/Vette Servo/Stockers/ 4/7 Dropped/Pacesetter LT's
Chadster08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 10:29 PM   #10
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

watching marley and me
its about a newlywed couple that adopt a puppy. it grows up a huge fucking dog that doesnt listen to them lol.
its funny so far. and it has some sad parts too

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works

Last edited by Cez★; 03-18-2010 at 10:44 PM.
Old 03-20-2010, 03:11 AM   #11
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

watching training day. if you havent watched it. kill yourself
its about a rookie cop in LA who takes a job in teh narcotics field and in the ride along with a senior detective sees some dirty shit happening.
its a badass movie. cant find anything wrong with it. teh plot is badass

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-21-2010, 04:08 AM   #12
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

watching teh new friday the 13th right now.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-26-2010, 02:25 AM   #13
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lions for lambs
drama film about the connection between a platoon of United States soldiers in Afghanistan (mostly revolves around 2 kids who drop out of college and enlist), a U.S. senator, a reporter, and a California college professor

i thought it was pretty sweet. kinda boring. it deals with the 2 kids who are inspired to enlist and this one dude who doesnt feel the need to fight for mindless dipshit people. he says something like that

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-30-2010, 12:12 AM   #14
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

bump
watching live free or die hard.
its about this guy lauching a cyber attack on teh US and john mclain has to fuck teh guy up.
its an action moobie. that is awesome imo. dude destroys a chopper with a car. how fucking ballz is that

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-30-2010, 12:15 AM   #15
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I are too

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

teh stock market crash scene is quite similar to what happened a few weeks ago
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 12:15 AM   #16
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works