Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2009, 06:00 AM   #1
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation
Default Movie: Knowing

It was pretty damn good tbh. I like the cgi and the story of it.

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 12:09 AM   #2
Renegade Pope

Dunces And Dragons Champion Sports Bar Champion
Renegade Pope may have a mustache.

Cool beans.
Old 03-27-2009, 05:09 AM   #3
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Anyone else see it yet?

Old 03-27-2009, 01:57 PM   #4
Your_Mums_A_N00B

Your_Mums_A_N00B may have a mustache.

I'm off to see it next wednesday! 2-4-1 Deal FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your_Mums_A_N00B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 05:09 AM   #5
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

WTF, you all live in a cave and not watch movies anymore?

Old 03-28-2009, 07:14 PM   #6
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I want to see it it looks cool, and alot like 2012
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 08:24 PM   #7
TheOne

Daffy Jumper Champion Telescope 2 Champion Telescope Champion Yahtzee 23. Champion Spell Racer Champion
TheOne may have a mustache.

The number bro, its in the numbers.

I actually wanna see it tho, have not been to the theaters since i went to go see I am legend,lol.
TheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 09:24 PM   #8
Renegade Pope

I got a boot leg of taken...... Most excellent.
Old 03-29-2009, 08:04 PM   #9
Joe Kickass
Legends Never Die

Joe Kickass may have a mustache.

This movie was awful, they had a great story going all way through the movie of what it could have been then the last 20 minutes killed the whole movie.....and I love Nick Cage so I had high hopes for this movie.

Taken>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Knowing
Old 03-29-2009, 09:55 PM   #10
Renegade Pope

I hate Dickless Cage, so i wont even attempt to see the trailer let alone the movie.
Old 04-26-2009, 08:46 AM   #11
simpleviolet

simpleviolet may have a mustache.

i saw the movie this movie cloud have been long N cloud have explen alot of stuf f but the gif of this movie crazy i love the end where they show manhanten n the whole world distorys WOW i wish they would make movie with world distorying n pluse nice thearty about how we human came to this planet ; P
Old 04-27-2009, 10:39 AM   #12
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleviolet View Post
i saw the movie this movie cloud have been long N cloud have explen alot of stuf f but the gif of this movie crazy i love the end where they show manhanten n the whole world distorys WOW i wish they would make movie with world distorying n pluse nice thearty about how we human came to this planet ; P

You must have been drunk when you wrote this or a damn bot. Can't tell yet.

Old 04-28-2009, 04:52 PM   #13
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

lol wat
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 07:38 PM   #14
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
lol wat
You must have had nothing to say when you posted that

Old 04-29-2009, 05:54 PM   #15
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yeah i felt like my input was needed but wasn't sure what sort of input to give. I figured an lol wat would suffice.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote