Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-23-2015, 04:56 AM   #24726
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
WTF, you haven't played Inquisition yet Juan? BUY THAT SHIT!!!
Nope, never picked it up.

Quote:
BTW, registered for GameFAQs forums to browse until we get ours up and going good. Figured that would be the best thing to do because I honestly can't stand GAF anymore. GameFAQs people hate GAF too and aren't all cunts, so it's all good.
I've found plenty of good info on GameFAQ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
hows ur team in sapphire coming along wan?
Pretty ghetto, but this is what I have now:

Lv15 Zigzagoon
Lv15 Nincada
Lv18 Makuhita
Lv19 Grovyle
Lv21 Loudred
Lv22 Gyarados

Trying to get the Zigzagoon and Nincada up to 20. The Zig because he should be useful against electric gym leader, the Nin to get the ghost evolution.

Also want to get Gyarados to 23 for dat beast attack.

Quote:
...we can only include 4 images in a post on the gaming forum, have to tell Shaggs about that.
I know how to change those kinds of things, if I had access.

Quote:
BTW Juan, check this out, it shows how Dragon Quest Heroes is going to be unique to other Dynasty Warrior style games: http://www.siliconera.com/2015/08/21...arriors-games/
Interesring. Pirate Warriors 3 is out soon too I think.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 05:05 AM   #24727
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

y u use zigzagoon rofl. no one uses it rofl.

u shouldve evolved nincada @ 10. when you do that with an open slot you get shedinja, is pretty bamf i think

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 05:13 AM   #24728
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Using stupid zig dog because he has some ground moves idk.

I thought I got shedinja when nincada evolves at 20? As long as i have an empty slot and a ball.
Old 08-23-2015, 05:30 AM   #24729
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

oh, is 20? cant remember rofl. lvl 20 then

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-23-2015, 05:34 AM   #24730
stonehenge

Lol i hope so, thats why im levelling up the lil bish.
Old 08-23-2015, 10:11 PM   #24731
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
Interesring. Pirate Warriors 3 is out soon too I think.
Yep, I have that pre-ordered. Was kind of hoping someone else would get it so we could play co-op but oh well.

Quote:
interesting
Looks pretty cool thus far IMO. The graphics/art style looks pretty awesome as well. If they get the 3d maneuver gear down it could be a great game. Guess the weebs will eat it up regardless though.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 10:13 PM   #24732
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

u right about the weebz

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-23-2015, 11:13 PM   #24733
stonehenge

Quote:
Yep, I have that pre-ordered. Was kind of hoping someone else would get it so we could play co-op but oh well.
dfw but poor
Old 08-23-2015, 11:16 PM   #24734
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

I wish so bad we would get another Phantasy Star Online game for consoles. I remember playing the first on Dreamcast, good times.

I can't believe they released 2 only in Japan and they even had a fucking mobile version in Japan as well. Fucking infuriating, I just don't understand SEGA. They could port that shit to PS4 no problem and add English subs.

Old 08-24-2015, 12:30 AM   #24735
stonehenge

And rake in the $
Old 08-24-2015, 12:58 AM   #24736
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Definitely, there's a HUGE audience out there that would love to play it.

Old 08-25-2015, 09:26 PM   #24737
stonehenge

Bamf:

Video page
Full screen

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Old 08-26-2015, 07:30 AM   #24738
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Pirate Warriors 3 is fun as hell, been playing it all night. It has a stage for almost every story arc in the show.

Old 08-26-2015, 02:35 PM   #24739
stonehenge

Never seen any of the show but the game looks fun. How is the framerate and graphics?
Old 08-27-2015, 07:16 PM   #24740
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Framerate and graphics are both good. The graphics are some of the best I've seen in a musou game, probably because they are anime/cel-shaded style in a way.

Old 08-27-2015, 08:47 PM   #24741
stonehenge

mmm, any slow down when there are a shitton of enemies around?

kinda dfw
Old 08-27-2015, 10:42 PM   #24742
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

No, there are literally hundreds of enemies on the screen at a time too. I've had 200+ enemy multi kills from the special attacks before, if that gives any indication.

I can't wait to play Senran Kagura Estival Versus on PS4, it's going to be insane I bet.

Plus there is Samurai Warriors 4-II coming out in September and Dragon Quest Heroes in October.

Old 08-27-2015, 10:54 PM   #24743
stonehenge

I doubt I'd buy all three of those since poor, but maybe pick one since their fairly similar.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

I need to play Dynasty Warriors 8 more. Have it on the PS4 and love it, even if it slows down every now and then.
Old 08-28-2015, 01:30 AM   #24744
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Video page
Full screen

I always did like R Mika. Dat ass, jaysus.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
I doubt I'd buy all three of those since poor, but maybe pick one since their fairly similar.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

I need to play Dynasty Warriors 8 more. Have it on the PS4 and love it, even if it slows down every now and then.
I spend all my money on games and have nothing else. Like Cez with animu and figz.

Old 08-28-2015, 01:56 AM   #24745
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dat double ass piledriver

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-29-2015, 12:54 AM   #24746
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Deleted all of the faggotry that is NeoGAF off my computer, no more of that shit for me, I've had enough.

I'll get my gaming news from Gematsu, Destructoid, and IGN.

I'll still be reaming them out on NeoFAG though, I've come to enjoy that website and it's hate for SJW shitlords.

Old 08-29-2015, 01:31 AM   #24747
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Theres a newfag?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-29-2015, 04:01 AM   #24748
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Video page
Full screen

Can't wait for this, Cez you need to get this too.

Quote:
Theres a newfag?
Voat NeoFAG, it's basically making fun of NeoGAF and everything they stand for.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Honestly I like Voat when it comes to a lot of things, it's Reddit but not infested with social justice warrior shitheels. Reddit has almost turned into garbage. Voat is definitely a great alternative.

Old 08-29-2015, 04:07 AM   #24749
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

oh i see

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-29-2015, 05:13 AM   #24750
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Yep, has all the different v/ subverses like Reddit has r/ subreddits. The only thing I look at on Reddit anymore is Today I Fucked Up, KotakuInAction (anti SJW gaming sub), and Gonewild Curvy.

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Voat has a better Rule 34 section too.