Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 02-24-2016, 05:38 PM   #120226
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Aww yisss, just get the cheepest garbage u can find. People rag on 250s but they are cheep and fun as fuck.
Old 02-24-2016, 06:14 PM   #120227
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
Cez, if you're using aux or decent headphones, try enabling the Hi-Fi DAC. There's a quick toggle in the notification window. Depending on the stereo/headphones you're going into, it might make the sound quality better (not that it's crap by default). I don't notice a difference with random cheap earbuds but my $100 Sony's sound seks with it enabled.
Ahh, didnt try it when connected it to radio. Must try next time

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATERNATER View Post
Aww yisss, just get the cheepest garbage u can find. People rag on 250s but they are cheep and fun as fuck.
Orly? Am not even sure wtf i want lol. R6 look sex. Newer ones pricey tho. Plus is too early to think about, but have been looking at stuff i can afford.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 06:34 PM   #120228
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

R3 is tits and cheep
Old 02-24-2016, 07:14 PM   #120229
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

http://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/5452901814.html

Oh my

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-24-2016, 11:31 PM   #120230
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 11:43 PM   #120231
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

4 wheels ftw
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 11:50 PM   #120232
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Im ready for 2

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-25-2016, 12:01 AM   #120233
TATERNATER
potato tornado

https://raleigh.craigslist.org/mcy/5452488675.html

this is the one i just got
Old 02-25-2016, 12:04 AM   #120234
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Nice. Whats that hole in the front

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-25-2016, 12:10 AM   #120235
TATERNATER
potato tornado

Just a vent
Old 02-25-2016, 12:18 AM   #120236
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

I see. Is cheap too

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-25-2016, 01:11 AM   #120237
TATERNATER
potato tornado

Lol i didnt pay near that

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

All the neked bikes, like triumph speeds, honda cbs, and the beloved Suzuki sv650 can be found for sub $2k.
Old 02-25-2016, 01:26 AM   #120238
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dem triumphs do look good.

how many times u fallen off bike? be honest

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-25-2016, 01:37 AM   #120239
TATERNATER
potato tornado

3 i think

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

1. running from the cops on the klr
2. lady pushed me into the center divider with the cbr
3. random drop in a parking lot on the cbr
Old 02-25-2016, 01:37 AM   #120240
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

me being total noob, think id fall often. wish i had some sort of pos to learn on

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-25-2016, 01:43 AM   #120241
TATERNATER
potato tornado

Get something cheep and have fun. Take that garbage to the college, they use to have free riding classes. Idk ask around. Or just google some exercises and get use to it in a parking lot.
Old 02-25-2016, 01:45 AM   #120242
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

id like to get something cheap and learn and use. but dont want to ride without license and worrying about being pulled over. am willing to learn but not sure how much time id have to practice right now with school, but i guess its not that hard?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-25-2016, 01:56 AM   #120243
TATERNATER
potato tornado

Idk the laws in tehaz, but i know a few that started there. I can ask them what they did. As for a bike, do what u would do for a car. Find something that u like, go to forums and do dat research. Woot. Dont forget to strap a cam to ur head to record all the fuckery.
Old 02-25-2016, 02:00 AM   #120244
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yeah. when i get bike, camera is definitely on the buy list. including all dat safetyz stuff

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

thanks for dat advice.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-25-2016, 02:00 AM   #120245
TATERNATER
potato tornado

...i need to start posting mah garbage...

Fts too lazy
Old 02-25-2016, 02:01 AM   #120246
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

surprised u has bikes. thought u just had old GMs lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-25-2016, 02:03 AM   #120247
TATERNATER
potato tornado

Old junk lol. Ill stop buy in july aand check ur progress.
Old 02-25-2016, 02:17 AM   #120248
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

better get me ass in gear

also i seen a walkthough of some guy taking viewers through his ninja. was confuzzled as fuck about it all. so mash stuff on feet and hands

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-25-2016, 02:21 AM   #120249
TATERNATER
potato tornado

Yeah, it takes a min to get. Its like anything else.
Old 02-25-2016, 02:26 AM   #120250
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

is easy after? i prawlee can do it

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works