Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2015, 06:11 AM   #34901
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

yall nigas watchin dat sound euphonium?

GODDAMN CHECK OUT THIS AMINATION sasuga kyoani. fuck this is amazing.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 06:42 AM   #34902
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Death Parade really is a fantastic show, you guys definitely need to watch it. The feels of the last episode, I couldn't contain them.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 07:49 AM   #34903
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

niga plz. i seent it.

shit was crazy. fucked up stories. but so good

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

juvia in bigger pic of her cover on manga

sweet fkn jeezus

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-13-2015, 11:31 PM   #34904
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Gray be icin' that all up.

Old 05-14-2015, 12:57 AM   #34905
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

grey bein lil bitch

although, in the manga before he disappeared, they were living together after fairy tail disbanded

id be up in datass all day son

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

funimation gonna dub blood blockade battlefront. nailz u best watch that. show is so fucking win

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-14-2015, 01:06 AM   #34906
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

True, don't understand him ignoring her all the time. He's dumb as shit. Seems like Ultear wants his D as well if you ask me, especially after learning her mother trained him.

Think it's dumb as fuck she turned old as hell in the manga/anime. I haven't watched it yet but saw where she does a spell that makes her old.

Old 05-14-2015, 01:10 AM   #34907
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

howd that spell work again? all the time she used is taken from her? or something

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-14-2015, 01:25 AM   #34908
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Yeah, she used it to turn back time one minute to save gray and some of the others. One second equaled a year of her life, so she aged like 60 fucking years into an old woman.

Old 05-14-2015, 01:32 AM   #34909
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

oh i see. idk. was prawlee easy for mashima to write her off afterward lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-14-2015, 02:02 AM   #34910
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Just posted in a thread on GAF about ipod worthy anime OST's, this is what I posted obviously.

Dat Inner Universe.

Old 05-14-2015, 02:23 AM   #34911
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

run rabbit junk also bamf

eva's 3rd OST is also win

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-14-2015, 05:24 PM   #34912
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...-art-previewed

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-15-2015, 07:20 PM   #34913
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Tatsukichi from MM is the biggest trap ever, I mean look:

Does that look like a dude to you?

Old 05-15-2015, 07:53 PM   #34914
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

hows that thing have huge tits?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-15-2015, 10:12 PM   #34915
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

He wears like fake silicone tits or something of the sort in the anime, he straight up talks like a girl too.

In the anime Tatsukichi is the main guys first love lol, the funniest part is they are actual best friends in school and the main dude doesn't know his best friend is a cross dresser, nor is the "girl" he loves. It's hilarious when he finds out, and he's like "oh well, it is what it is, my first love was my best friend." lol

This is actually a pretty good anime, maybe it's because it's a bunch of pervs with different fetishes in it or something, but it's funny as hell.

The main character is a super masochist and likes being beaten and verbally abused by girls.

Old 05-15-2015, 10:27 PM   #34916
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

so ur telling me, that MC is ghey?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-15-2015, 11:49 PM   #34917
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

No, not at all. He's just ok with his friend cross dressing and supports him. He's surprised by the girl being his best friend but he is not mad at him or anything.

Old 05-15-2015, 11:50 PM   #34918
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i can just imagine the doujin potential

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-15-2015, 11:51 PM   #34919
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

I would have already had my butt cheeks destroyed probably if I saw that second picture I posted above and didn't know any better.

Probably would have been like "surprise but seks" before you could do anything.

Old 05-15-2015, 11:59 PM   #34920
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

soudns interesting. might watch one day

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-16-2015, 06:03 AM   #34921
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-16-2015, 06:32 AM   #34922
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Old 05-16-2015, 09:17 AM   #34923
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Announcement: Broadcast Dub Line-Up for Spring 2015 - See more at: http://www.funimation.com/blog/2015/05/13/announcement-broadcast-dub-line-up-for-spring-2015/#sthash.jhmpPtj5.dpuf

Dude I love Funimation dubbing new episodes like they have been doing, it's great.

They have a bunch of new shows they are doing it for this Spring.

Quote:
Phase 1

High School DxD BorN (Saturdays at 1:00 pm ET, beginning May 2)

Assassination Classroom (Wednesdays at 8:00 pm ET, beginning May 13)

Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign (Wednesdays at 8:30 pm ET, beginning May 13)

Blood Blockade Battlefront (Wednesdays at 9:00 pm ET, beginning May 13)

Ninja Slayer (Thursdays at 10:00 am ET, beginning May 21)

Phase 2

The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan (Fridays at 2:10 pm ET, date TBA)

Ultimate Otaku Teacher (Saturdays at 7:00 am ET, date TBA)

The Heroic Legend of Arslan (Sundays at 5:00 am ET, date TBA)

Show by Rock!! (Sundays at 9:00 am ET, date TBA)

Mikagura School Suite (Tuesdays at 4:35 pm ET, date TBA)

Old 05-16-2015, 05:38 PM   #34924
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

BBB, arslan and ninja slayer are the only ones im watching

cool for them. capitaiizing on dat demand

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

downloaded a raw copy of fate stay night 19. HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK THE HYPE IS REAL

goodamn they spent the whole ep dumping info. i was expecting the bamf fight between archer and shirou. but holy fuck the end of the ep. the song started creeping up (u know the song) shit was hype to the fuckin max

also dis be teh song. is so fucking win

Video page
Full screen

fate/kalied liner prisma ilya made their own cover for the bamf fight betwen archer ilya and saber alter. shit was win, had to buy show because of it

Video page
Full screen

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-16-2015, 11:53 PM   #34925
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Dude, is Shuffle like the only anime where the protagonist chooses his childhood friend? I loved it for that.

Fucking Nyan Koi that I'm watching right now, Kanako is Junpei's friend from when he was little and clearly loves the shit out of him but he's a fucking clueless dumb ass. It is pretty funny when she gets jealous as hell when he's around any other girl though.

They should ALWAYS choose the childhood friend in harem animes god damn it.

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Video page
Full screen

Haven't played any of the games, but that looks decent.