Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-22-2013, 02:20 PM   #13801
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:58 PM   #13802
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

nailz, just now looked at that screenshot via computer instead of phone. graphics are quite a bit nicer than the first one and the mini map is nice

---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 AM ----------

ok, so i found something that would actually make me want a COD game:

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 03:04 PM   #13803
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

bamf special ops corgi

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 04:30 PM   #13804
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 05-22-2013, 08:00 PM   #13805
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
nailz, just now looked at that screenshot via computer instead of phone. graphics are quite a bit nicer than the first one and the mini map is nice
Yep, graphics are BAMF in this one. I think they may have upgraded to Unreal 3 honestly by looking at it.

Quote:
Hello LockTheSlayer,

we are still running Unreal Engine 3. Sanctum 2 is far more optimized than Sanctum, so if you were able to run the first game Sanctum 2 will run smoothly.
Well, they had 3 to begin with, didn't know that. This time they really used it to it's fullest extent though.

Man the forest levels are so awesome. There's one with a waterfall running down the middle and like a little river, it's fucking awesome looking. Will take a screenshot of it.

BTW Juan, you can add like whatever you have points wise left to upgrade a tower now...basically you can upgrade the stats between levels...like in little incremental point upgrades. And now even if you don't have the tower equipped you can help someone upgrade it, which is awesome.

I have some awesome perks now too. I have one that heals the core 12.5% after each round. I've saved a few of my team's asses using that one. Also has one that deals 40% extra damage to the enemy weakspots, and one that sends a shockwave out if they hit the core and stuns them.

Got 3 slots to equip them now. May unlock more, but I'm only level 11 out of 20 now.

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Dat Waterfall

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:11 PM   #13806
stonehenge

Old 05-22-2013, 08:14 PM   #13807
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

One thing I've noticed about playing on PC...you can join random matches and the majority of people are older and more mature. Much more fun to play with randoms like that.

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

BTW Cez and Vmax, I just registered on the pokemon website. Still need to get my friend code though on the game and link my game to my account on the website.

Old 05-22-2013, 08:14 PM   #13808
stonehenge

Word, far less fgt kids
Old 05-22-2013, 08:23 PM   #13809
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Let me know what your code is, I'll add ya.

What game is them screenshots of? That FPS tower defense game?
Old 05-22-2013, 08:51 PM   #13810
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Yep, Sanctum 2. I honestly like this one even more than the first. It requires even more teamwork. Plus it's got a ton of new weapons and the addition of perks and leveling. Not to mention it looks much better.

Old 05-22-2013, 08:55 PM   #13811
stonehenge

fuckin want

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

the last week has been hectic and this weekend and next week will be too since we're moving. then hopefully things will settle down and I can hoar some games
Old 05-22-2013, 08:56 PM   #13812
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Sounds good.

Sucks that nobody else I play with ever uses the healing core perk. Kind of selfish. Imagine if we had enough people to play and they all used that perk...pretty sure it stacks.

Vmax/Cez, I'll post my friend code when I can get it, don't you have to get so far in the game and get an item to access it? I was waiting until I got my pokedex guide from amazon, so I'll know what area has what pokemon so I don't miss any. I had a guide for the OG game and it was so worn and used it was falling apart lol.

Old 05-22-2013, 08:59 PM   #13813
stonehenge

there are some bamf pokedex apps for android, check them out on your phone/tablet
Old 05-22-2013, 11:59 PM   #13814
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Perkumanz?

I am on a note bish
Old 05-23-2013, 01:08 AM   #13815
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
Sounds good.

Sucks that nobody else I play with ever uses the healing core perk. Kind of selfish. Imagine if we had enough people to play and they all used that perk...pretty sure it stacks.

Vmax/Cez, I'll post my friend code when I can get it, don't you have to get so far in the game and get an item to access it? I was waiting until I got my pokedex guide from amazon, so I'll know what area has what pokemon so I don't miss any. I had a guide for the OG game and it was so worn and used it was falling apart lol.
you dont even need a guide bro

serebii/bulbapedia do well enough for me. i think all you need to do is log into wifi once and itll give u friend code.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

just hatched like 7 pokemon. trying to complete pokedex for once still have a few more pokemonz to go

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-23-2013, 02:00 AM   #13816
stonehenge

Old 05-23-2013, 02:46 AM   #13817
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-23-2013, 02:52 AM   #13818
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

xbaxs

I am on a note bish
Old 05-23-2013, 06:19 AM   #13819
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

lol, well guys, you can get a free level 100 Deoxys this month from Pokemon.com

http://www.pokemon.com/us/ex/bw9-pla...eze/get-deoxys

I did it and was expecting the same level as the rest of mine and was like wtf.

Old 05-23-2013, 01:32 PM   #13820
stonehenge

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...ollectors.html
http://www.rockstargames.com/V/preorder

$80 for SE, $150 for CE

So $20 to get some DLC, a map, and bamf case.

Or $90 more to get the above and more DLC, a hat, a locking bank bag, and a beast box.

Want CE pretty bad, not sure if it justifies $90 extra though ffuuuu
Old 05-23-2013, 02:44 PM   #13821
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
lol, well guys, you can get a free level 100 Deoxys this month from Pokemon.com

http://www.pokemon.com/us/ex/bw9-pla...eze/get-deoxys

I did it and was expecting the same level as the rest of mine and was like wtf.

i forgot to tell u about it last night. but yea. that deoxys changes form when you touch a meteor, not sure where to do that in unova but its form changes the stats, theres attack deoxys, defense deoxys and speed deoxys. its regular form is bamf. how far along u is?

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

damn that collectors edition be bamf

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-23-2013, 05:35 PM   #13822
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

wow, a hat and money bag. FTS

$80 is looking sweet
Old 05-23-2013, 05:52 PM   #13823
stonehenge

hat is bamf and locking money bag is kinda cool

plus, start off the game with a garage and hotrod

might get it if the $ allows, otherwise will get the $80
Old 05-23-2013, 05:53 PM   #13824
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dfw that map. but ill give it a few hours til someone uploads a nice quality version onto the web

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-23-2013, 06:17 PM   #13825
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
i forgot to tell u about it last night. but yea. that deoxys changes form when you touch a meteor, not sure where to do that in unova but its form changes the stats, theres attack deoxys, defense deoxys and speed deoxys. its regular form is bamf. how far along u is?
I've just started really, I'm just going to put the deoxys up, no need for a level 100 yet I guess.

Pretty cool how they give out different pokemon though.

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

I may buy the special edition of GTA but no way will I pay that much for a collectors edition. Only games I've bought collectors edition of were Uncharted 3, Infamous 2, and Darksiders 2 which are some of my favorite games of all time.

I really really really hate the idea of having special DLC tied to different editions and pre order bonuses, it really pisses me off.