Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2010, 11:01 PM   #76
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Just tried Wifi Tether. Works fine. Won't be fast enough for me to try the PS3 on it but definitely fast enough to surfs if you were somewhere with a laptop or something.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:32 AM   #77
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

had to get teh "android" plan :talocoandroidplan:
no extra cost same as tp2 plan

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:50 AM   #78
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

ah ok, vzw has a "Blackberry Plan" and a "Smartphone Plan" for all the rest. BB plan is special since they haz ghey special servers in canada
Old 02-05-2010, 02:58 AM   #79
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I haz android
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 06:04 AM   #80
stonehenge

Half ass Android or finally ditched ghey WinMo?
Old 02-05-2010, 03:10 PM   #81
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

FFFUUuuu
Old 02-05-2010, 04:06 PM   #82
stonehenge

que?
Old 02-05-2010, 04:48 PM   #83
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I donno
Old 02-05-2010, 04:53 PM   #84
stonehenge

Old 02-05-2010, 05:51 PM   #85
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

wan..how do I modify lookout so only I can gps me phone?
Old 02-05-2010, 06:13 PM   #86
stonehenge

No one else should be able to by default. The only way it can be gps'd is by logging in to your mylookout.com account. No one else knows you acct/pass wey or am I missing something and mine be open too?
Old 02-05-2010, 06:15 PM   #87
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

what can i dl to take screen shots of mah phone?
and do i have to buy apps? can i some

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-05-2010, 06:16 PM   #88
stonehenge

There are plenty of places to get apps and as far as screenshots... you have to root your phone unless you want to hook it up to your comp and type/run commands every time you want to take one (fuck that).
Old 02-05-2010, 06:17 PM   #89
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

lookout has the "gps my droid" text...I changed that but thought I could disable it completely
Old 02-05-2010, 06:20 PM   #90
stonehenge

oh it does? what happens when you text that to it?
Old 02-05-2010, 06:21 PM   #91
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

it sends back the lat/long and goog map telling you where it be
Old 02-05-2010, 06:22 PM   #92
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
There are plenty of places to get apps and as far as screenshots... you have to root your phone unless you want to hook it up to your comp and type/run commands every time you want to take one (fuck that).
lemme knowz where. talocopayingforapps
ill have to do that at home i guess

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-05-2010, 06:25 PM   #93
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

ah shit...nevermind...thats "wheres my droid"

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

im retarded

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

wuth WMD, you send text to phone and it sends back lat/long and link to goog maps of location...you can also send text so it starts playing some musica and u can find it
Old 02-05-2010, 06:28 PM   #94
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post
lemme knowz where. talocopayingforapps
ill have to do that at home i guess
a LOT of the Market is free brah so don't stay out of it because of that. As far as apz, mira:

http://rapid.org/board/forumdisplay.php?f=194
http://www.dark-portal.org/articles.php?c=20
http://mobilerumor.blogspot.com
http://www.androideveryware.com

The first 2 are forums and require you to register to see links but they are free. The second 2 are just websites and have lots of good stuff. With all of these you will download a .apk file. All you do is put that file on your sdcard (either download it from phone browser or download on comp and plug your phone in to transfer it). To install it you run that apk file on your phone using ASTRO (free in market).

Sounds kinda like a PITA but its actually really easy and after you do it once you'll be whoring teh appz in no time

You can also install a market type app that me and Eddeh got the other day...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
ah shit...nevermind...thats "wheres my droid"

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

im retarded
ya i gahglezd it and found:

"Wheres My Droid - Send "Wheres My Droid" via text message to your phone, if you have lost it, and it will ring for the specified amount of time you set. The phone will ring even if it's on silent. Alternatively you can send "GPS My Droid", and it will give you the location, GPS must be on though. You can change those two keywords to whatever you want."

and thought :talocoeddeh:
Old 02-05-2010, 06:30 PM   #95
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

me buddy sent me "wheres me droid" and phone went crazy had to change it...been gps'ing his ass now

Last edited by 2005_Silverado; 02-07-2010 at 09:05 AM.
2005_Silverado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 06:39 PM   #96
stonehenge

DNW "WMD" eddeh be tracking me :nonono:

I'm finding root/recovery instructions for the king
Old 02-05-2010, 06:42 PM   #97
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

just change wmd phrase and youre done its actually kinda fun trying to guess his phrase
Old 02-05-2010, 07:48 PM   #98
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
just change wmd phrase and youre done its actually kinda fun trying to guess his phrase

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Cez's root be pretty easy pero in order to root, haz to downgrade to previous version of OS which is kinda weird :/

Once rooted he can load BAMF ROMs including ones that already have flash working Droid doesn't have any flash-enabled ROMs. Found vid on YT of a guy going to flash websites and watching vids. Pretty cool.

But yeah in order to root you either need to run the old Android 1.5 or flash a custom ROM on there.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:49 PM   #99
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

DFW flatch
Old 02-05-2010, 07:52 PM   #100
stonehenge

I'm not sure how someone got it working on a Hero/MyTash because Adobe hasn't released it yet. Must be some homemade version or something

When the offishul flatch comes out... PH be even bettah