Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 02-14-2016, 01:16 AM   #25376
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Definitely more tits and ass both.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 01:56 AM   #25377
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

And jiggles

Most likely buying it later today

Sent from my LG V10

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Sent from my LG V10
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 12:14 PM   #25378
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Pure greatness, I have the new one pre ordered that's coming out next month.

Old 02-14-2016, 04:08 PM   #25379
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Went through the intro and tutorials last night. Chose the first school. Seems fun, need to do an actual mission now lol

Sent from my LG V10
Old 02-14-2016, 04:43 PM   #25380
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Forgot to tell you guys...I'm playing Star Trek: Timelines. It's a little buggy but improving. The imagery is ultra-cool. Advancing into higher levels without spending IRL money is getting tough though.
Old 02-14-2016, 10:26 PM   #25381
stonehenge

Nails, played my first mission. Asuka's arc. Got D rank on every part lol

Fun though, played choni lottery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Forgot to tell you guys...I'm playing Star Trek: Timelines. It's a little buggy but improving. The imagery is ultra-cool. Advancing into higher levels without spending IRL money is getting tough though.
What type of game is that?

Sent from my LG V10
Old 02-14-2016, 11:07 PM   #25382
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
Nails, played my first mission. Asuka's arc. Got D rank on every part lol

Fun though, played choni lottery.

What type of game is that?

Sent from my LG V10
If you learn how to get some good combos going and do your specials against the bosses and harder enemies it starts being fairly easy to get A ranks on the missions. It takes a while to learn some of the harder enemies defenses/weaknesses and attack patterns though to be able to take them out easy. It takes into account your health and time as well though.

Wait until you get to play as Homura's Crimson squad, homura and dem tan lines. She uses 6 sword style too which is awesome.

Old 02-15-2016, 12:26 AM   #25383
stonehenge

pretty fun so far.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 02-20-2016, 04:23 PM   #25384
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

got dat fire emblem fates
Old 02-20-2016, 08:30 PM   #25385
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Too bad Nintendo of America censored it to shit. Fuck them in the ass without lube.

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

I don't know whether to keep my regular pre order for the Division or upgrade it to the Gold Edition that contains the season pass. Probably just wait, I didn't even play any of the DLC from the season pass for Destiny.

Old 02-20-2016, 08:30 PM   #25386
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

import it then fgt

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 09:01 PM   #25387
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

destiny dlc is only reason its even playable

As for fates being censored, thats what happens in this pussified country. some one would be offended and we cant have that!!!!!!
Old 02-20-2016, 10:55 PM   #25388
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

All these bunch of PC bitches kill me.

Fuck em, I'm getting the limited edition of Senran Kagura Estival Versus which hasn't been censored because Marvelous is fucking great. Plus I'm importing DOA Extreme 3 which is extra triggering to them.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Maybe I'll go ahead and get the gold edition then Blake, it's only $80 on Amazon which is a great deal. You save $20 getting it that way.

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Changed my pre order to the Gold Edition, why not I guess If I'm going to get the game.

You fgts better get it too.

Old 02-20-2016, 10:56 PM   #25389
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

only if you take all my tests fgt

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-20-2016, 11:07 PM   #25390
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

I actually had a few medical classes in college believe it or not so ok Cez.

Old 02-20-2016, 11:19 PM   #25391
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

awsm. will get dvision nao

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-21-2016, 01:59 AM   #25392
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lets play some gta later fgts

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-21-2016, 06:07 AM   #25393
VmaxEngage

shit i guess i need to go get my preorder in

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

got it on amazon. prime is the shit with 20% off preorders
Old 02-21-2016, 07:48 AM   #25394
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
got dat fire emblem fates
Been playing OG fire emblem on a GBA emulator on my phone. I have Awakening for 3DS but haven't played it yet. Loves me some SRPG tho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
import it then fgt
Can't import Nintendo shit, would have to buy a JP console too. Its not region free like Sony stuff. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
All these bunch of PC bitches kill me.

Fuck em, I'm getting the limited edition of Senran Kagura Estival Versus which hasn't been censored because Marvelous is fucking great. Plus I'm importing DOA Extreme 3 which is extra triggering to them.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Maybe I'll go ahead and get the gold edition then Blake, it's only $80 on Amazon which is a great deal. You save $20 getting it that way.

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Changed my pre order to the Gold Edition, why not I guess If I'm going to get the game.

You fgts better get it too.
Need to hook up my PS4 and download the beta. Too lazy.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 02-21-2016, 08:14 AM   #25395
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

import console too

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-25-2016, 01:43 AM   #25396
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Video page
Full screen

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-26-2016, 01:58 AM   #25397
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Looks fantastic. Have the collectors edition pre ordered and get like $20 off of it on Amazon which is awesome.

I'm paying the SAME price for the Senran Kagura Estival Versus special edition as the digital version that is on PSN too, which is funny. Shit comes with a 70 song soundtrack, art book, and collectible pin up cards.

Old 02-26-2016, 02:05 PM   #25398
stonehenge

Old 02-26-2016, 09:44 PM   #25399
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

http://www.callofcthulhu-game.com/

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-26-2016, 11:21 PM   #25400
stonehenge