Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 06:44 PM   #25276
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
In that case the Preh is in a league of its own, it eats Curve's and shits excellence.
Old 01-27-2010, 06:45 PM   #25277
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
Theres soooo many apps I can't decide which to get!
That's why the ease of install/uninstall and the amount of free and lite/demo/trial apps is so nice. You can install things, play with them and delete them in a matter of minutes LOL and when you do find something you really like and actually want to pay for, odds are it is less than $5 lol
Old 01-27-2010, 06:45 PM   #25278
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

If I get DROID I no get tash
Old 01-27-2010, 06:47 PM   #25279
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
If I get DROID I no get tash
I had both and after I got the Droid, I don't think I touched the tash again until I sold it IPT are BAMF mp3 players but the Droid does pretty much everything that I used the tash for. Apples mp3 player is a little more featured than the one on the Droid but it hasn't bothered me one bit. Plus if you don't like the Droid's mp3 app, there are several others you can get from the market lol
Old 01-27-2010, 06:50 PM   #25280
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

this blue monster really hits you where its at. when its super cold it be orgasmic

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-27-2010, 06:52 PM   #25281
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Forgot I have to port me # before cancelling with sprint almost cancelled yesterday
Old 01-27-2010, 06:57 PM   #25282
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post
this blue monster really hits you where its at. when its super cold it be orgasmic
They are always best when CAF
Quote:
Forgot I have to port me # before cancelling with sprint almost cancelled yesterday
I'z never ported before
Old 01-27-2010, 07:05 PM   #25283
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

iz had this # for too long...dont wanna lose it
Old 01-27-2010, 07:05 PM   #25284
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

i think ima buy pack-o-monsters and keep in my nom cooler. i haz box and half of ding dongs and some doritos. going to re-stock friday

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-27-2010, 07:06 PM   #25285
stonehenge

Quote:
iz had this # for too long...dont wanna lose it
i wouldn't want to loose mine either, I haven't ported because I've always had Verizon. I HAVE moved it to new accounts twice. From my parents account to my wifes and then to my name. Involves agreeing to "Assumption of Liability" shit lol
Quote:
i think ima buy pack-o-monsters and keep in my nom cooler. i haz box and half of ding dongs and some doritos. going to re-stock friday
Sounds like you've been shopping at the health foods store
Old 01-27-2010, 07:09 PM   #25286
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

nope. bought ding dongs at hell and doritos at local grocery store

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-27-2010, 07:22 PM   #25287
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

cez sense o humor fail

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

fiwdil....bought mexideli rrito
Old 01-27-2010, 07:33 PM   #25288
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yes i thought so

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

do want huge ritto

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

douche be here =\

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-27-2010, 07:33 PM   #25289
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:

do want huge ritto
nice nohomo smiley
Old 01-27-2010, 07:37 PM   #25290
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-27-2010, 07:38 PM   #25291
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

im stuffed
Old 01-27-2010, 07:42 PM   #25292
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
nice nohomo smiley
rofl you didn't know about : nohomo:?

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Eddah be mexi, therefore I'z can cunclude that Eddeh Murpheh is also mexi.
Old 01-27-2010, 07:44 PM   #25293
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
rofl you didn't know about : nohomo:?
lol

i knew we had it

its just funny that he used it for a rito

ritto - burrito
Old 01-27-2010, 07:44 PM   #25294
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

i haz found bamf honda 450R atv in las vegas.... me bro said hes down to go
Old 01-27-2010, 07:45 PM   #25295
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
Eddah be mexi, therefore I'z can cunclude that Eddeh Murpheh is also mexi.
Old 01-27-2010, 07:46 PM   #25296
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

just sneezed and farted....hope no one heard the fart
Old 01-27-2010, 07:48 PM   #25297
stonehenge

Quote:
just sneezed and farted....hope no one heard the fart
Cough is a better concealer brah
Old 01-27-2010, 07:49 PM   #25298
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

me sneeze be confused with cough...its loud

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

hardly anyone sez "salud" when i sneeze cuz they confewz with toz
Old 01-27-2010, 08:11 PM   #25299
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Video page
Full screen

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Quote:
me sneeze be confused with cough...its loud

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

hardly anyone sez "salud" when i sneeze cuz they confewz with toz
lol they say mine sounds like caugh and sneeze combined
douche, sneezes like panoosh though

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

i willz be getting paid about 800 :woot:

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-27-2010, 08:21 PM   #25300
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Quote:
Two off-duty Los Angeles Police Department officers have been arrested for allegedly pistol-whipping a man during a fight in Whittier, authorities said this morning.

One of the officers apparently got into an argument with his girlfriend about 8 p.m. Tuesday outside a Panera Bread restaurant in the 15600 block of Whittwood Lane, the Whittier Police Department said in a statement.

Witnesses told police the officer took issue with a bystander, who was watching the altercation while talking on his cellphone, and struck the man in the face. A fight ensued, during which one of the officers allegedly pulled out a handgun and began hitting the victim in the head, the statement said.

The victim was able to break free, but both off-duty officers chased after him and tackled him to the ground, where the assault continued, the statement said. The victim eventually escaped by running into a nearby Target store.

The victim was treated at the scene and taken to a hospital for further evaluation. The two officers were arrested for assault with a deadly weapon. They have been placed on paid administrative leave pending the outcome of the investigation, LAPD officials said.
fucking union
Closed Thread