Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 10-18-2010, 03:05 AM   #1401
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I need moar anime. No one watches ghost in the shell anime? Noy the movies but the series. Its fucking bamf

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 03:26 AM   #1402
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Theres a ton of Tenshi shit Cez
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 03:41 AM   #1403
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Proably wont see mash of it soon haz paper to write

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-18-2010, 05:01 AM   #1404
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

fgt

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

5th child ghey?

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

What the fuck

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

What the fuckkkkk

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

My mind has been fucked

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

WTF Kinda ending was that.
Old 10-18-2010, 05:15 AM   #1405
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

mission mindfuck MBP- accomplished
:ahhh:

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-18-2010, 05:29 AM   #1406
Manbearpig

Im on the "I dont wanna die" part of the End of Evangelion
Old 10-18-2010, 05:30 AM   #1407
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

o she about to rape

that ending will leave you mind fucked too

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-18-2010, 05:33 AM   #1408
Manbearpig

Old 10-18-2010, 05:36 AM   #1409
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

my exact thought when i saw it. it was like
at first it was like

then

then

more NGE
then i was

trying to guess what they meant
then went to the internetz to see if i could haz answer

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-18-2010, 06:30 AM   #1410
Manbearpig

Show is fucked up

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:56 PM ----------

Im going to follow up that ultra mind fuck with a 9mm slug

Kthxbye
Old 10-18-2010, 08:32 AM   #1411
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Hey MBP, you seen the Mihoshi Special?
http://www.veoh.com/search/videos/q/...590969tgyRBtzX

It's based off of teh Universe series, but is still quite jesty. One part tho, Washu is on the same ship she was on in the Ryo-Ohki series. It also introduces the Magical Girl Pretty Sammy spin-off too.

Ha, bedtime LOL
Old 10-18-2010, 06:28 PM   #1412
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
Show is fucked up

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:56 PM ----------

Im going to follow up that ultra mind fuck with a 9mm slug

Kthxbye

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-18-2010, 08:04 PM   #1413
Manbearpig

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
Hey MBP, you seen the Mihoshi Special?
http://www.veoh.com/search/videos/q/...590969tgyRBtzX

It's based off of teh Universe series, but is still quite jesty. One part tho, Washu is on the same ship she was on in the Ryo-Ohki series. It also introduces the Magical Girl Pretty Sammy spin-off too.

Ha, bedtime LOL
Has not seen

Still need to watch the second and third movies
Old 10-18-2010, 10:29 PM   #1414
Manbearpig

Rewatched episodes 5&6 of 00 lastnight

Now Im caught up to SyFy
Old 10-18-2010, 11:01 PM   #1415
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

3: hellz jah bro

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-18-2010, 11:08 PM   #1416
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

new uns tonight
Old 10-18-2010, 11:10 PM   #1417
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

o jeshhh. i checked the ep summary on mah tv. theyz gonna be good

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-18-2010, 11:16 PM   #1418
Manbearpig

Video page
Full screen

dat quality
Old 10-18-2010, 11:23 PM   #1419
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dubbed ftl though

that part is BAMF.

dfw bluuray.

mbp you seen ghost in the shell? if not do ett. shits bamf
heres a clip from the OG bamf moobie

Video page
Full screen

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-18-2010, 11:24 PM   #1420
Manbearpig

Add that to my list then
Old 10-18-2010, 11:26 PM   #1421
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-18-2010, 11:35 PM   #1422
Manbearpig

DFW this on bruray
Old 10-18-2010, 11:36 PM   #1423
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

rofl.

i need to hit up best buy imo

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-18-2010, 11:38 PM   #1424
VmaxEngage

Never seen GITS? Wow. Cmon. Serio.

Ha, how about Akira?

VHS cant compare to that BR magnitude!
Old 10-18-2010, 11:39 PM   #1425
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lolol. keep em. theyll make ya some monies brah.

doubt mbp seen it yet. he was prawlee all and about anime and was scurred theyd call him a fgt then finally got the ballz to watch moar animez

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works